blood thinning?

rojasdave

rojasdave

Awards
i just got surgury to fix torn ear lobes from stretching them back when i was younger and theyre all sown up now. now i still wanna take my supps! he said he wasnt sure, and if they contained blood thinners to not do them. would alpha t2, shift perform be okay to take? im gonna lay off black cats for a week or 2 since its a potent stimulant.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The only thing i could imagine you taking that would create issues would be aspirin or high dosed fish oil. As long as you are dosing within guidelines of standard supplements, you should be fine.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
You might want to carefully read the labels of some pre-workout formula's and fat burners because they may contain White Willow Bark which is a natural form of asprin and also causes thinning of the blood.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The only thing i could imagine you taking that would create issues would be aspirin or high dosed fish oil. As long as you are dosing within guidelines of standard supplements, you should be fine.
Agreed. 10g fish oil per day dropped my platelets way down

rojasdave

rojasdave

Awards
no im not taking any pre workouts all im taking is protein, xtend, shift, alpha t2, perform, multi and fish oil. but im going to stop taking the fish oil and the multi, which has vitamin e and can cause more bleeding. i may lay off the perform for a while as well.

rojasdave

rojasdave

Awards
and thank you on the heads up with the white willow bark i just checked the profile on black cats and it had a 25% extract of white willow bark so im gonna avoid that!!!! thanks agaiN!!

RipdnTxs

Awards
  • Established
I,m trying to get my platelets down, I take 2-4 grams of fish oil per day, may up it to see if platelets levels come down. Natty do u have any studies that back this up???? I,m on TRT and having some issues with thick blood and redness of face and neck and am looking at all options.....

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
=o ? I've been doing 10-15g for a while now. Does this bring it down to unhealthy values or just lowers platelets towards the lower end of normal range?

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
I,m trying to get my platelets down, I take 2-4 grams of fish oil per day, may up it to see if platelets levels come down. Natty do u have any studies that back this up???? I,m on TRT and having some issues with thick blood and redness of face and neck and am looking at all options.....
Google "nattokinase." It should help you out.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You might want to carefully read the labels of some pre-workout formula's and fat burners because they may contain White Willow Bark which is a natural form of asprin and also causes thinning of the blood.
Aspirin truly inhibits platelet aggregation to negate the formation of clots, rather than altering clotting times like true blood thinners (Coumadin, heparin, etc.) To many people mistake the fact that aspirin is a true blood thinner, which it is not. It falls in similar class of medications as plavix and is prescribed to patients in conjunction with plavix post stent placements and situations where platelet aggregation is a risk.

Mike

RipdnTxs

Awards
  • Established
Google "nattokinase." It should help you out.
Thanks Rhyno, I go see a Hemotologist Thur., will discuss this with him. I would rather try nattokinase than another medication....

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would be very surprised if he suggested it!

Mike