cant find topical dermacrine

TulsaTalons

Awards
anyone know where i can find topical dermacrine? everywhere i have looked is out of stock. :(

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's because Primordial discontinued it. I believe NTBM or Ruthless or something is going to be re-releasing it soon though.
I heard the same thing ;):grouphug::arms:

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
e b a y a m a z o n are your best bets.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Keep your eyes peeled. All I am gonna say is that it's in the making and will be worth the wait. Otherwise yeah I agree, ebay it up. But those who don't need it for a while will be pleased with the new product coming out. :)

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This will be interesting to see how ntbm's Dermacrine will compare to Primordial Performance's Dermacrine. If op is interested in Dermacrine's successor Andromass, pm me.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
This will be interesting to see how ntbm's Dermacrine will compare to Primordial Performance's Dermacrine. If op is interested in Dermacrine's successor Andromass, pm me.
there is nothing to campare. its the same formula with a different carrier. i know ill like the new carrier as that was the only thing i didnt like about pp's but not enought to stop me from using it all the time

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
there is nothing to campare. its the same formula with a different carrier. i know ill like the new carrier as that was the only thing i didnt like about pp's but not enought to stop me from using it all the time
better carrier and 60 days of the product vs. 23 days

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
I hope it requires less application area. I love dermacrine but not coating my entire upper body with it.

fayd

Awards
I always hear ppl raving about dermacrine. to my eye the formula didn't seem too inspired. what were the effects all of you big time responders were getting off pregnenolone and DHEA with some flavinoid ais? Not knocking -- just wondering if the sum is greater than the parts?

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
I've been using it for one week, so far higher sex drive, great mood. Muscles look fuller and I've put back on a few pounds I lost in preceding weeks due to stress.

If my one month cycle keeps going well dermacrine is the only hormonal substance I'll use. I've done a lot of PH's and I got tired of the side effects and I planned on only using non-hormonal supps but dermacrine is so mild I think I'll use it again. Only problem is I'm not looking forward to stopping.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I believe I got mine fromNutraplanet like 2 months ago. The RLS version. Is it no longer there?
Edit: Disregard...out of stock

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I always hear ppl raving about dermacrine. to my eye the formula didn't seem too inspired. what were the effects all of you big time responders were getting off pregnenolone and DHEA with some flavinoid ais? Not knocking -- just wondering if the sum is greater than the parts?
We pulled it from RLS/NTBM. Its now being sold on

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
If op is interested in Dermacrine's successor Andromass, pm me.
This is interesting. I've read on other boards of people bashing andromass, claiming it's just "super dhea." With PP reps arguing for andromass's reputation. are you saying it is dhea?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NTBM version should be available at around the middle of next month. A full 60 servings at 5 pumps per bottle...and the effective and fast drying carrier that was made popular by Formastanozol...

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
We pulled it from RLS/NTBM. Its now being sold on sportsnutritiononline
well that doesnt make much sense. ntbm is releasing theirs soon and the place you mention doesnt have it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
from what i have heard the new dermacrine is going to have the same carrier as formastanzol, and that's one of the best td carriers i have ever used.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
NTBM version should be available at around the middle of next month. A full 60 servings at 5 pumps per bottle...and the effective and fast drying carrier that was made popular by Formastanozol...
check and make sure this is still a go-thanks.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
from what i have heard the new dermacrine is going to have the same carrier as formastanzol, and that's one of the best td carriers i have ever used.
correct. same formula different carrier

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
check and make sure this is still a go-thanks.
man that would suck if it didnt come out. there would be a lot of very disappointed people out there

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
man that would suck if it didnt come out. there would be a lot of very disappointed people out there
Angry, riot starting luders. :) not to mention lethargic & libido broken.:firedevil:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you aren't kidding. i really think the ntbm carrier would be a big step up over the pp carrier.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you aren't kidding. i really think the ntbm carrier would be a big step up over the pp carrier.
And I wonder how much extra room there is in the carrier for "extras" like 7-oxo or clen...

I'm excited to try the new carrier, the PP one gave me a rash! This new one looks awesome!

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And I wonder how much extra room there is in the carrier for "extras" like 7-oxo or clen...

I'm excited to try the new carrier, the PP one gave me a rash! This new one looks awesome!
Really? The PP carrier had a great effect on my skin. That's the dermacrine anyway, I didn't care for the sustain alpha.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

you think it would be good to add 7-oxo to dermacrine?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you think it would be good to add 7-oxo to dermacrine?
Hell yeah! I think the original DermaTherm had 7-oxo/keto in it, and it worked great for fat reduction. 7-oxo/keto is great transdermal (as I'm sure you'll soon see with Taurus' product).

I'd also add yohimbine to it too! I like adding bulk powders to transdermals as long as the MW is low enough.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hell yeah! I think the original DermaTherm had 7-oxo/keto in it, and it worked great for fat reduction. 7-oxo/keto is great transdermal (as I'm sure you'll soon see with Taurus' product).

I'd also add yohimbine to it too! I like adding bulk powders to transdermals as long as the MW is low enough.
dermacrine already has dhea, and preg...so adding 7-keto would improve it?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dermacrine already has dhea, and preg...so adding 7-keto would improve it?
Yes, the conversion to 7-keto isn't as great as adding straight 7-keto. You'll have lots of conversion to different metabolites at different rates, but adding in the pure stuff gets more pure results. It's more or less ensuring more delivery of what you want, as opposed to taking a lot of the "mother" hormone and hope it converts to what you want.

Like with the Taurus 7-KE, if you just did pure DHEA it wouldn't have the same effect as pure 7-oxo/keto.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes, the conversion to 7-keto isn't as great as adding straight 7-keto. You'll have lots of conversion to different metabolites at different rates, but adding in the pure stuff gets more pure results. It's more or less ensuring more delivery of what you want, as opposed to taking a lot of the "mother" hormone and hope it converts to what you want.

Like with the Taurus 7-KE, if you just did pure DHEA it wouldn't have the same effect as pure 7-oxo/keto.
gotcha....i have been taking 50mg dhea daily for awhile now-trt is suppossed to block production of dhea. so i am really excited to try the taurus 7-ke. will replace the dhea with dermacrine if it ever becomes available.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm sure you'll love it if it's as good as the other NTBM products I've used!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lets hope it's still a go.:veryhappy:
It is still a go, the arrival date is the only uncertainty I know of, but that has been narrowed down to sometime between mid to late April...

I am confident there will be some happy campers when it arrives :wave2:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It is still a go, the arrival date is the only uncertainty I know of, but that has been narrowed down to sometime between mid to late April...

I am confident there will be some happy campers when it arrives :wave2:
me too, the formastanzol carrier is top notch.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nutra still has it..

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RLS/NTBM version is around the corner...should be sometime this month:)

SouthernLord

SouthernLord

Awards
Agreed.

I loved the OG Derma, but hated the carrier. The formastanz carrier is awesome. I'm looking forward to getting my hands on the ntbm/rls derma.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh yes, not too long now. You guys will love the RLS Derm! ;)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh yes, not too long now. You guys will love the RLS Derm! ;)
Oh yeh Buddy! Gonna be some good stuff with the new carrier and twice the servings ;)

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Yah, I also heard the middle or so of April..SJ

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes its supposed to be between April 15th and the end of the month...;)

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any idea of the price tag ?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now that's a good price for dhea lol

Keep us posted when it's available on the site .. I see it on e b ay but waiting to come to y'all store
We will have a big announcement when it arrives I'm sure!! ;)