cant find topical dermacrine

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Thumbs down cant find topical dermacrine


    anyone know where i can find topical dermacrine? everywhere i have looked is out of stock.


  2. That's because Primordial discontinued it. I believe **** or Ruthless or something is going to be re-releasing it soon though.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  3. I found it on ebay.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    That's because Primordial discontinued it. I believe **** or Ruthless or something is going to be re-releasing it soon though.
    I heard the same thing

  5. e b a y a m a z o n are your best bets.

  6. Keep your eyes peeled. All I am gonna say is that it's in the making and will be worth the wait. Otherwise yeah I agree, ebay it up. But those who don't need it for a while will be pleased with the new product coming out.
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

    All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

    Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:

  7. This will be interesting to see how ****'s Dermacrine will compare to Primordial Performance's Dermacrine. If op is interested in Dermacrine's successor Andromass, pm me.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

  8. Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    This will be interesting to see how ****'s Dermacrine will compare to Primordial Performance's Dermacrine. If op is interested in Dermacrine's successor Andromass, pm me.
    there is nothing to campare. its the same formula with a different carrier. i know ill like the new carrier as that was the only thing i didnt like about pp's but not enought to stop me from using it all the time

  9. Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    there is nothing to campare. its the same formula with a different carrier. i know ill like the new carrier as that was the only thing i didnt like about pp's but not enought to stop me from using it all the time
    better carrier and 60 days of the product vs. 23 days

  10. I hope it requires less application area. I love dermacrine but not coating my entire upper body with it.

  11. I always hear ppl raving about dermacrine. to my eye the formula didn't seem too inspired. what were the effects all of you big time responders were getting off pregnenolone and DHEA with some flavinoid ais? Not knocking -- just wondering if the sum is greater than the parts?
  12. Talking


    I've been using it for one week, so far higher sex drive, great mood. Muscles look fuller and I've put back on a few pounds I lost in preceding weeks due to stress.

    If my one month cycle keeps going well dermacrine is the only hormonal substance I'll use. I've done a lot of PH's and I got tired of the side effects and I planned on only using non-hormonal supps but dermacrine is so mild I think I'll use it again. Only problem is I'm not looking forward to stopping.

  13. I believe I got mine fromNutraplanet like 2 months ago. The RLS version. Is it no longer there?
    Edit: Disregard...out of stock

  14. Quote Originally Posted by fayd View Post
    I always hear ppl raving about dermacrine. to my eye the formula didn't seem too inspired. what were the effects all of you big time responders were getting off pregnenolone and DHEA with some flavinoid ais? Not knocking -- just wondering if the sum is greater than the parts?
    We pulled it from RLS/****. Its now being sold on

  15. Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    If op is interested in Dermacrine's successor Andromass, pm me.
    This is interesting. I've read on other boards of people bashing andromass, claiming it's just "super dhea." With PP reps arguing for andromass's reputation. are you saying it is dhea?

  16. **** version should be available at around the middle of next month. A full 60 servings at 5 pumps per bottle...and the effective and fast drying carrier that was made popular by Formastanozol...
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    We pulled it from RLS/****. Its now being sold on sportsnutritiononline
    well that doesnt make much sense. **** is releasing theirs soon and the place you mention doesnt have it.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    there is nothing to campare. its the same formula with a different carrier. i know ill like the new carrier as that was the only thing i didnt like about pp's but not enought to stop me from using it all the time
    from what i have heard the new dermacrine is going to have the same carrier as formastanzol, and that's one of the best td carriers i have ever used.
    http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html

    USE CODE BIGT50OFF

  19. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    **** version should be available at around the middle of next month. A full 60 servings at 5 pumps per bottle...and the effective and fast drying carrier that was made popular by Formastanozol...
    check and make sure this is still a go-thanks.
    http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html

    USE CODE BIGT50OFF

  20. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    from what i have heard the new dermacrine is going to have the same carrier as formastanzol, and that's one of the best td carriers i have ever used.
    correct. same formula different carrier

  21. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    check and make sure this is still a go-thanks.
    man that would suck if it didnt come out. there would be a lot of very disappointed people out there

  22. Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    man that would suck if it didnt come out. there would be a lot of very disappointed people out there
    Angry, riot starting luders. not to mention lethargic & libido broken.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    man that would suck if it didnt come out. there would be a lot of very disappointed people out there
    you aren't kidding. i really think the **** carrier would be a big step up over the pp carrier.
    http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html

    USE CODE BIGT50OFF

  24. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    you aren't kidding. i really think the **** carrier would be a big step up over the pp carrier.
    And I wonder how much extra room there is in the carrier for "extras" like 7-oxo or clen...

    I'm excited to try the new carrier, the PP one gave me a rash! This new one looks awesome!
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    And I wonder how much extra room there is in the carrier for "extras" like 7-oxo or clen...

    I'm excited to try the new carrier, the PP one gave me a rash! This new one looks awesome!
    Really? The PP carrier had a great effect on my skin. That's the dermacrine anyway, I didn't care for the sustain alpha.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    And I wonder how much extra room there is in the carrier for "extras" like 7-oxo or clen...

    I'm excited to try the new carrier, the PP one gave me a rash! This new one looks awesome!
    you think it would be good to add 7-oxo to dermacrine?
    http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html

    USE CODE BIGT50OFF

  27. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    you think it would be good to add 7-oxo to dermacrine?
    Hell yeah! I think the original DermaTherm had 7-oxo/keto in it, and it worked great for fat reduction. 7-oxo/keto is great transdermal (as I'm sure you'll soon see with Taurus' product).

    I'd also add yohimbine to it too! I like adding bulk powders to transdermals as long as the MW is low enough.
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Hell yeah! I think the original DermaTherm had 7-oxo/keto in it, and it worked great for fat reduction. 7-oxo/keto is great transdermal (as I'm sure you'll soon see with Taurus' product).

    I'd also add yohimbine to it too! I like adding bulk powders to transdermals as long as the MW is low enough.
    dermacrine already has dhea, and preg...so adding 7-keto would improve it?
    http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html

    USE CODE BIGT50OFF

  29. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    dermacrine already has dhea, and preg...so adding 7-keto would improve it?
    Yes, the conversion to 7-keto isn't as great as adding straight 7-keto. You'll have lots of conversion to different metabolites at different rates, but adding in the pure stuff gets more pure results. It's more or less ensuring more delivery of what you want, as opposed to taking a lot of the "mother" hormone and hope it converts to what you want.

    Like with the Taurus 7-KE, if you just did pure DHEA it wouldn't have the same effect as pure 7-oxo/keto.
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Yes, the conversion to 7-keto isn't as great as adding straight 7-keto. You'll have lots of conversion to different metabolites at different rates, but adding in the pure stuff gets more pure results. It's more or less ensuring more delivery of what you want, as opposed to taking a lot of the "mother" hormone and hope it converts to what you want.

    Like with the Taurus 7-KE, if you just did pure DHEA it wouldn't have the same effect as pure 7-oxo/keto.
    gotcha....i have been taking 50mg dhea daily for awhile now-trt is suppossed to block production of dhea. so i am really excited to try the taurus 7-ke. will replace the dhea with dermacrine if it ever becomes available.
    http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html

    USE CODE BIGT50OFF

  31. I'm sure you'll love it if it's as good as the other **** products I've used!
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    I'm sure you'll love it if it's as good as the other **** products I've used!
    lets hope it's still a go.
    http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html

    USE CODE BIGT50OFF

  33. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    lets hope it's still a go.
    It is still a go, the arrival date is the only uncertainty I know of, but that has been narrowed down to sometime between mid to late April...

    I am confident there will be some happy campers when it arrives
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  34. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    It is still a go, the arrival date is the only uncertainty I know of, but that has been narrowed down to sometime between mid to late April...

    I am confident there will be some happy campers when it arrives
    me too, the formastanzol carrier is top notch.
    http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html

    USE CODE BIGT50OFF

  35. Nutra still has it..
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  36. Out of Stock

  37. Quote Originally Posted by bakerderek0 View Post
    Out of Stock
    oh I just bought it late last week...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  38. RLS/**** version is around the corner...should be sometime this month
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  39. Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    We pulled it from RLS/****. Its now being sold on sportsnutritiononline
    Yep.

  40. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    you aren't kidding. i really think the **** carrier would be a big step up over the pp carrier.
    Agreed.

    I loved the OG Derma, but hated the carrier. The formastanz carrier is awesome. I'm looking forward to getting my hands on the ****/rls derma.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. can i used topical dermacrine without pct?
    By ezjax in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-16-2011, 08:54 AM
  2. topical dermacrine, where are you?
    By laserbluess in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-27-2011, 11:19 PM
  3. dermacrine- topical or oral?
    By laserbluess in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-03-2011, 12:23 PM
  4. Topical ATD - Dermacrine - Weird feeling
    By edwards in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-15-2008, 08:21 AM
Log in
Log in