old school preworkouts: White flood vs shock therapy

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Typically, I like to mix one scoop of an old school preworkout with a scoop of a new age product with 1,3dimeth in it. I like the heavy stims but I don't like taking too much 1,3-dimeth. I am wondering how ST compares to WF. If you have done both, please compare:

Stim Effect: On a scale of 1-10 for each.

Time it takes for stim effect to kick in and how long it last.

Overall performance boost from each.

Also, is Shock Therapy a good product for people who have been on WF for a while and might have some tolerance?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
By the way, Ill appreciate any answers. You don't HAVE to be that elaborate.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Typically, I like to mix one scoop of an old school preworkout with a scoop of a new age product with 1,3dimeth in it. I like the heavy stims but I don't like taking too much 1,3-dimeth. I am wondering how ST compares to WF. If you have done both, please compare:

Stim Effect: On a scale of 1-10 for each.

Time it takes for stim effect to kick in and how long it last.

Overall performance boost from each.

Also, is Shock Therapy a good product for people who have been on WF for a while and might have some tolerance?
st is stronger stim than wf, imo. neither one contains 1,3. both are decent!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
never used white flood.

but nitro shock therapy from animal was disgusting.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I really could cre less about taste. Dose it work? Was it just the taste that made you ill?
it works! not my favorite but results were decent. taste wasn't that bad, imo.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I like whiteflood, stim effect is pretty good, and even with the smallish dose of beta alanine in it you really feel the tingling.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
I've only had a few doses of White Flood but I've had Shock Therapy countless times. White Flood is just OK; Shock Therapy is awesome. My perfect dose is 1.5 scoops. I take time off PWOs occasionally (like right now) and I'll be adding Animal Rage soon. I'll be on Rage (powder) for heavy days and meets and Shock Therapy for speed and rep days.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I like whiteflood, stim effect is pretty good, and even with the smallish dose of beta alanine in it you really feel the tingling.
I've noticed this too. Im thinkin it's the gaba.

zendog

Awards
Shock therapy gave me a very upset stomach every time. Raganrok or Rpm were the best pre-workout supplements I have used.