Solid cutting stack ?

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
So looking to get a little more cut (cause ho doesn't want to be more cut ?) and was curious if this looks solid enough.
Erase/titanium at2 ec stack
Or
Lean xtreme at2/titanium ec stack

Just wondering which people would recommend more I guess.
I've had good success before going at2/erase/ec but I am curious about lean xtreme since it has solid reviews

Thanks.

Diet will be higher protein/fats with carb cycling every 3 days (roughly)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So looking to get a little more cut (cause ho doesn't want to be more cut ?) and was curious if this looks solid enough.
Erase/titanium at2 ec stack
Or
Lean xtreme at2/titanium ec stack

Just wondering which people would recommend more I guess.
I've had good success before going at2/erase/ec but I am curious about lean xtreme since it has solid reviews

Thanks.

Diet will be higher protein/fats with carb cycling every 3 days (roughly)
The original Lean Xtreme was very effective, but the reformulated version doesn't do it for me, unfortunately.

I recommend going with the Alpha-T2/Erase/EC stack - it's definitely effective, and since you've used it before, it's not an issue adding Titanium in there.

~Rosie~

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The original Lean Xtreme was very effective, but the reformulated version doesn't do it for me, unfortunately.

I recommend going with the Alpha-T2/Erase/EC stack - it's definitely effective, and since you've used it before, it's not an issue adding Titanium in there.

~Rosie~
I agree with Rosie. She basically said everything I was going to post.
Titanium looks very interesting. Should be a solid stack!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like to keep things pretty basic a well tuned diet,focused training and need 2 slin.I heard of those stacks mentioned above before and have heard good things

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies. Just wanted to make sure there wasn't something new and exciting out there.