cant find topical dermacrine

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    And I wonder how much extra room there is in the carrier for "extras" like 7-oxo or clen...

    I'm excited to try the new carrier, the PP one gave me a rash! This new one looks awesome!
    you think it would be good to add 7-oxo to dermacrine?
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    you think it would be good to add 7-oxo to dermacrine?
    Hell yeah! I think the original DermaTherm had 7-oxo/keto in it, and it worked great for fat reduction. 7-oxo/keto is great transdermal (as I'm sure you'll soon see with Taurus' product).

    I'd also add yohimbine to it too! I like adding bulk powders to transdermals as long as the MW is low enough.
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Hell yeah! I think the original DermaTherm had 7-oxo/keto in it, and it worked great for fat reduction. 7-oxo/keto is great transdermal (as I'm sure you'll soon see with Taurus' product).

    I'd also add yohimbine to it too! I like adding bulk powders to transdermals as long as the MW is low enough.
    dermacrine already has dhea, and preg...so adding 7-keto would improve it?
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    dermacrine already has dhea, and preg...so adding 7-keto would improve it?
    Yes, the conversion to 7-keto isn't as great as adding straight 7-keto. You'll have lots of conversion to different metabolites at different rates, but adding in the pure stuff gets more pure results. It's more or less ensuring more delivery of what you want, as opposed to taking a lot of the "mother" hormone and hope it converts to what you want.

    Like with the Taurus 7-KE, if you just did pure DHEA it wouldn't have the same effect as pure 7-oxo/keto.
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Yes, the conversion to 7-keto isn't as great as adding straight 7-keto. You'll have lots of conversion to different metabolites at different rates, but adding in the pure stuff gets more pure results. It's more or less ensuring more delivery of what you want, as opposed to taking a lot of the "mother" hormone and hope it converts to what you want.

    Like with the Taurus 7-KE, if you just did pure DHEA it wouldn't have the same effect as pure 7-oxo/keto.
    gotcha....i have been taking 50mg dhea daily for awhile now-trt is suppossed to block production of dhea. so i am really excited to try the taurus 7-ke. will replace the dhea with dermacrine if it ever becomes available.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
    •   
       


  6. I'm sure you'll love it if it's as good as the other NTBM products I've used!
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    I'm sure you'll love it if it's as good as the other NTBM products I've used!
    lets hope it's still a go.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    lets hope it's still a go.
    It is still a go, the arrival date is the only uncertainty I know of, but that has been narrowed down to sometime between mid to late April...

    I am confident there will be some happy campers when it arrives
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  9. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    It is still a go, the arrival date is the only uncertainty I know of, but that has been narrowed down to sometime between mid to late April...

    I am confident there will be some happy campers when it arrives
    me too, the formastanzol carrier is top notch.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  10. Nutra still has it..
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  11. Out of Stock

  12. Quote Originally Posted by bakerderek0 View Post
    Out of Stock
    oh I just bought it late last week...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  13. RLS/NTBM version is around the corner...should be sometime this month
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    We pulled it from RLS/NTBM. Its now being sold on sportsnutritiononline
    Yep.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    you aren't kidding. i really think the ntbm carrier would be a big step up over the pp carrier.
    Agreed.

    I loved the OG Derma, but hated the carrier. The formastanz carrier is awesome. I'm looking forward to getting my hands on the ntbm/rls derma.

  16. Oh yes, not too long now. You guys will love the RLS Derm!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    Oh yes, not too long now. You guys will love the RLS Derm!
    Oh yeh Buddy! Gonna be some good stuff with the new carrier and twice the servings
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  18. Yah, I also heard the middle or so of April..SJ

  19. Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post
    Yah, I also heard the middle or so of April..SJ
    yep i heard 2 weeks

  20. Yes its supposed to be between April 15th and the end of the month...
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  21. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    NTBM version should be available at around the middle of next month. A full 60 servings at 5 pumps per bottle...and the effective and fast drying carrier that was made popular by Formastanozol...
    Any idea of the price tag ?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    better carrier and 60 days of the product vs. 23 days
    Same price too ??

  23. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    Same price too ??
    from what i hear, yes

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    from what i hear, yes
    Now that's a good price for dhea lol

    Keep us posted when it's available on the site .. I see it on e b ay but waiting to come to y'all store

  25. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    Now that's a good price for dhea lol

    Keep us posted when it's available on the site .. I see it on e b ay but waiting to come to y'all store
    We will have a big announcement when it arrives I'm sure!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. can i used topical dermacrine without pct?
    By ezjax in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-16-2011, 08:54 AM
  2. topical dermacrine, where are you?
    By laserbluess in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-27-2011, 11:19 PM
  3. dermacrine- topical or oral?
    By laserbluess in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-03-2011, 12:23 PM
  4. Topical ATD - Dermacrine - Weird feeling
    By edwards in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-15-2008, 08:21 AM
Log in
Log in