Lit Up Review by Rochabp

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lit Up

Taste: 10/10
Simply delicious! best tasting preworkout i have ever tasted period. I have tried a lot of preowrkouts too but this one by far taste superioir to all the ones that i have tried. One of my buddies took a sip and fell in love too. He and a couple other dudes that tried it couldnt get enough. I would honestly buy it just for the taste cuz its that good.

Energy:9/10
Energy on this stuff is intense and smooth at the same time, this coming from a guy that has abused his body with stimulants. It gave me strong energy but at the same time not gerenium-like stim effect which is awesome. IDK gerenium is kinda iffy on my body sometimes it doesnt hit me too hard but other times it makes me crash and completely puts me to sleep thats why i tried to avoid preworkouts with gerenium but then i end up with less energy, so the fact that this product gives me the best of both worlds (no gerenium and strong stim) is simply awesome. :party:

Crash: Na :fing02:
like i said earlier no crash :dance:

Endurance: 8/10
helped with my endurance a bit i just kept killing those rep's and set's

Focus: 8/10
Helped me a bit getting into the zone, nothing crazy but it did help get me focused on the weights.

Strength: 9/10
Pretty cool how i felt strong on that stuff. Felt really great like i had just killed 500 grams of carbs but except i didnt. lol. i felt awesome on it felt so intense and ready to push and pull and the weights and completely dominate the gym.

Pump: 8/10
Got an okay pump from it, not really a pump but i just felt really full, not sure how to explain the best way i could think to try and attempt to explain it would be the example of eating 500 grams of carbs without being stuffed and feel like puking. Not like the usual pump i get from arginine products it was almost unique.

Would i buy?: yep im sold this is my new preworkout and as soon as i get some cash im gonna order some thanks appnut for the sample. :dance:

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
nom nom nom, i need to get me a sample

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
Lit Up

Pump: 8/10
Got an okay pump from it, not really a pump but i just felt really full, not sure how to explain the best way i could think to try and attempt to explain it would be the example of eating 500 grams of carbs without being stuffed and feel like puking. Not like the usual pump i get from arginine products it was almost unique.
I felt swole toward the middle and end of my run. My shirt felt tighter on the pecs and shoulders...

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I felt swole toward the middle and end of my run. My shirt felt tighter on the pecs and shoulders...
yeah i was using mainly arginine products for pumps but when i used Lit up i still felt a pump but it was very different from arginine pump.

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review Rocha :)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
for me, jacked gives more of the stim effect. if you want a stim effect, RPM would be your option

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
for me, jacked gives more of the stim effect. if you want a stim effect, RPM would be your option

Or Black Cats/Lit-Up if you are missing the Geranium/1,3 DMA- they stack extremely well

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Or Black Cats/Lit-Up if you are missing the Geranium/1,3 DMA- they stack extremely well
OOH this looks like an interesting combo! I have really become a big fan of LIT-UP. The mental aspect is not one of being stimmed out but very focused and connected to whatever you are doing. The mind/muscle connection is awesome with it. Definitely noticed strength increase after 3rd week and I hope my next tub gets here before I am out...

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you used jack3d? how does it compare?
i have and honestly idk but i hated it...i know i know, but it felt sleepy, tired, yawned a lot on it and it did nothing positive For Me, jacked is the reason i try and stay away from gerenium however i have used some other preworkouts with gerenium that were not as harsh as jacked.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
OOH this looks like an interesting combo! I have really become a big fan of LIT-UP. The mental aspect is not one of being stimmed out but very focused and connected to whatever you are doing. The mind/muscle connection is awesome with it. Definitely noticed strength increase after 3rd week and I hope my next tub gets here before I am out...
BC/Lit-Up combo is pretty cool- you feel like you are 10 ft. tall......

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
seems erase just came back in stock so i just added this to my order :)