Thermolife Liver Longer

Milkman55

Awards
Does anybody know if Thermolife Liver longer is a good cycle support when taking Prohormones like Superdrol or Halodrol? What is the best cycle support on the market?

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
LL is good on paper, but I haven't seen much (any?) bloodwork on it.

CEL Cycle Assist has the best dosing / price per dose ou there for a capped product.

Its half the price of the above mentioned product, and has twice the dose on most key ingredients, and twice the number of doses...its where my money would go.

Milkman55

Awards
CEL Cycle Assist has the best dosing / price per dose ou there for a capped product.

Its half the price of the above mentioned product, and has twice the dose on most key ingredients, and twice the number of doses...its where my money would go.
Yeah i think im gonna go with CEL cycle Assist cause it has great reviews and its half the price.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established

Price is definitely cheaper than Need 2 Guard, no doubt, but I just looked the product up on Nutra Planet here http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/competitive-edge-labs/cycle-assist-240-capsules.html and I don't understand how you say it has the best dosing along with twice the dose of key ingredients? Aren't all ingredients key when it comes to taking care of your health while ingesting known hepatotoxic adjuncts?

Also, CEL Cycle Assist does look very solid, granted, but it seems to only focus on a couple aspects of reinforcement, rather than the full spectrum of internal defense and regeneration that Need 2 Guard handily offers up.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Given the choice and if money was no object, Need2Guard is well put together. That said, I can get 2 AI Cycle Support 2.0 for just a little more and that is 72 days worth. If you take a good multi and aren't doing a harsh cycle, that should be sufficient. Granted, I am taking some other support with my cycle but I would with Need2Guard anyways so I feel it is a very costly choice but worth it if you have the cash.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
CEL CA is a good product, but its main focus is blood pressure, liver and prostate health. Definitely don't see much as far as lipid support, which is going to be your big thing you wanna cover when doing a harsh methyl like superdrol. I think it's a solid product, but I have been using n2guard for a broader spectrum of protection. If you wanted to add in anything extra to it, my choice would be maybe a higher dose of NAC which you can get dirt cheap from now foods, because its more than a liver protector. But the addition of ryr and coq10 is going to keep your lipids more in check. Hands down it has a larger profile of antioxidants than any other cycle support product on the market.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Here's another great choice... it's what Cycle Assist was based on almost identically. The powder actually tastes good (to me) believe it or not, but doesn't offer the convenience or nearly the amounts of ingredients as Need 2 Guard. It's Cycle Support, one of the original supplements, aside from Liv-52 to be market to the bodybuilding community http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/anabolic-innovations/cycle-support-72-servings.html

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Good multi + CEL CA = unbeatable for the price. Can get 2 x CEL CA for $50

Reactions: mw1
RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
N2guard is cycle support supplements and Multivitamin in one. All for one price with free shipping:)

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
Liver longer is the best liver supplement for aas users on the market.
agreed, milk thistle is not good enuff, poor absorption....that, ryr,hawthorn, and fish oil is all you need really

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
N2guard is cycle support supplements and Multivitamin in one. All for one price with free shipping:)
TRUE! :)

If only all we had to concentrate on was one organ, the liver, while taking steroids. But as we all know, it extends far beyond that! This is why Need 2 Guard excels where others have holes and empty spaces in their formulation.

Milkman55

Awards
I think for my H-drol cycle I'm going to take CEL cycle support. take a couple months off then take n2 guard next time for my Superdrol cycle.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Liver Juice is going to be the best milk thistle supplement out there due to the absorption with the LV technology, but as far as overall cycle support, imo, CEL has the best products. A combo with extra liver protection could be CEL Cycle Assist + Liver Juice.

N2 Guard has a TON of ingredients, but just about all of them are too low-dosed because of how many there are. For a 30 day cycle, you would need to spend 120 bucks on N2guard alone to get a decent effect from those ingredients. imho.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Liver Juice is going to be the best milk thistle supplement out there due to the absorption with the LV technology, but as far as overall cycle support, imo, CEL has the best products. A combo with extra liver protection could be CEL Cycle Assist + Liver Juice.

N2 Guard has a TON of ingredients, but just about all of them are too low-dosed because of how many there are. For a 30 day cycle, you would need to spend 120 bucks on N2guard alone to get a decent effect from those ingredients. imho.
First of all, I don't solely use Need 2 Guard for my standalone cycle support, I also use extra Tumeric along with more CoQ-10 and Saw Palmetto. However, I am curious which one of the ingredients in Need 2 Guard you believe needs to be double-dosed to have efficacy? I'm not baiting you for an argument whatsoever, believe me, I'm truly curious. Thanks! :)

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
this is good advice, cel has the best one out there

as for the need2guard....just off the top, it does seem underdosed (ex hawthorn 75mg), and filler type stuff (ex vitC 50mg), for $60, cel's is dosed better at half, and no multi is $30, and all are dosed better

im all for product pimping, buuuut......

i think the best suggestion is cel + extra liver support if its a methyl

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

as for the need2guard....just off the top, it does seem underdosed (ex hawthorn 75mg), and filler type stuff (ex vitC 50mg), for $60, cel's is dosed better at half, and no multi is $30, and all are dosed better

Cycle Assist is good and does the trick for basic protection it seems, and it is probably a good choice for those that are looking at primarily cost.

With that said, I dont think anyone would argue with the fact that N2Guard is a great support supplement and its value is apparent when looking at the "big" picture with all the protection and its Multivitamin content included which would save someone on buying a multi that month.

And you can definetely spend 30$ on a multi. Ever priced Orange Triad? Its a great Multi, but it is over 30$ also...

If you take the price of N2guard (59.99) and use the always available discount code "needto139" that saves you 15%, you are down to around 51 bucks. Take into account the free shipping, and it doesnt sound like such a bad deal...:)

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established

I totally see where you're coming from - I don't product pimp for the sake of product pimping, it makes me feel dirty and even though my online identity isn't associated with who I am, I still feel it's necessary to conduct myself in a way I can be proud of. I truly believe Need 2 Guard is a GREAT product, but as I said, I do still admit to taking a couple more items to fill in the gaps with more milligrams. :)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Who needs cycle assist supplements, really? I have never noticed any big difference in my cycles with or without.

However, I do agree with using liver and lipid supplements post cycle to get everything back on track. Much better use IMO.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Liver longer is the best liver supplement for aas users on the market.
Couldn't agree more, best liver supplement hands down, better than straight UDCA I think... but your liver will still recover without it.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Couldn't agree more, best liver supplement hands down, better than straight UDCA I think... but your liver will still recover without it.
I will be putting this into my PCT to get it back in order after reading about it. Thermolife needs to better advertise this, it is very intriguing and easier to get than liv52 (as in I don't have to get it on the "black" market).

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You get liv52 on the black market? I just buy it on ebay for like $3 a bottle...

Yeah, tUDCA is good stuff. Too bad it's rarely on sale.

Milkman55

Awards
Would thermolife liver longer be good enough to take as my only cycle support for a prohormones cycle? Or do i need to worry about supporting everything else too?

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

The truth^^^^:dance:

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Would thermolife liver longer be good enough to take as my only cycle support for a prohormones cycle? Or do i need to worry about supporting everything else too?
Do you have more organs in your body than just a liver? Do you have a hair line, or any cholesterol or blood pressure concerns? ;)

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
You get liv52 on the black market? I just buy it on ebay for like $3 a bottle...

Yeah, tUDCA is good stuff. Too bad it's rarely on sale.
I was confused what that meant as well...

Anyway, Liv-52 is extremely cheap.

I just ordered 3 bottles of Need 2 Guard, going to increase the dosages a little over what the label suggest.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was confused what that meant as well...

Anyway, Liv-52 is extremely cheap.

I just ordered 3 bottles of Need 2 Guard, going to increase the dosages a little over what the label suggest.
Need2Guard seems to cover the bases, particularly if you have BP issues. I never get high enough to warrant anything, but others tend to be a bit more sensitive, like not needing 60mg of epi...

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I totally see where you're coming from - I don't product pimp for the sake of product pimping, it makes me feel dirty and even though my online identity isn't associated with who I am, I still feel it's necessary to conduct myself in a way I can be proud of. I truly believe Need 2 Guard is a GREAT product, but as I said, I do still admit to taking a couple more items to fill in the gaps with more milligrams. :)
I agree with the statement above. Need2 Guard +add in some fish oil and I'm good to go.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The problem with LiverLonger is its active is rumored to temp. "mask" liver values which can in turn give skewed results
MW1 did you locate the ingredient profile? Here is what I see on nutra: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/need-to-build-muscle/n2-guard-210-capsules.html

I'm just wondering why turmeric is listed and not curcumin. Circumin is a small portion of what turmeric is and would need way higher dosing to get the effects. I haven't heard much of turmeric outside of its effects via circumin.

Allicin looks underdosed I've seen people advocating over 500mg a day. Yerba Mate I've seen 3 grams of unstandardized powder suggested as a decent dosage. The vitamins as well are underdosed.

That brings up another point. The standardization of the ingredients. Look at CEL's Cycle Assist, a quality supplement used by guys all the time for cycle support. From the CEL website:
What is the importance of it being standardized?
The importance of Saw Palmetto Berries being used as a standardized extract is because the percentage of standardized extract represents the amount of fatty acids and phytosterols that are in the product. This directly relates to the level of benefits that the product will provide.
This is just for saw palmetto, but the point remains. CEL's product uses tried and true ingredients as well that are properly dosed (zinc could be higher though :p)

N-Acetyl-l-Cysteine (NAC) – 750 mg
Milk Thistle (Standardized to 80% Silymarin) – 500 mg
Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) – 500 mg
Hawthorn Berry Extract (Standardized to 1.8% Vitexin) – 300 mg
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl) – 200 mg
Saw Palmetto Extract (Standardized to 45% Fatty Acids) – 160 mg
Celery Seed Extract (10:1) – 75 mg
Grape Seed Extract (95% Proanthocyanidins) – 75 mg
Policosanol – 20 mg
Zinc Gluconate – 15 mg
I'm not a rep for CEL and frankly most of the time we don't really get along it seems on the forums. But this is one supplement that will hardly be beat.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
^^^^yeah cel's on cycle support has been the go to supp for alot of guys, regardless of type of cycle, for quite a while.....solid stuff there

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Except that milk thistle and saw palmetto carry their own risks. One being Saw Palmetto causes major issues with clotting factors, ie you cannot stop bleeding easily at all (I ran into this today, 100 minutes to stop a shaving cut!). As for milk thistle, I will let Anthony Roberts do the explaining, he is a lot more learned than I on the subject:
http://www.anthonyroberts.info/2011/prunella-vulgaris-anti-estrogen-liver-protector/

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I'd love to see someone run a cycle with Cycle Assist and 900mg of Pantethine daily (not pantothenic acid) and do bloods. Pantethine is good for the liver and at raising HDL, it doesn't get enough publicity in the 'roid world

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
stinging nettle root
liv52
Yep, that is the plan. And for DHT or DHT comound that is androgenic, a high divanyl extract like the one NP sells will be ideal.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Honestly... to me, every single ingredient in N2 Guard looks very under dosed. Throwing >35 ingredients together doesnt make something protect all bases if each one is under dosed. My personal fav is cycle support 2.0 but cycle assist is more convenient.

Reactions: mw1
chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The design of N2GUARD is to have 5 or 6 moderate dosed ingredients working towards one side effect versus high or over dosed compounds which get left in excess.

Liver longer is good stuff but only geared to the liver.

Cycle support is legit.

Each one has its own benefits...

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Just got a few bottled of Need 2 Guard in over the weekend, just starting taking them this morning as I was out of town for the Arnold Classic. GOOD to be back ON GUARD! :)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got a few bottled of Need 2 Guard in over the weekend, just starting taking them this morning as I was out of town for the Arnold Classic. GOOD to be back ON GUARD! :)
I'm looking forward to giving N2Guard a try for my next cycle. I've been running AI cycle support but I just cant seem to stomach the taste anymore

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
Honestly... to me, every single ingredient in N2 Guard looks very under dosed. Throwing >35 ingredients together doesnt make something protect all bases if each one is under dosed. My personal fav is cycle support 2.0 but cycle assist is more convenient.
agree, i prefer to go the NOW route, and pick up the 4-5 things that i only really need, plus i can dose them effectively....i dont need 6 different things for my hdl when ryr or poli does the job....prostate wise stinging nettle is enuff, and liver...i think milk thistle is trash, jmo, and id do liv52 and up my h20....i dont like orals,but any methyl should warrant the use of liver longer

going this route is much more effective imo, much cheaper as well....and if anyone knocks its convenience....my health is more important to me, so popping pills from a few different bottles isnt gonna ruin my schedule

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
agree, i prefer to go the NOW route, and pick up the 4-5 things that i only really need, plus i can dose them effectively....i dont need 6 different things for my hdl when ryr or poli does the job....prostate wise stinging nettle is enuff, and liver...i think milk thistle is trash, jmo, and id do liv52 and up my h20....i dont like orals,but any methyl should warrant the use of liver longer

going this route is much more effective imo, much cheaper as well....and if anyone knocks its convenience....my health is more important to me, so popping pills from a few different bottles isnt gonna ruin my schedule
well said. however, i like my milk thistle :p and ALA is pretty good overall too

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking forward to giving N2Guard a try for my next cycle. I've been running AI cycle support but I just cant seem to stomach the taste anymore
I kind of liked the taste... I don't know why, just me. I also love the taste of those greens powders as well. I love taking those types of products, makes me feel like I'm doing a body good. Jack L. would be proud. Well, he might not be THAT proud, I have his juicer and haven't used it in a while.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Except that milk thistle and saw palmetto carry their own risks. One being Saw Palmetto causes major issues with clotting factors, ie you cannot stop bleeding easily at all (I ran into this today, 100 minutes to stop a shaving cut!). As for milk thistle, I will let Anthony Roberts do the explaining, he is a lot more learned than I on the subject:
http://www.anthonyroberts.info/2011/prunella-vulgaris-anti-estrogen-liver-protector/
I went and read this article, very interesting. The replacement he suggests can be found cheap enough in bulk if you look for it.

However, I wonder how much MT can really degrade the overall anabolic yield of orals like Superdrol and M1T, especially if I also take high dosages of LCLT every day?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I went and read this article, very interesting. The replacement he suggests can be found cheap enough in bulk if you look for it.

However, I wonder how much MT can really degrade the overall anabolic yield of orals like Superdrol and M1T, especially if I also take high dosages of LCLT every day?
this. interested to see if ppl can notice a difference while on. also how much of a difference LCLT makes. im on milk thistle and LCLT and my cycle is going great

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

did you find it odd, that right next to the article was an ad for driven sports, lol. maybe ar is a hired gun!!!

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
did you find it odd, that right next to the article was an ad for driven sports, lol. maybe ar is a hired gun!!!
Didn't he mention that product by name in his writing?

Someone being persuaded by the power of money? Noooooo!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Didn't he mention that product by name in his writing?

Someone being persuaded by the power of money? Noooooo!
the supplement industry has been reduced to the level of the legal industry, lol. where you can find a specialist in any field to say anything you want if the price is right.

all together now-if the glove don't fit, you must acquit.:wink1: