Best on cycle product

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Ok so it looks like almost all the real good PHs are methylated and on cycle is kinda essential thing, especially for newbies like me. But I want to know what is the best thing out there that doesn't cost me an arm and a leg. I've seen on some research websites something called the UDCA. Apparently it's the best thing out there but again not that cheap. What would you guys recommend to take for methylated products?

Also some people say the two weeks loading thing is not that necessary. Is that true? Also should I really keep taking an on cycle product during my PCT?

Thanks!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ursodeoxycholic acid is a great liver and lipid "supplement"... sold at research chem sites. I recommend this for anything heavy like superdrol. For lighter products like halodrol, liver juice is fine, I also recommend Iron Mag Labs or CELs on cycle support supps.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Ursodeoxycholic acid is a great liver and lipid "supplement"... sold at research chem sites. I recommend this for anything heavy like superdrol. For lighter products like halodrol, liver juice is fine, I also recommend Iron Mag Labs or CELs on cycle support supps.
I'm planning on running epi and helladrol. So two mild methyls but I see superdrol(beastdrol) in my future :) But should I run them only on cycles or also on my pct? It's funny how they cost just as much as the PHs themselves.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
preloading is a good idea grab some n2guard some fish oil,taurine, don't cheap out on the supports they are very much needed and just as important as the ph/ds part of things.pm bro I'll help ya out.

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
IMO avoid the excess research chems for an h-drol cycle and just get a couple bottles of cycle support or similar. Pre-load a week or two and run through pct.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
I'm planning on running epi and helladrol. So two mild methyls but I see superdrol(beastdrol) in my future :) But should I run them only on cycles or also on my pct? It's funny how they cost just as much as the PHs themselves.
Please tell me that you aren't planning on running halodrol and epistane at the same time.

Fish oil. Joint supps. I can't think of anything else that would make much of a difference besides the obvious liver supper/bp support supplements.

princevince

Awards
  • Established
bcs labs cycle stack,
cel cycle assist,
pp liver juice and
ai's cycle support2.0,
organ shield and
liv.52
sns liver assist & inhibit e

have been using or have used all of the above with extreme satisfaction.

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
bcs labs cycle stack,
cel cycle assist,
pp liver juice and
ai's cycle support2.0,
organ shield and
liv.52
sns liver assist & inhibit e

have been using or have used all of the above with extreme satisfaction.
I started reading that and I thought you were going to suggest using all of them together. Haha

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I have been using Swanson's Cholesterol Support supplement, along with Saw Palmetto Extract soft-gels, Need 2 Guard from NTBM, and additional Co-Q10 :) Bases = covered!

princevince

Awards
  • Established
I started reading that and I thought you were going to suggest using all of them together. Haha
wtf! lmao:think:just a few i had tried already

caleb4207

Awards
i have a quick question for you guys, have you heard of bargain-supplements m1t product and is it any good?

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
100% agree with this....liver longer is a good sub-in for the udca as well

upping your water intake is also beneficial when on a methylated ph cycle

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
its funny because the phs you are running are made from cheap chinese raws, that are very heptoxic....id rather do 750mg of tren ace (not that i have ) than superdrol

these phs can do more damage to your insides than 16wks on test/eq/var

like someone said, dont skimp...a cheap alternative is buy the 4-5 things you need individually from NOW, itll last your 2 cycles and be cheaper

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Please tell me that you aren't planning on running halodrol and epistane at the same time.

Fish oil. Joint supps. I can't think of anything else that would make much of a difference besides the obvious liver supper/bp support supplements.
:puppy_dog_eyes:

I do 3 servings of 3,6,9 omegas and I'm about to add 10g of fish oil to that. Also I have 3 joints supplements and I'm about to order 5% cissus so that's covered too.

I thought the same thing when I first saw it. I was in class and almost said "WTF!?" out loud.

its funny because the phs you are running are made from cheap chinese raws, that are very heptoxic....id rather do 750mg of tren ace (not that i have ) than superdrol

these phs can do more damage to your insides than 16wks on test/eq/var

like someone said, dont skimp...a cheap alternative is buy the 4-5 things you need individually from NOW, itll last your 2 cycles and be cheaper
I haven't studied injections yet so I don't even know how to even approach it. Also ATM it would be a VERY bad idea to have needles in this house. I have no ****ing privacy :/

MidniteGunner

MidniteGunner

Awards
CEL Cycle Assit preloaded one week carried thru out pct. I used it I liked it.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can get seperate support supplements and save a few bucks if you need to save some cash, but N2guard is a great on cycle support. It is usually a little bit pricier, but it also has a multi in it.

Right now its not a bad deal if you use my discount code "rickrock1325" that will get you 25% off and free shipping on top.

If that's not an option just get the supports seperate like someone else mentioned and it will save you a couple bucks and go a long way too. :)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established

suresha

Awards
  • Established
yeah for $70, doesn't seem like a deal when both product costs roughly about $35 each!

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
You can get seperate support supplements and save a few bucks if you need to save some cash, but N2guard is a great on cycle support. It is usually a little bit pricier, but it also has a multi in it.

Right now its not a bad deal if you use my discount code "rickrock1325" that will get you 25% off and free shipping on top.

If that's not an option just get the supports seperate like someone else mentioned and it will save you a couple bucks and go a long way too. :)

I got animal PAK that I'm going to take but just to let you know my entire cycle and pct is nothing but NTBM and mr. Supps. :)

Cycle assist has 10things in it and I really do wonder if buying them separately would cost less.