D Aspartic Acid & Negative side effects

Page 21 of 22 First ... 19202122 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Whenever I take D aspartic acid I start getting restless leg syndrome type symptoms at night. Any idea why this is happening?

interesting.
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

2. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    For the sake of time, this is a good review on the topic: http://pharmrev.aspetjournals.org/co...2/155.abstract.

And as you said, estrogen highs (pregnancy) and withdrawal (a possible cause of SIDS) are unlikely to occur in men.

thats an interesting article

is there anything in it which is relevant to the discussion we are having here about high estrogens causing moodiness in men?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post

is there anything in it which is relevant to the discussion we are having here about high estrogens causing moodiness in men?
    Irritable Male Syndrome?
    publish.csiro.au/paper/RD01077

**sorry, can't post direct links yet
    Formutech Nutrition Rep
    www.formutechnutrition.com
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

4. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post

I don't know about that article, but from what I've learned, estrogen mediates bond formation and may be a cause of irritability if pathologically elevated during brain development (<25 years of age). A lot of test-booster users do fall in that age group.

5. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I don't know about that article, but from what I've learned, estrogen mediates bond formation a

via oxytocin?

6. Wait....
    Is this whole DAA scare based on the old boring aspartame scare?

If so,I don`t give a flying **** about it...
    I`ve been chewing ****ing aspartame gum for every day for ****ing 15 years now
    I will gladly enjoy my DAA

7. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    via oxytocin?
    There is a mechanism independent of this during development, related to female to female interactions (the biochemistry of which has only been demonstrated in rats of course). Conflict between two females abolishes potential for a future friendship in an estrogen-dose-dependent manner. Testosterone mediates the opposing effect in men, with higher levels associated with a strengthening of potential for future friendships, even over those subjects in which a conflict never occurred at all (control).

Oxytocin does have other interesting female-specific effects though. For instance, it's probably the reason females have a stronger memory than males in the general population, as memory formation in females is mediated by a stronger emotional response via oxytocin.

8. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    There is a mechanism independent of this during development, related to female to female interactions (the biochemistry of which has only been demonstrated in rats of course). Conflict between two females abolishes potential for a future friendship in an estrogen-dose-dependent manner. Testosterone mediates the opposing effect in men, with higher levels associated with a strengthening of potential for future friendships, even over those subjects in which a conflict never occurred at all (control).

Oxytocin does have other interesting female-specific effects though. For instance, it's probably the reason females have a stronger memory than males in the general population, as memory formation in females is mediated by a stronger emotional response via oxytocin.

is this your area or research or something?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    is this your area or research or something?
    My thesis used a rat model of brain monoamines and NTs in response to stressors, but no, most of that info is from a module we recently completed (hence why it's so fresh).

10. Don't have any comments on the science side of it..
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by kateean2 View Post
    Don't have any comments on the science side of it..
    Thanks for sharing
    Training log:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html

12. Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    Wait....
    Is this whole DAA scare based on the old boring aspartame scare?

If so,I don`t give a flying **** about it...
    I`ve been chewing ****ing aspartame gum for every day for ****ing 15 years now
    I will gladly enjoy my DAA
    Well is it?

Give me a brake guys,I would like to open my tub of DAA already,it`s been sitting on the shelf collecting dust 4 months now.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    Well is it?

Give me a brake guys,I would like to open my tub of DAA already,it`s been sitting on the shelf collecting dust 4 months now.
    There is a 3 month human study noting no ill effects. Use your tub.

14. Coop you are a smart dude man
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

15. I cant remember having any issues taking it. Pwos make me emotional! Lol

16. DAA gives me the "brain fog" feeling and also gives me a weird sort of chill effect in my head/neck area. I'm not talking chill like relax either, I'm talking about an odd feeling of cold that is also complimented by a light headache at most times. It happened the 2nd and 3rd times I took it at full dose. 1st go round I had no ill effects at all. I'm not using the stuff anymore though as it's definitely not worth it for me personally.
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

This thread is the cause of a lot of DAA paranoia...

There will always be studies showing one thing as toxic and another showing it safe.

- Valdez
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."

18. I've run DAA 3 times once for 6 weeks and twice for 4 weeks. Never had one side. I notice a lot of people on here talking about 7-12 day cycles. Doesn't it take 14 days on average to start yielding any hormonal change?
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

19. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    I've run DAA 3 times once for 6 weeks and twice for 4 weeks. Never had one side. I notice a lot of people on here talking about 7-12 day cycles. Doesn't it take 14 days on average to start yielding any hormonal change?
    Human study shows an increase around 12 day mark.

-Snappin some s h i t up.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

20. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    There is a 3 month human study noting no ill effects. Use your tub.
    Thanks Mr.Coop.

I`ll probably open it tomorrow.

btw has anyone tried using less than the recommended dose of 3 grams?

21. Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    Thanks Mr.Coop.

I haven't personally tried it, but the dose of 3 grams is recommended because it's effective. I think less would be a waste. But that's just my 2 cents.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    Thanks Mr.Coop.

I have, not purposely. The company I used DAA for my first time had the wrong scooper for the suggested serving size, or vice versa. I can't remember exactly but it equated to about 1.5 g. At that dose, it didn't do a whole lot, go with 3.

- Valdez
    Founder & Owner

23. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post

I have, not purposely. The company I used DAA for my first time had the wrong scooper for the suggested serving size, or vice versa. I can't remember exactly but it equated to about 1.5 g. At that dose, it didn't do a whole lot, go with 3.

- Valdez
    That's messed up.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    That's messed up.
    NBD **** happens

- Valdez
    Founder & Owner

25. Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    Thanks Mr.Coop.

What would be the point?
    To save money?

-Snappin some s h i t up.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

26. Quote Originally Posted by BigMikeC View Post
    Your on point! This is one of the reasons we took Daa out of our Form-x and replaced it with calcium lactate. Our new formulation will also have an awesome new AI ( Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione). Awesome replacement to Daa!
    No hate, but doesn't erase already have this compound? Ergo, its not all that new.

27. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post

No hate, but doesn't erase already have this compound? Ergo, its not all that new.
    Yup, it's just Erase AI. Nothing beats the tried and true original though, unless we're speaking of Erase Pro.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

28. 2.66g DAA/day was found effective in a recent human trial.

29. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    (=

PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

30. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    (=

Daa and erase... a match made in heavan.

Similar Forum Threads

1. USPLabs D-aspartic acid Side Kick!
    By Guest in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 06-06-2012, 12:51 PM
  2. D-Aspartic Acid and estrogen effects
    By packers6211 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-19-2010, 08:36 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-08-2010, 12:32 PM
  4. Replies: 0