popular a.i.'s

amateurfreak

Awards
just wondering what peoples thoughts are based on experience with erase vs. formastane vs. a more traditional atd product such as inhibit e when it comes to popular a.i.'s?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
anything > ATD

thats what ive found in my experience

amateurfreak

Awards
ive used atd and ive used formastane and i have to say i liked the form much better although i didnt experience any of the negatives some ppl seem to have. im intrigued by the erase though i'll have to try some at point soon

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no one likes ATD?

its the strongest OTC AI from my understanding it binds to the aromatase enzyme the strongest out of all the AIs

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im gonna try some erase soon though and i really didnt like formestane all that much it strong but it doesnt last long enough as far as half life.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
I like Formestane and Erase.

I wonder if you can "cycle" these so that you're always taking one or the other?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would try Erase.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well i got news on the AIs in two weeks PHF/IBE will release 6 Bromo (60 servings at 50mg) no word on pricing but it should be out withing 2 weeks.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just wondering what peoples thoughts are based on experience with erase vs. formastane vs. a more traditional atd product such as inhibit e when it comes to popular a.i.'s?
forma stanzol is a very good one.

mikeshark00

mikeshark00

Awards
ATD has a bad rep because, (effects seem to be dose dependant), it has anti-androgenic abilities in the brian, which can cause low libido, however it is this action in the brain that causes a good jump in test and ball swelling. its def a strong AI and is tricky as hell to dose in pct, but can be effective. esp after the down taper of a serm like clomid.

IMO atd is excellent in fat loss stacks and cycles. has a good drying effect around the mid-section.

My fav standalone AI is 6-bromo, full muscles, vascular effects.

And i think Erase is soild as it can be used in lots of applications. imo its ok for fat loss, pct, standaone w/test booster. imo the more i use erase the more i'm thinking its a stronger anti-cort than AI, i get that sharp pain in my AC joint that i only previously got with 11-sterone<~~~anyone else exp this?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Formex was my fav. the stuff was unreal

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yea i am going to be ordering some soon forma-stanozol.and yes i do get sore joint from erase if i up the dose to high as i have heard others do to.has anybody used the forma-stanzol cream yet that mr is selling.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea i am going to be ordering some soon forma-stanozol.and yes i do get sore joint from erase if i up the dose to high as i have heard others do to.has anybody used the forma-stanzol cream yet that mr is selling.
I've used it and liked the experience.I like femara myself but forma stanzol is def a potent product as it reminded me of femara in many ways.I'd rate it #2 with femara being number 1 in my book.the forma goes on easy and dries almost the second you put it on.it has a very light manly smell to it so people aren't going to think your using ben gay or some strong med rub.dry joints occurred but it wasn't anything over the top so it shouldn't affect you very much if at all.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
far as I know its still very readily available this is the rub on stuff.
true but when its gone its gone so im told.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
true but when its gone its gone so im told.
indeed I've heard the same thing.once I used it I was damn this **** isn't going to be around forever.the **** works too well and we all know what happens when things work too well.look at what happened to 6 oxo.I still wanna kick that baseball player in the penis for setting the atd stuff off.

obvious

obvious

Awards
And i think Erase is soild as it can be used in lots of applications. imo its ok for fat loss, pct, standaone w/test booster. imo the more i use erase the more i'm thinking its a stronger anti-cort than AI, i get that sharp pain in my AC joint that i only previously got with 11-sterone<~~~anyone else exp this?
Funny you should mention that... I have had quadriceps tendonitis for well over a year now and when I dose Erase daily the pain flares up like I have a knife stuck in above my kneecap. My wrists, fingers, elbows, shoulders... any synovial joint on my body feels dry and aches. I was taking it once every 2 days while I was on DAA and Titanium, but now that I'm just taking Testabolan for the month I'm going to stop.

I literally spent the day in classes moving my limbs and digits around to feel what felt dry and what didn't. I must have looked like a total clown

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i hate to get off topic but several of us have said that erase works great but about the time it hits it sweet spot doseing wise.it makes you or me atleast so dry joints that i can barely workout it is my shoulder.so my question is what is there are what is everybody taking to off set this?fish oil cisscus etc?

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i hate to get off topic but several of us have said that erase works great but about the time it hits it sweet spot doseing wise.it makes you or me atleast so dry joints that i can barely workout it is my shoulder.so my question is what is there are what is everybody taking to off set this?fish oil cisscus etc?
I use fish oil and msm cond. mix and it helped lube my joints maybe even flax seed oil as well straight no chaser

buck6196

Awards
I ran two bottles of Erase last year and did not notice much from them.

Inhibit E has given me much better results - shedding mid-section fat, keeping muscle mass while in a deficit, etc. Dries the joints out like others have said before. My shoulders feel like there is gravel in there while I am on it.

I dose it 50 for the first few weeks, then 25 to finish the bottle off.

mikeshark00

mikeshark00

Awards
I ran two bottles of Erase last year and did not notice much from them.

Inhibit E has given me much better results - shedding mid-section fat, keeping muscle mass while in a deficit, etc. Dries the joints out like others have said before. My shoulders feel like there is gravel in there while I am on it.

I dose it 50 for the first few weeks, then 25 to finish the bottle off.
Yeah, thats my exp. with inhibit-e (atd). good for fat loss, dries me up nicely. just don't like the libido crash around wk 3, and less pronounced muscle pumps. love it stacked with a thermogenic or stano-drol, leans me up.

Don't like atd for pct all that much, but can be effective addressing the estro upregualtion following serm use. it just makes me feel like the shrinking man after a cycle.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well i got news on the AIs in two weeks PHF/IBE will release 6 Bromo (60 servings at 50mg) no word on pricing but it should be out withing 2 weeks.
Seriously?

Guess they figured out a way to synthesize 6-Bromo w/o it being cross-contaminated with androstenedione- every sample I have ever tested has been contaminated....