D Aspartic Acid & Negative side effects

Page 22 of 27 First ... 2021222324 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by johnwilliam23 View Post
    I have had terrible sides from DAA. I took one dose (3grams) and was extremely paranoid, and out of my mind. It was DAA pure. I stopped after the first dose and have been fuzzy/paranoid for 5 days. When does this go away! Any help!
    it has nothing to do with the bath salts you ingested right after it..
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    thats unusual to say the least
    Hey Pat, you are the king of topicals and all related. Best way to dose topical Formastane? (Forma Stanzol) for DAA estrogen / prolactin sides? Split the 100mg dose in half AM and half PM ok?

    And also...what are the best spots? I heard applying it with the forearms to the traps, shoulders and abs works good, but I was wondering...Good idea to apply on the pecs too?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    •   
       


  3. On week 6 of DAA/Endosurge/Anabeta/Erase, dont see any negative side effects at all. Great stack.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Hey Pat, you are the king of topicals and all related. Best way to dose topical Formastane? (Forma Stanzol) for DAA estrogen / prolactin sides? Split the 100mg dose in half AM and half PM ok?

    And also...what are the best spots? I heard applying it with the forearms to the traps, shoulders and abs works good, but I was wondering...Good idea to apply on the pecs too?

    i would just take formestane orally

    other than that i guess spray it on like anything else
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  5. Quote Originally Posted by silenteuphor View Post
    I have been on D-Aspartic for 2 months now. Take a 3g dose every day before bed. I feel fine, don't have any side effects and was told by my Doctor I can use it for 4-6 months straight, with perhaps a 4-6weeks off time (only for the sake messing with tolerance build up and making it more effective). I don't see the benefit or need to take it for that long but I think he was making a point that it is not like Creatine and won't kill your liver/kidneys for long exposure.
    I don't say that it isn't true what your doctor says because there is no evidence so far that using DAA for several months without time off causes any negative side effects. However, there is no evidence either that it doesn't. What we have so far are people reporting their own long-term usage experience with DAA in Internet forums.

    So, my point is: what makes a doctor more qualified in giving a reliable answer to this question that anyone else doing some research on their own?
    When do I trust a doctor? When he/she makes an assessment based on their own practical experiences in diagnosing and treating patients. I don't think this is true in the case of DAA.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Greenhulk View Post
    I don't say that it isn't true what your doctor says because there is no evidence so far that using DAA for several months without time off causes any negative side effects. However, there is no evidence either that it doesn't. What we have so far are people reporting their own long-term usage experience with DAA in Internet forums.

    So, my point is: what makes a doctor more qualified in giving a reliable answer to this question that anyone else doing some research on their own?
    When do I trust a doctor? When he/she makes an assessment based on their own practical experiences in diagnosing and treating patients. I don't think this is true in the case of DAA.

    u could say this about a lot of drugs, even drugs that have gotten FDA approval. Long term effects of drugs are often not fully realized until many years after being on the market
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  7. Damn, I have used DAA in one form or another since early LAST year and took (maybe) a month off. I always saw good results and I saw pretty much ZERO sides. I've used TestForce II and Formula X and Intimidate.

    I actually got bloods that came back with HIGH testosterone, both free and total were flagged "HIGH". Doc says don't worry about high test ... LOL, no problem, Doc.

    TestForce II and Formula X was the only DAA I could find in powdered form that would mix well. Of all the time I have been on DAA - I only experienced one weird side effect having to do with my brain and that was a slight headache the day after I switched to TestForce II. Actually - I think this may have been a result of TFII being more "effective" than Formula X - but I don't know. In any case, it went away within a day.

    Other side I got was I started to get leaky ******* syndrome which caused deadlift days to be excruciating! But that's when I went on INTIMIDATE. No problems there at all.

    And, with Intimidate - I just kept looking in the mirror and watching the muscles swell up - so I kept using it. I'm on like month 3 of that stuff and I only took like two weeks off at the end of my first two months.

    DAA is awesome. When I'm on an aas cycle - I don't feel that physically well. My liver enzymes are going up - my nuts are shutting down and I just don't feel like myself. But on DAA - I feel 100 percent natural and can actually see the results. This stuff has really been transformative for me.

    Now, I have discovered Anabeta. Just started PCT yesterday and popped a cap before workout and good damn - I thought my pecs were going to EXPLODE from the pump. That's only one day though - I took some this am too but it was leg day, so no awesome pumps!

    I don't think there is a lot to worry about with DAA - but, like with anything else - if you are scared something will happen with it then your mind will manufacture the problems for you! It's a substance - like any other - so not everyone is going to react favorably to it and some will experience negative - maybe even very negative sides. However, for me - it's a Godsend!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by HondaV65 View Post
    Damn, I have used DAA in one form or another since early LAST year and took (maybe) a month off. I always saw good results and I saw pretty much ZERO sides. I've used TestForce II and Formula X and Intimidate.

    I actually got bloods that came back with HIGH testosterone, both free and total were flagged "HIGH". Doc says don't worry about high test ... LOL, no problem, Doc.

    TestForce II and Formula X was the only DAA I could find in powdered form that would mix well. Of all the time I have been on DAA - I only experienced one weird side effect having to do with my brain and that was a slight headache the day after I switched to TestForce II. Actually - I think this may have been a result of TFII being more "effective" than Formula X - but I don't know. In any case, it went away within a day.

    Other side I got was I started to get leaky ******* syndrome which caused deadlift days to be excruciating! But that's when I went on INTIMIDATE. No problems there at all.

    And, with Intimidate - I just kept looking in the mirror and watching the muscles swell up - so I kept using it. I'm on like month 3 of that stuff and I only took like two weeks off at the end of my first two months.

    DAA is awesome. When I'm on an aas cycle - I don't feel that physically well. My liver enzymes are going up - my nuts are shutting down and I just don't feel like myself. But on DAA - I feel 100 percent natural and can actually see the results. This stuff has really been transformative for me.

    Now, I have discovered Anabeta. Just started PCT yesterday and popped a cap before workout and good damn - I thought my pecs were going to EXPLODE from the pump. That's only one day though - I took some this am too but it was leg day, so no awesome pumps!

    I don't think there is a lot to worry about with DAA - but, like with anything else - if you are scared something will happen with it then your mind will manufacture the problems for you! It's a substance - like any other - so not everyone is going to react favorably to it and some will experience negative - maybe even very negative sides. However, for me - it's a Godsend!
    Damn, you really got me in the mood to go out and buy some more DAA.. I like it as well, although the only kind I have used is the PP version TCF-1..... Of the 3 you mentioned which did you prefer??

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    i would just take formestane orally

    other than that i guess spray it on like anything else
    don't think most people could afford a gram a day!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Hey Pat, you are the king of topicals and all related. Best way to dose topical Formastane? (Forma Stanzol) for DAA estrogen / prolactin sides? Split the 100mg dose in half AM and half PM ok?

    And also...what are the best spots? I heard applying it with the forearms to the traps, shoulders and abs works good, but I was wondering...Good idea to apply on the pecs too?
    yup...split it up. all of the above are good spots for applying, and yes it can be applied to pecs.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    i would just take formestane orally

    other than that i guess spray it on like anything else
    Expensive
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    don't think most people could afford a gram a day!!!
    Ditto
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    yup...split it up. all of the above are good spots for applying, and yes it can be applied to pecs.
    Thanks !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  12. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    don't think most people could afford a gram a day!!!
    u should get more effect from formestane orally per mg than transdermally i would think

    so your comment makes no sense to me
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Greenhulk View Post
    I don't say that it isn't true what your doctor says because there is no evidence so far that using DAA for several months without time off causes any negative side effects. However, there is no evidence either that it doesn't. What we have so far are people reporting their own long-term usage experience with DAA in Internet forums.

    So, my point is: what makes a doctor more qualified in giving a reliable answer to this question that anyone else doing some research on their own?
    When do I trust a doctor? When he/she makes an assessment based on their own practical experiences in diagnosing and treating patients. I don't think this is true in the case of DAA.
    Fair enough bud, I see your point. I guess I took a little more solace from my Dr. mentioning it rather than reading posts on the internet but you make a good point that if you read enough people's accounts of their own experience with a product, you can make an educated decision which is probably as good as your Dr. who is probably making his statement based on more book reading (white papers). Nonetheless, you also make a good point on long term use. Heck, we could all find out 10-15yrs from now that DAA causes extreme acute testie cancer that manifests itself through a mutation that rips through your sack and shoots lasers at people. Then again, it could be perfectly fine
    -- sE . [Club Garage]/2012

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    u should get more effect from formestane orally per mg than transdermally i would think

    so your comment makes no sense to me
    c'mon pat...you know better than that, lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  15. Well its been 3 weeks since the ingestion of DAA. I still have moments of anxiety and depression. It has lightened up since week one and two. I guess for some people it affects in different ways. I took two pills in the morning and was fine, took two pills in the afternoon and by 10pm it felt like my brain was in high gear. That in itself sent me into a panic. I stopped taking it and it took about 3 days to stop the extreme stim. Has anyone had an experience like this? And how long did it last? Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by johnwilliam23 View Post
    I have had terrible sides from DAA. I took one dose (3grams) and was extremely paranoid, and out of my mind. It was DAA pure. I stopped after the first dose and have been fuzzy/paranoid for 5 days. When does this go away! Any help!

  16. I have had no sides at all just some backne and the missus running for the hills with my libido
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

  17. Quote Originally Posted by johnwilliam23 View Post
    Well its been 3 weeks since the ingestion of DAA. I still have moments of anxiety and depression. It has lightened up since week one and two. I guess for some people it affects in different ways. I took two pills in the morning and was fine, took two pills in the afternoon and by 10pm it felt like my brain was in high gear. That in itself sent me into a panic. I stopped taking it and it took about 3 days to stop the extreme stim. Has anyone had an experience like this? And how long did it last? Thanks.
    Up your water intake is the first thing.
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

  18. Well I been on 3 grams of powder in the morning for 20 days, have developed a serious Tourette's type twitch/tick in my neck, throat is swollen from tensing neck muscles constantly while awake, no gains, libido is same as before use (high), strength appetite same as before use (low) been using cannabis everyday for 20 years, quit smoking 2 months ago, always been skinny 10.5 stone, now 12 stone with a big fat gut (from build up shakes I suspect) eat high protein meals, 4000 kcal per day, worked out everyday for a month, no gains, then every other day, still no gains, do 12 reps, 8 sets, getting nowhere at all, gonna quit the DAA tomorrow, will update in a week

  19. Quote Originally Posted by leetut View Post
    Well I been on 3 grams of powder in the morning for 20 days, have developed a serious Tourette's type twitch/tick in my neck, throat is swollen from tensing neck muscles constantly while awake, no gains, libido is same as before use (high), strength appetite same as before use (low) been using cannabis everyday for 20 years, quit smoking 2 months ago, always been skinny 10.5 stone, now 12 stone with a big fat gut (from build up shakes I suspect) eat high protein meals, 4000 kcal per day, worked out everyday for a month, no gains, then every other day, still no gains, do 12 reps, 8 sets, getting nowhere at all, gonna quit the DAA tomorrow, will update in a week
    Please be trolling. I can't accept that humanity's intelligence has stooped this low.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

    Please be trolling. I can't accept that humanity's intelligence has stooped this low.
    So bodybuilders get that big gut from daa well the mystery is solved lol
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    So bodybuilders get that big gut from daa well the mystery is solved lol
    He got a vocal twitch in his neck muscles...makes sense!

  22. sternocleidomastoid hypertrophy ,

  23. Include heavy back squats, they cure cancer

  24. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

    So bodybuilders get that big gut from daa well the mystery is solved lol
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by leetut View Post
    Well I been on 3 grams of powder in the morning for 20 days, have developed a serious Tourette's type twitch/tick in my neck, throat is swollen from tensing neck muscles constantly while awake, no gains, libido is same as before use (high), strength appetite same as before use (low) been using cannabis everyday for 20 years, quit smoking 2 months ago, always been skinny 10.5 stone, now 12 stone with a big fat gut (from build up shakes I suspect) eat high protein meals, 4000 kcal per day, worked out everyday for a month, no gains, then every other day, still no gains, do 12 reps, 8 sets, getting nowhere at all, gonna quit the DAA tomorrow, will update in a week


    god only knows what is going on with your brain after withdrawal from cannabis like that, and what sort of effect DAA might have upon that
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. USPLabs D-aspartic acid Side Kick!
    By Guest in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 06-06-2012, 12:51 PM
  2. D-Aspartic Acid and estrogen effects
    By packers6211 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-19-2010, 08:36 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-08-2010, 12:32 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-04-2010, 01:45 PM
  5. CEE an beta alanine AAKG negative side effects
    By Graham in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-30-2008, 03:43 AM
Log in
Log in