What to stack with TCF-1 & Erase (besides titanium)

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  162 lbs.
    Answers

What to stack with TCF-1 & Erase (besides titanium)

What else can I stack with TCF-1 + Erase besides titanium? :S

2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Sustain Alpha
    PhytoTest
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  3. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by slayer57 View Post
    What else can I stack with TCF-1 + Erase besides titanium? :S
    Depends on your goals. You can pretty much stack anything with them - be wary of stacking other cortisol controllers or products with AI properties with them, though, and it is not recommended.

There are many stacks out there, for example Alpha-T2 or Shift, IGF-2, H.E.A.T. Stack or DCP, Assault, etc.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

4. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Personally I would do Erase + DAA powder or Test Force + Phytotest
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  5. S.K
    Answers

I would throw IGF-2 in there. It's helps a lot with gains !
    S.K's Fight to 205 w/ 7% B.F
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/178580-s-ks-fight.html#post2927580
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  162 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Depends on your goals. You can pretty much stack anything with them - be wary of stacking other cortisol controllers or products with AI properties with them, though, and it is not recommended.

There are many stacks out there, for example Alpha-T2 or Shift, IGF-2, H.E.A.T. Stack or DCP, Assault, etc.

~Rosie~
    My metabolism is extremely fast, 165-168lbs currently hoping to run this stack when i hit 170-175 i'm around 7-8% bf i definitely do not mind adding an extra 2%, I'm currently bulking right now and my goals are obviously mainly mass/strength, i am an athlete not a bber but i dont mind adding serious mass which is why im eating monsterous

so i defenitly would not want to use something that willis gonna burn fat.
    also i plan on running 3 of them (i am gonna buy a 3rd one no matter what anyone says, i'm young, not completely dumb, just wont listen for some things lol
  7. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by slayer57 View Post
    My metabolism is extremely fast, 165-168lbs currently hoping to run this stack when i hit 170-175 i'm around 7-8% bf i definitely do not mind adding an extra 2%, I'm currently bulking right now and my goals are obviously mainly mass/strength, i am an athlete not a bber but i dont mind adding serious mass which is why im eating monsterous

so i defenitly would not want to use something that willis gonna burn fat.
    also i plan on running 3 of them (i am gonna buy a 3rd one no matter what anyone says, i'm young, not completely dumb, just wont listen for some things lol
    Whether you gain mass is going to be primarily dependent on your NUTRITION and NOT the supplements you use, and if you don't eat ENOUGH, you won't gain, period, so concentrate on that FIRST and make sure that you have that RIGHT!

The same with "burning fat". A supplement is not going to burn fat - if you're not eating enough or targeting nutrition and training at fat loss, then you will lose fat.

Just remember that more in not better, and if you've never used one or all of the products you plan on running, you're better off using them standalone first to see how each affects you, so that you know what is doing what when you stack them.

If someone gives advice here, you're better off listening to it, because it is not given without reason, with your best interest in mind. If you don't want to listen or hear an answer, then don't bother asking the question.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  162 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Whether you gain mass is going to be primarily dependent on your NUTRITION and NOT the supplements you use, and if you don't eat ENOUGH, you won't gain, period, so concentrate on that FIRST and make sure that you have that RIGHT!

The same with "burning fat". A supplement is not going to burn fat - if you're not eating enough or targeting nutrition and training at fat loss, then you will lose fat.

Just remember that more in not better, and if you've never used one or all of the products you plan on running, you're better off using them standalone first to see how each affects you, so that you know what is doing what when you stack them.

If someone gives advice here, you're better off listening to it, because it is not given without reason, with your best interest in mind. If you don't want to listen or hear an answer, then don't bother asking the question.

~Rosie~
    Lol, Yeah I know a supplement isn't going to burn fat, Which is why they're called supplements, To supplement us athletes who already have a set diet
    I have started at 3k calories and increasing 75-100 Every week.

I'll take the advice on using them as standalones though, Will save me some cash :P
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Adamantium + Erase + Titanium = EAT Stack!!
    By Trauma1 in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 09-23-2011, 09:43 PM
  2. Titanium/Erase/DAA stack
    By slayer57 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-01-2011, 11:21 PM
  3. Erase+titanium Stack
    By racit in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-22-2011, 11:30 PM
  4. stack ERASE-TITANIUM.