D Aspartic Acid & Negative side effects

Page 17 of 27 First ... 1516171819 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    But one of DAA's metabolites is nmda, which does have the MOA capable of causing it, which is documented.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19836379
    But once again, none of that matters if the anxiety reported while on DAA is not statistically different than while on placebo.

2. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    But one of DAA's metabolites is nmda, which does have the MOA capable of causing it, which is documented.

This is a MAYBE in terms of supplementation, due to BBB permeability.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine4PWO View Post
    and from what EasyEJ said less documented anxiety issues than bulk.
    Not sure on anxiety, but it is the form demonstrated to increase testosterone in healthy males (solubility should be greater too).
    •   

3. other than Testforce2 what others uses the same type of DAA?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Torobestia View Post
    But once again, none of that matters if the anxiety reported while on DAA is not statistically different than while on placebo.
    and since we are talking about a product that has no such studies, is the risk of it causing that worth the limited effect? Sure there are blood tests at x days in showing a higher total testosterone, are there any studies showing DAA causes an increase in strength or lean muscle mass? no.

Its one thing to separately dismiss side effects in a product where there isn't any particular MOA of the product that is reasonable to cause them but its worth considering when there is an MOA for it to cause them.

This doesn't mean I think people shouldn't use DAA, but they should be aware that this is a possible issue, and decide for themselves. if they already have anxiety issues to a lesser or greater extent, they might be better off using something else.

5. Has anyone experienced and prostate issues with taking too much DAA, ie, harder to take a wizz or wizzing often etc..Seem like when I am using this to much I start to drain the vein more often and it gets annoying. Just curious if anyone else has experienced this..SJ
    •   

6. I don't really have anything else to add to this thread as nothing definitive will be reached with the evidence (or lack of) we have now. I just wanted to say it is nice to see people discussing the ingredient MOA and potential contraindications of an ingredient in an objective way without someone getting grumpy or throwing their toys out of the pram.

Good work guys.

Ben
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69
    Once again, all supplements have side effects. I'd be more concerned about anxiety from preworkouts/stims than DAA.
    Yeah. I'd be much more concerned about being killed after being kidnapped by the cartel then dying from DAA.
    SNS Forum Representative | Lift, Laugh, Repeat

8. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Once again, all supplements have side effects. I'd be more concerned about anxiety from preworkouts/stims than DAA.
    I agree....I stopped taking the L-dopa supp I was using along with the DAA (and Erase) and my anxiety pretty much went away. At least the bulk of it, I still feel a little anxious time to time....but nothing remarkable. I can't be 100% sure, but within 24 hours of stopping the L-dopa I noticed the anxiety went away. I am ultra sensitive to stims nowadays (used to use them like candy in my 20's) due to a health condition. I am thinking the L-dopa was having a stimulant effect on me and thus causing the anxiety....but again can't be sure....

9. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post

i dont think DAA really builds up in the hippocampus significantly. D-Serine does i think
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

10. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    i dont think DAA really builds up in the hippocampus significantly. D-Serine does i think
    i too doubt it has chronic impact, but I could see enough metabolites from a single acute dosing to cause short term anxiety being reasonable in someone prone to it.

11. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    and since we are talking about a product that has no such studies, is the risk of it causing that worth the limited effect? Sure there are blood tests at x days in showing a higher total testosterone, are there any studies showing DAA causes an increase in strength or lean muscle mass? no.

Its one thing to separately dismiss side effects in a product where there isn't any particular MOA of the product that is reasonable to cause them but its worth considering when there is an MOA for it to cause them.

This doesn't mean I think people shouldn't use DAA, but they should be aware that this is a possible issue, and decide for themselves. if they already have anxiety issues to a lesser or greater extent, they might be better off using something else.

i always thought DAA made me feel more in control and calmer, not more anxious
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

12. Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post
    Has anyone experienced and prostate issues with taking too much DAA, ie, harder to take a wizz or wizzing often etc..Seem like when I am using this to much I start to drain the vein more often and it gets annoying. Just curious if anyone else has experienced this..SJ
    YES. it makes me piss like a race horse for some reason.... at least the first 10 days. And I always have a pinchy prostate so I will answer yes to that as well....but that is always a YES and probably has nothing to do with DAA LMFAO......

13. what would happen if you snort DAA?

14. Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine4PWO View Post
    what would happen if you snort DAA?
    I figure you'd be the one to know, and answer your own question....since oftentimes you post as if you ate too much DAA as a child lol

15. I still don't understand what the issue with anxiety is. Anxiety will not kill you. If you take DAA and get anxiety - stop taking DAA. It's pretty simple.Like I said - I have been on DAA for six months non-stop, 6 grams a day. I was diagnosed with anxiety back in 2003 when I was in Iraq. I had pains all over my body. I'd feel a rock in my boot and when I sat down to take off the boot to remove the rock - no rock! One of my hands would just go numb for no reason. I had chest pains all day long for months, etc. Once Doc convinced me it was anxiety and combat related - I had them put me back in the war zone. Still had the pains - but I knew they were in my head and wouldn't hurt me.My point is ... anxiety doesn't kill you - and it's pretty easy to recognize when it pops up. In spite of my history of anxiety - DAA has given me nothing but a feeling of peace and focus. YMMV - but just stop taking the **** if you get anxiety.

16. Anxiety is nothing to scoff at though....I consider myself about as mentally tough as they come..... and when I get some major anxiety going on, it is impossible to dismiss or overcome .... at least without some benzos that is..... but yeah, if you get anxiety from something you must stop taking it, that is the only real solution. That being said anxiety should not be dismissed as someone being emotional or a sissy or whatever. It's real and it can be a MF'er.

17. u aint mentally tough if u poppin benzos to overcome your anxiety, pu$$y

18. Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine4PWO View Post
    u aint mentally tough if u poppin benzos to overcome your anxiety, pu$$y
    SEE! that is the EXACT mentality I was trying to address, dismissing anxiety as some sort of weakness......thank you for that post.... I know you made it with good intentions! (you #@*&% $*@!!!)

19. Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine4PWO View Post
    u aint mentally tough if u poppin benzos to overcome your anxiety, pu$$y
    You are the reason why AM has an ignore list
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

20. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    sometimes annoying people can make things interesting, sometimes they can be.... well..... annoying. For instance today he is being annoying. and for the record I have about 5 refills of xanax sitting here because I don't take it on purpose because I CAN deal with anxiety w/o pills.....but damn, when you get really anxious.... sometimes you gotta break down and take one.... they are a helluva sleeping pill as well FYI......

21. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    sometimes annoying people can make things interesting, sometimes they can be.... well..... annoying. For instance today he is being annoying. and for the record I have about 5 refills of xanax sitting here because I don't take it on purpose because I CAN deal with anxiety w/o pills.....but damn, when you get really anxious.... sometimes you gotta break down and take one.... they are a helluva sleeping pill as well FYI......
    your a nerd and u cant consider yourself "mentally tough as they come" if you got 5 bottles of xanax in your house man, i get anxiety and never popped a pill for it, i ride with it like a real nigga, only time i pop a xanax is with a female and liquor

22. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    salute me or shoot me fool

23. Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine4PWO View Post
    salute me or shoot me fool
    hopefully he cyber-judo throws you onto the forum floor, with you landing awkwardly on your head. then we are all gonna lift your xanax that you don't use while you are unconscious, and use it with some strippers.

24. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    hopefully he cyber-judo throws you onto the forum floor, with you landing awkwardly on your head. then we are all gonna lift your xanax that you don't use while you are unconscious, and use it with some strippers.
    hahaha

he wont do **** tho, im a amateur boxer and ill knock his noggin off his shoulders if he gets in range

25. Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine4PWO View Post
    hahaha

he wont do **** tho, im a amateur boxer and ill knock his noggin off his shoulders if he gets in range
    boxer vs judo, we should have a charity A-M MMA match... with "supremesupplements" as the sponsor and all proceeds going to sea sheperd to save the whales.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. USPLabs D-aspartic acid Side Kick!
    By Guest in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 06-06-2012, 12:51 PM
  2. D-Aspartic Acid and estrogen effects
    By packers6211 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-19-2010, 08:36 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-08-2010, 12:32 PM