Assault or WHite Flood?? - AnabolicMinds.com

Poll: Assault or White Flood

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Assault or WHite Flood??

  1. Assault or WHite Flood??


    Would you buy assault or white flood? Also considering that assault is significantly more expensive.

  2. SufferingEd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    359

    Have not tried either, but I am getting ready to get some white fllood, more budget friendly.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by SufferingEd View Post
    Have not tried either, but I am getting ready to get some white fllood, more budget friendly.
    That's the way I'm leaning too
    •   
       

  4. Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156

    Quote Originally Posted by colindep View Post
    Would you buy assault or white flood? Also considering that assault is significantly more expensive.

    I've used both products and Assault is so much better it's not even in the same ballpark, IMO!

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. justiceTX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    279

    I have used many tubs of white flood and its great. But just bought some assault 24.99 and loving it.
  6. SufferingEd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    359

    Nice thing about white flood is I can by a small container for only 13bucks, if I don't like it then I can try something else without worring about wasting a lot of money.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by justiceTX View Post
    I have used many tubs of white flood and its great. But just bought some assault 24.99 and loving it.
    So your preference is assault?
  8. BBB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,867

    I m have used both and Assault gets my vote.
  9. pmiller383's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,005

    Thanks to all of the Assault supporters!

    If you keep an eye out you can usually find Assault pretty cheap for what you are actually getting out of it. Also Assault has a higher amount of active ingredients per serving so if you factor that in the price difference on the two really isn't that different. Finally with Assault you will only need 1/2 scoop (1 serving) for most of your workouts, and only use a full scoop when you really need that extra kick for a rough workout. Using it this way you can stretch a tub about 6-8 weeks if not longer.

    White Flood definitely looks like a solid product though, just not as comprehensive as Assault so it really depends on what you're looking for overall. If you have any specific questions about Assault or any other Muscle Pharm product let me know.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  10. justiceTX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    279

    Quote Originally Posted by colindep View Post
    So your preference is assault?
    yes sir

  11. Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    White Flood definitely looks like a solid product though, just not as comprehensive as Assault so it really depends on what you're looking for overall. If you have any specific questions about Assault or any other Muscle Pharm product let me know.
    I'm looking for a product that will help give me a few extra reps on my lifts, energy and a good pump is a bonus.
  12. pmiller383's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,005

    Well both products should definitely fit your needs then. If you do end up going with Assault let me know how you like it.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  13. Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156

    Quote Originally Posted by colindep View Post
    I'm looking for a product that will help give me a few extra reps on my lifts, energy and a good pump is a bonus.
    Both products should help with what you want.

    In the end, Assault is definitely better, IMO, but I recommend trying both - getting a sample or two of each if you can, and then make your decision.

    You can read through my reviews on both products:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/muscl...w-assault.html
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/contr...iew-white.html - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...des-white.html if you want the complete log

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Both products should help with what you want.

    In the end, Assault is definitely better, IMO, but I recommend trying both - getting a sample or two of each if you can, and then make your decision.

    You can read through my reviews on both products:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/muscl...w-assault.html
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/contr...iew-white.html - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...des-white.html if you want the complete log

    ~Rosie~
    Great reviews, I had seen your assault review before but not the white flood one. Thanks.

  15. Well I pulled the trigger on assault. I couldn't get the terrible lemonade taste out of my mind from when I tried white flood a few years ago. I hope this stuff is worth the extra dough.
  16. pmiller383's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,005

    Quote Originally Posted by colindep View Post
    Well I pulled the trigger on assault. I couldn't get the terrible lemonade taste out of my mind from when I tried white flood a few years ago. I hope this stuff is worth the extra dough.
    Good Choice!

    I think you'll like it man, just make sure to try 1 serving (1/2 scoop) first because the beta alanine content is pretty high in a full scoop and it can definitely leave some users feeling pretty tingly lol. Like I said too if you need any help or have any questions on how to best use the product just hit me up with a PM and I will help you out.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  17. Torobestia's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,199

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    I've used both products and Assault is so much better it's not even in the same ballpark, IMO!

    ~Rosie~
    x2 Agreed.

    EDIT: Looks like you already decided. I hope you went Blue Arctic. It tastes great! The Fruit Punch had a soft medicine aftertaste that kind of sucks, but it at least smells pretty good.
  18. DaJaP's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    27
    Posts
    203

    Quote Originally Posted by colindep View Post
    Well I pulled the trigger on assault. I couldn't get the terrible lemonade taste out of my mind from when I tried white flood a few years ago. I hope this stuff is worth the extra dough.
    yea, white flood didnt have the greatest taste, and for me wasn't that effective. I too got some assault coming in, should be here today.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Lipotrophin-AM/PM Log - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/173270-japs-cuttin-summer.html#post2832457
  19. Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156

    Quote Originally Posted by colindep View Post
    Great reviews, I had seen your assault review before but not the white flood one. Thanks.
    No worries


    Quote Originally Posted by colindep View Post
    Well I pulled the trigger on assault. I couldn't get the terrible lemonade taste out of my mind from when I tried white flood a few years ago. I hope this stuff is worth the extra dough.
    Awesome! It's definitely worth it. As Paul said, just use a single SERVING (i.e. HALF a scoop) - this also contains your 5g of daily creatine, so there is no need to use a separate creatine product with Assault.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  20. Cody Grux's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    33

    Assault barely did anything for me, and I loved White Flood (except the awful taste!). I'd have have gone with White Flood, especially considering you can buy the sample packs in bulk most places online for 25 cents apiece. You might consider getting both and saving White Flood for after the next time you cycle off. :-)
    I'm not as think as you drunk I am.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Cody Grux View Post
    Assault barely did anything for me, and I loved White Flood (except the awful taste!). I'd have have gone with White Flood, especially considering you can buy the sample packs in bulk most places online for 25 cents apiece. You might consider getting both and saving White Flood for after the next time you cycle off. :-)
    I wasn't able to order more than one sample pack.
  22. Cody Grux's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    33

    Really? I ordered 100 of them from netrition.com a few months ago. I don't know if they still sell them, though =/
    I'm not as think as you drunk I am.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Cody Grux View Post
    Really? I ordered 100 of them from netrition.com a few months ago. I don't know if they still sell them, though =/
    Your site pumped its price up to $0.99.
  24. SynergyIre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    922

    Get samples of white flood first, found the taste horrible that I ended up throwing half a tub, because I would end up using a different pre that worked better for me and the powder clumped like crazy after a month or so.
  25. RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,669

    I loves me some WF!
  26. RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,669

    Quote Originally Posted by Cody Grux View Post
    Assault barely did anything for me, and I loved White Flood (except the awful taste!). I'd have have gone with White Flood, especially considering you can buy the sample packs in bulk most places online for 25 cents apiece. You might consider getting both and saving White Flood for after the next time you cycle off. :-)
    Agree here, we do offer samples because most people that buy it like it. With the taste - remember there's 3 different flavors AND comes in tablets .maybe you'd prefer one over another.

    I haven't used Assault but the profile looks good, either product will get errr dunnn!!!! I prefer WF because it's one of the few preworkout products that has no crash, and that is important for me! Good luck either way & train hard!

    White FLOOD Reviews 2 3
  27. ticco's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    649

    never tried assault so I cant comment on that but i love my white flood.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Agree here, we do offer samples because most people that buy it like it. With the taste - remember there's 3 different flavors AND comes in tablets .maybe you'd prefer one over another.

    White FLOOD Reviews 2 3
    I didn't find the tablets effective at all. I used them a few years back with green bulge.
  29. SufferingEd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    359

    I baught some WF and liked it. Gave me a good pump and I was able to get a great workout in. Felt really good.
  30. RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,669

    Quote Originally Posted by colindep View Post
    I didn't find the tablets effective at all. I used them a few years back with green bulge.
    You might be thinking of White BLOOD *capsules* ?

  31. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    You might be thinking of White BLOOD *capsules* ?
    I thought that was what you were talking about.
  32. Cody Grux's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    33

    Quote Originally Posted by colindep View Post
    Your site pumped its price up to $0.99.
    haha really? Probably because I bought so many of them ;-P
    I'm not as think as you drunk I am.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Controlled Labs White Flood and White Blood FINAL Review
    By luelinks in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-08-2010, 08:38 PM
  2. Controlled Labs White Flood and White Blood FINAL Review
    By luelinks in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-31-2010, 10:59 PM
  3. Replies: 88
    Last Post: 10-29-2009, 04:48 PM
  4. Rosie's Review of White Flood (White Raspberry Flavour)
    By Rosie Chee in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-29-2009, 04:13 PM
  5. Controlled Labs White Flood White Raspberry Tester Thread!
    By Dracoy in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 10-15-2009, 12:46 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in