What to stack with TCF-1 & Erase (besides titanium)

  1. New Member
    slayer57's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  162 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    60
    Rep Power
    99
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    4.73%

    What to stack with TCF-1 & Erase (besides titanium)


    What else can I stack with TCF-1 + Erase besides titanium? :S

  2. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,784
    Rep Power
    1317354
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    32.12%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Sustain Alpha
    PhytoTest
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  3. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  119 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,189
    Rep Power
    493836
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by slayer57 View Post
    What else can I stack with TCF-1 + Erase besides titanium? :S
    Depends on your goals. You can pretty much stack anything with them - be wary of stacking other cortisol controllers or products with AI properties with them, though, and it is not recommended.

    There are many stacks out there, for example Alpha-T2 or Shift, IGF-2, H.E.A.T. Stack or DCP, Assault, etc.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   
       

  4. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,387
    Rep Power
    3938830
    Level
    85
    Lv. Percent
    55.55%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Personally I would do Erase + DAA powder or Test Force + Phytotest
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  5. New Member
    S.K's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    241
    Rep Power
    215
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    69.34%

    I would throw IGF-2 in there. It's helps a lot with gains !
    S.K's Fight to 205 w/ 7% B.F
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/178580-s-ks-fight.html#post2927580
  6. New Member
    slayer57's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  162 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    60
    Rep Power
    99
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    4.73%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Depends on your goals. You can pretty much stack anything with them - be wary of stacking other cortisol controllers or products with AI properties with them, though, and it is not recommended.

    There are many stacks out there, for example Alpha-T2 or Shift, IGF-2, H.E.A.T. Stack or DCP, Assault, etc.

    ~Rosie~
    My metabolism is extremely fast, 165-168lbs currently hoping to run this stack when i hit 170-175 i'm around 7-8% bf i definitely do not mind adding an extra 2%, I'm currently bulking right now and my goals are obviously mainly mass/strength, i am an athlete not a bber but i dont mind adding serious mass which is why im eating monsterous

    so i defenitly would not want to use something that willis gonna burn fat.
    also i plan on running 3 of them (i am gonna buy a 3rd one no matter what anyone says, i'm young, not completely dumb, just wont listen for some things lol
  7. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  119 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,189
    Rep Power
    493836
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by slayer57 View Post
    My metabolism is extremely fast, 165-168lbs currently hoping to run this stack when i hit 170-175 i'm around 7-8% bf i definitely do not mind adding an extra 2%, I'm currently bulking right now and my goals are obviously mainly mass/strength, i am an athlete not a bber but i dont mind adding serious mass which is why im eating monsterous

    so i defenitly would not want to use something that willis gonna burn fat.
    also i plan on running 3 of them (i am gonna buy a 3rd one no matter what anyone says, i'm young, not completely dumb, just wont listen for some things lol
    Whether you gain mass is going to be primarily dependent on your NUTRITION and NOT the supplements you use, and if you don't eat ENOUGH, you won't gain, period, so concentrate on that FIRST and make sure that you have that RIGHT!

    The same with "burning fat". A supplement is not going to burn fat - if you're not eating enough or targeting nutrition and training at fat loss, then you will lose fat.

    Just remember that more in not better, and if you've never used one or all of the products you plan on running, you're better off using them standalone first to see how each affects you, so that you know what is doing what when you stack them.

    If someone gives advice here, you're better off listening to it, because it is not given without reason, with your best interest in mind. If you don't want to listen or hear an answer, then don't bother asking the question.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  8. New Member
    slayer57's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  162 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    60
    Rep Power
    99
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    4.73%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Whether you gain mass is going to be primarily dependent on your NUTRITION and NOT the supplements you use, and if you don't eat ENOUGH, you won't gain, period, so concentrate on that FIRST and make sure that you have that RIGHT!

    The same with "burning fat". A supplement is not going to burn fat - if you're not eating enough or targeting nutrition and training at fat loss, then you will lose fat.

    Just remember that more in not better, and if you've never used one or all of the products you plan on running, you're better off using them standalone first to see how each affects you, so that you know what is doing what when you stack them.

    If someone gives advice here, you're better off listening to it, because it is not given without reason, with your best interest in mind. If you don't want to listen or hear an answer, then don't bother asking the question.

    ~Rosie~
    Lol, Yeah I know a supplement isn't going to burn fat, Which is why they're called supplements, To supplement us athletes who already have a set diet
    I have started at 3k calories and increasing 75-100 Every week.

    I'll take the advice on using them as standalones though, Will save me some cash :P
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Adamantium + Erase + Titanium = EAT Stack!!
    By Trauma1 in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 09-23-2011, 11:43 PM
  2. Titanium/Erase/DAA stack
    By slayer57 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-02-2011, 01:21 AM
  3. Erase+titanium Stack
    By racit in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-23-2011, 01:30 AM
  4. stack ERASE-TITANIUM.
    By ciomyk in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-14-2010, 12:24 AM
  5. erase/titanium stack
    By Marciz34 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-01-2010, 05:58 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in