Long term erase at 1 cap a day?

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.

Long term erase at 1 cap a day?

I think I might be a high estrogen dude. Seriously, my skin was better with Erase, and I have more/bigger pimples without it. Is it OK to take just one a day year round?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

nobody is going to reccomend this, but i know nattydisaster was taking it under doctor supervision for 6 months or so with bloodwork, you might wanna pm him about it
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.

Thanks! Ive been wondering for a while now, is there an easier way to track a person down than to just type their name in the search engine and rome through threads?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    Thanks! Ive been wondering for a while now, is there an easier way to track a person down than to just type their name in the search engine and rome through threads?
    im pretty sure he owns PES... you can find him in the PES subforum
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.

I think I might be a high estrogen dude. Seriously, my skin was better with Erase, and I have more/bigger pimples without it. Is it OK to take just one a day year round?
    I asked the same question he he told me not to take it more than two months because tour body will start producing more estrogen in response

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
    for while bodily training is of some value, godliness is of value in every way, as it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come 1 Tim 4:8
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by james122 View Post
    I asked the same question he he told me not to take it more than two months because tour body will start producing more estrogen in response

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
    this^^^^

i'm not sure if it is a good idea taking erase for so long. would you take a prohormone or a steroid for 6 months? they all affect hormonal balance in the body, and if you take them too long then it can mess with you bad.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by coontentment View Post
    this^^^^

i'm not sure if it is a good idea taking erase for so long. would you take a prohormone or a steroid for 6 months? they all affect hormonal balance in the body, and if you take them too long then it can mess with you bad.
    Yeah, I ran anti Es for 3 months 2 years ago and got T.E. (telogen effluvium hair shedding.)
  8. Registered User

Well others have said it wouldnt be a bad idea to take Erase 3-4 times a week. Long term. 1 capsule. Maybe a week off after a month. also your body really cant produce more estrogen on an anti E can it? because its done in our bodies through aromitization, is it not?
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ramon25 View Post
    Well others have said it wouldnt be a bad idea to take Erase 3-4 times a week. Long term. 1 capsule. Maybe a week off after a month. also your body really cant produce more estrogen on an anti E can it? because its done in our bodies through aromitization, is it not?
    There is some residual E production ability left in the testes after their differentiation.
  10. Registered User

so would the dosage i deacribe be that significent?
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.

What do you mean by hair shedding? Where does it occur?
  12. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

The only reason one would want to take Erase year round is if they were taking synthetic testosterone year round and everything was done under doctor supervision.

If you want to take it "year round", the best method is 2 months on 1 month off. 1-3 caps per day during the "on" months
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    The only reason one would want to take Erase year round is if they were taking synthetic testosterone year round and everything was done under doctor supervision.

If you want to take it "year round", the best method is 2 months on 1 month off. 1-3 caps per day during the "on" months
    Thankyou sir. I was going to track you down but now I guess I don't have too. I am wondering how much clinical research has gone into this doseing protocol. I mean, is theire research saying that a maximum dose is OK with the 2 on 1 off protocol, but only one a day without the break is still bad?
  14. Registered User

exactly what I am saying. If u took a low dose every otherday and cycled off for a week or so every month and then also take 2 weeks off every 3 months I dont see how that would be harmful?
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by derek.maples View Post
    What do you mean by hair shedding? Where does it occur?

"Telogen effluvium is a form of nonscarring alopecia characterized by diffuse hair shedding, often with an acute onset. A chronic form with a more insidious onset and a longer duration also exists.1,2 Telogen effluvium is a reactive process caused by a metabolic or hormonal stress or by medications. Generally, recovery is spontaneous and occurs within 6 months.
    Pathophysiology

Telogen effluvium can affect hair on all parts of the body, but, generally, only loss of scalp hair is symptomatic."

I experienced scalp hair loss in the manner described above brought about from hormonal stress of having my estrogen suppressed too much/too long.
    It comes out pretty quickly but is different from Male Pattern Baldness (MPB). After recovery the hair tends to grow back.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.

exactly what I am saying. If u took a low dose every otherday and cycled off for a week or so every month and then also take 2 weeks off every 3 months I dont see how that would be harmful?
    Can't really work out the mechanics right now, but I doubt this protocol would be a problem, either.
  17. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Thankyou sir. I was going to track you down but now I guess I don't have too. I am wondering how much clinical research has gone into this doseing protocol. I mean, is theire research saying that a maximum dose is OK with the 2 on 1 off protocol, but only one a day without the break is still bad?
    It isn't that it is bad, it is just that eventually your body will adjust its natural hormones to the Erase, over time, via homeostasis, and then taking that 1 Erase per day wouldnt do anything, unless you bumped it to to per day. This would take a few months to happen though...maybe longer. But it would eventually happen.

Thats why I recommend 2 months on 1 month off
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  18. Registered User

trt baby, i am on 3 caps a day for going on 4 months-i think, lol. really does a good job of keeping water weight down, i look less bloated since starting erase.
  19. Registered User

It isn't that it is bad, it is just that eventually your body will adjust its natural hormones to the Erase, over time, via homeostasis, and then taking that 1 Erase per day wouldnt do anything, unless you bumped it to to per day. This would take a few months to happen though...maybe longer. But it would eventually happen.

Thats why I recommend 2 months on 1 month off
    would that happend with the protocol i described above? seems it would not..
  20. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

would that happend with the protocol i described above? seems it would not..
    Your protocol would probably be pretty effective...i would be interested in hearing the results
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  21. Registered User

Would be glad to let you know! gonna test it on me and my wife. seems like that "natural" cycle pursay wouldnt allow the ody to adjust and still get the benefits long term I wonder if once like every 6 serving a double serving could be taken without ruining the protocol.... HHMMM U think this regimen will boost T and liido and such to a noticible level?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Nolvadex side effects short term/long term
    By titstatus in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-01-2011, 09:11 PM
  2. Long Term AI Use
    By srocco112 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 03-23-2010, 04:26 PM
  3. Clomid for long term?
    By p0fell0w in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-10-2009, 04:11 PM
  4. does safe PH pulsing erase long term sides??
    By king1033 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 11-29-2007, 04:03 PM
  5. ZMA long term
    By ItsHectic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-22-2006, 07:49 PM