How is this for a supplement testosterone stack?

slayer57

Awards
TCF-1/Erase/ and 2 other supplements I want to add such as phytotest/titanium and something else, my dad who is bbing again decided since hes running juice he wanted to buy my stack for me, i was just gonna try
TCF-1 24 days worth, 12 on 12 off 12 on, (maybe a 3rd bottle after cycle)
1 bottle of erase
1 bottle of phytotest/titanium
i also was looking at some cortisol blockers. not sure though..

also i plan on doing this cycle in 2 months. the end of my bulk

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's your experience in training and supplementation? What are your goals? Those should help lead to a better-tailored answer.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
i have used the tcf-1 for 8weeks straight with no issues, the 12 on 12 off is useless imo....i havent used anything testofen wise, but testopro gets good reviews and i know there was an article form primordial that showed testofen's effects

ati cort wise vitC 3g-4g ed is the best, if you want to spend some coin, i like enodamp and have ehard supressC was solid too

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TCF-1/Erase/ and 2 other supplements I want to add such as phytotest/titanium and something else, my dad who is bbing again decided since hes running juice he wanted to buy my stack for me, i was just gonna try
TCF-1 24 days worth, 12 on 12 off 12 on, (maybe a 3rd bottle after cycle)
1 bottle of erase
1 bottle of phytotest/titanium
i also was looking at some cortisol blockers. not sure though..

also i plan on doing this cycle in 2 months. the end of my bulk
You don't need to use a huge stack to get results - choose the most EFFECTIVE one for your goals and needs.

There's no need to add another cortisol blocker to that stack, since Erase does the job more than adequately.

Also, unless you have used these products standalone first, then I don't recommend stacking them all until you have, so that you actually know which is giving what effects.

~Rosie~