Confused on diff types of anabolics

Status
Not open for further replies.

cg123

Awards
I have been doing a lot of research for the best anabolic to gain muscle and I am really confused with all of the different kinds and names. What would you suggest for trying to gain strength and muscle?

cg123

Awards
Just in general. Ive seen like hydrol deca 300 and some other stuff. what would you say is the best and safest, not out of those two but all of them in your opinion

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
Well I would say keep researching, I have been researching and studying up for like 6 months and i still have qustions and make sure you have all the right support supplements and a solid PCT

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
Just in general. Ive seen like hydrol deca 300 and some other stuff. what would you say is the best and safest, not out of those two but all of them in your opinion
milder would be H-drol (halo clone) dry gains, sides are tolerable, harsh would be superdrol wet gains and the sides are freaking insane for some, for others not so bad. go to tunedsports for general info on some other stuff, read more bro, and eat more your 165lbs which tells me your calorie deficient, look into your diet, get your weight up, deca 300 you dont want to, or maybe you do want to start pinning, imo stay away :nono2: from the dark side until you have some ph's ds's cycles on your belt., EAT MORE

svtfocusman

svtfocusman

Awards
At a height of 6' 1" @ 165 pounds you need to be eating more. Nothing is going to help you unless you eat more. Once you hit a plateu then start hitting some form of anabolic stack. Research PCT before you even thing about hitting 'Superdrol'. It is a powerful substance. H-drol is a good starter but will still need a good PCT or you'll be wasting your gains. Use the search button you'll find all of the information you will ever need on this site! It takes months to get the full insides of doing a cycle correctly without any harsh side effects.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been doing a lot of research for the best anabolic to gain muscle and I am really confused with all of the different kinds and names. What would you suggest for trying to gain strength and muscle?
ImNotReadyToUseSteroidsDrol is what I recomend.

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
I'm not one to judge, but my suggestion would be hold off on the PH's till you get your diet in check(you'll need it during and more importantly after your cycle)

Try 4000 lean calories, 150+grams of protien and 3 grams of creatine monhydrate per day. You should get big in notime and it will be safe and easy to keep.

If you don't have a good diet you'll loose most (if not all) of your gains anyways.

6'2 and 165lbs is tiny...I don't care how ripped you are.

If you don't listen to the advice above.....listen to this:

A proper PCT (post cycle therapy) is needed after a PH (prohormone) cycle. Otherwise, when you come off, your hormone levels are gonna be all screwed up.

Good luck

cg123

Awards
ImNotReadyToUseSteroidsDrol is what I recomend.
Ok? I have gained 25 pounds in 6 months of mostly muscle and If not steroids what would you recommend for gaining muscle faster. I am currently taking pro complex and kre alkalyn 1500

cg123

Awards
16. And I don't want people to say that I'm too young and lecture me haha. I have a friend who is 16 as well and has been doing anabolics for a year

svtfocusman

svtfocusman

Awards
At 16 your a dumbass if you do any PH's! Will screw your libido up doing so at such a young age. At 16 it's all about a strong diet and drinking lots of water and creatine!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
16. And I don't want people to say that I'm too young and lecture me haha. I have a friend who is 16 as well and has been doing anabolics for a year
negged

Go ahead and f*** yourself up then if you are not gonna take advice

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
no......no you haven't

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TROLL ALERT!!!

cg123

Awards
negged

Ok ur cool? Haha. It was just a question buddy I am not going to get into it for a while because I know it's not good. I just wanted to know a couple of things about it

cg123

Awards
negged

Ok ur cool? Haha. It was just a question buddy I am not going to get into it for a while because I know it's not good. I just wanted to know a couple of things about it

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I take it back, instead you should use "ImTooYoungForSteroidABOL"

this thread should be closed.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are asking about something you dont plan on using for at least another 5-6 years? :frustrate

Maybe refocus your efforts toward what will help you gain muscle NOW:
  • food
  • creatine
  • lifting heavy, compound exercises
  • multivitamin

Status
Not open for further replies.