Coconut Oil And Testosterone

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    isnt all saturated fats precursers to testosterone? I think I remember reading this in one of vince gironda articles on eggs
    hahah i love reading his articles.

"be a man and eat a dozen eggs! then sleep and do it again!"
    BJJ = life

2. Quote Originally Posted by AntonG42O View Post
    its not a gains type of thing... by gains do you mean muscle size? no coconut oil wont make you bigger directly. the saturated fats will fuel your endocrine system to pump out test, MCT's will provide you with tons of energy and could increase your metabolic rate. coconut oil is not for getting big, its a great supplement that boasts a ton of health benefits. if your diet is already rich in saturated fats you might not even feel a difference.

vitamin shoppe brand is good, pretty much the cheapest organic unrefined CO they have.
    ya, wouldn't have thought it would have a direct effect on size...but system support....after having re-read the thread....def going to be picking some up...! nice!
    •   

3. So... let me get this straight, I get a organic CO from my local grocery store, add 1-2 tbs to my midday shake and I would be feeling like a stud?!

4. Quote Originally Posted by onlyone View Post
    So... let me get this straight, I get a organic CO from my local grossery store, add 1-2 tbs to my midday shake and I would be feeling like a stud?!
    *grocery store

adding to shakes might be difficult if the shakes are cold, CO turns solid when you go under room temperature.

coconut oil alone wont make you feel anything. in combination with a healthy diet it will provide many benefits.
    BJJ = life

5. Quote Originally Posted by AntonG42O View Post
    *grocery store

adding to shakes might be difficult if the shakes are cold, CO turns solid when you go under room temperature.

coconut oil alone wont make you feel anything. in combination with a healthy diet it will provide many benefits.
    I love to put mine in a smoothie. Chop up some pineapple, couple tbsp coconut oil, some vanilla whey or egg protein and toss into a blender with some ice and yum!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    I love to put mine in a smoothie. Chop up some pineapple, couple tbsp coconut oil, some vanilla whey or egg protein and toss into a blender with some ice and yum!
    now that ^^ made my mouth water...I love some pina colada's...will have to mix some of that up!

...I picked up some Cocunut oil...and an actual coconut this weekend...I'll google for this here shortly...but wondering if anyone knows offhand how much 'raw' coconut would = 1-2 TBS of coconut oil...?

(hours later Edit)...in case anyone else cares to know...I found that roughly 1 cup (80 grams) of shredded coconut 'meat' = 283 cals, 27g fat, 12g carbs (of that 7g fiber), 3g protein... comparatively, 1 TBS of coconut oil = 125 cals, 14g fat, 0 carb, 0 protein...

7. Since coconut oils consist of saturated fat, and fat means more testosterone. You can add coconut oils to your recipe or coffee, just in a regular basis so that you will not feel that you are on medication.

8. Wow 6 year bump

9. love coconut oil, never really took it for test purposes.....but I cook my eggs in it in the morning, which I've been told you don't get any of the coconut oil.....but I also put it in my morning coffee

I've also see benefits from swishing it my mouth along with adding it to an Epsom bath....skin is like a baby when you get out
    AM10 for 10% off at Mindandmuscle.com
    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com

10. I heard that the egg yolk is good too. Does this act the same as coconut oil`?

11. Quote Originally Posted by jt75 View Post
    Wow 6 year bump
    Seems like it's always a new guy, too.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Coconut Oil
    By Rhyno in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-25-2017, 09:48 AM
  2. coconut oil