Long term erase at 1 cap a day?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I think I might be a high estrogen dude. Seriously, my skin was better with Erase, and I have more/bigger pimples without it. Is it OK to take just one a day year round?

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
nobody is going to reccomend this, but i know nattydisaster was taking it under doctor supervision for 6 months or so with bloodwork, you might wanna pm him about it

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Thanks! Ive been wondering for a while now, is there an easier way to track a person down than to just type their name in the search engine and rome through threads?

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Thanks! Ive been wondering for a while now, is there an easier way to track a person down than to just type their name in the search engine and rome through threads?
im pretty sure he owns PES... you can find him in the PES subforum

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
I think I might be a high estrogen dude. Seriously, my skin was better with Erase, and I have more/bigger pimples without it. Is it OK to take just one a day year round?
I asked the same question he he told me not to take it more than two months because tour body will start producing more estrogen in response

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

coontentment

Awards
I asked the same question he he told me not to take it more than two months because tour body will start producing more estrogen in response

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
this^^^^

i'm not sure if it is a good idea taking erase for so long. would you take a prohormone or a steroid for 6 months? they all affect hormonal balance in the body, and if you take them too long then it can mess with you bad.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
this^^^^

i'm not sure if it is a good idea taking erase for so long. would you take a prohormone or a steroid for 6 months? they all affect hormonal balance in the body, and if you take them too long then it can mess with you bad.
Yeah, I ran anti Es for 3 months 2 years ago and got T.E. (telogen effluvium hair shedding.)

ramon25

Awards
Well others have said it wouldnt be a bad idea to take Erase 3-4 times a week. Long term. 1 capsule. Maybe a week off after a month. also your body really cant produce more estrogen on an anti E can it? because its done in our bodies through aromitization, is it not?

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well others have said it wouldnt be a bad idea to take Erase 3-4 times a week. Long term. 1 capsule. Maybe a week off after a month. also your body really cant produce more estrogen on an anti E can it? because its done in our bodies through aromitization, is it not?
There is some residual E production ability left in the testes after their differentiation.

ramon25

Awards
so would the dosage i deacribe be that significent?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The only reason one would want to take Erase year round is if they were taking synthetic testosterone year round and everything was done under doctor supervision.

If you want to take it "year round", the best method is 2 months on 1 month off. 1-3 caps per day during the "on" months

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
The only reason one would want to take Erase year round is if they were taking synthetic testosterone year round and everything was done under doctor supervision.

If you want to take it "year round", the best method is 2 months on 1 month off. 1-3 caps per day during the "on" months
Thankyou sir. I was going to track you down but now I guess I don't have too. I am wondering how much clinical research has gone into this doseing protocol. I mean, is theire research saying that a maximum dose is OK with the 2 on 1 off protocol, but only one a day without the break is still bad?

ramon25

Awards
exactly what I am saying. If u took a low dose every otherday and cycled off for a week or so every month and then also take 2 weeks off every 3 months I dont see how that would be harmful?

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
What do you mean by hair shedding? Where does it occur?

"Telogen effluvium is a form of nonscarring alopecia characterized by diffuse hair shedding, often with an acute onset. A chronic form with a more insidious onset and a longer duration also exists.1,2 Telogen effluvium is a reactive process caused by a metabolic or hormonal stress or by medications. Generally, recovery is spontaneous and occurs within 6 months.
Pathophysiology

Telogen effluvium can affect hair on all parts of the body, but, generally, only loss of scalp hair is symptomatic."

I experienced scalp hair loss in the manner described above brought about from hormonal stress of having my estrogen suppressed too much/too long.
It comes out pretty quickly but is different from Male Pattern Baldness (MPB). After recovery the hair tends to grow back.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
exactly what I am saying. If u took a low dose every otherday and cycled off for a week or so every month and then also take 2 weeks off every 3 months I dont see how that would be harmful?
Can't really work out the mechanics right now, but I doubt this protocol would be a problem, either.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thankyou sir. I was going to track you down but now I guess I don't have too. I am wondering how much clinical research has gone into this doseing protocol. I mean, is theire research saying that a maximum dose is OK with the 2 on 1 off protocol, but only one a day without the break is still bad?
It isn't that it is bad, it is just that eventually your body will adjust its natural hormones to the Erase, over time, via homeostasis, and then taking that 1 Erase per day wouldnt do anything, unless you bumped it to to per day. This would take a few months to happen though...maybe longer. But it would eventually happen.

Thats why I recommend 2 months on 1 month off

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

trt baby, i am on 3 caps a day for going on 4 months-i think, lol. really does a good job of keeping water weight down, i look less bloated since starting erase.

ramon25

Awards
It isn't that it is bad, it is just that eventually your body will adjust its natural hormones to the Erase, over time, via homeostasis, and then taking that 1 Erase per day wouldnt do anything, unless you bumped it to to per day. This would take a few months to happen though...maybe longer. But it would eventually happen.

Thats why I recommend 2 months on 1 month off
would that happend with the protocol i described above? seems it would not..

ramon25

Awards
Would be glad to let you know! gonna test it on me and my wife. seems like that "natural" cycle pursay wouldnt allow the ody to adjust and still get the benefits long term I wonder if once like every 6 serving a double serving could be taken without ruining the protocol.... HHMMM :) U think this regimen will boost T and liido and such to a noticible level?