Recommend a Supplement To Get Up and Go

jrw

Awards
  • Established
Looking for more energy upon waking in the morning, not feeling so groggy, but jumping out of bed. Recommendations?

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
A simple 100mg caffeine pill does the job for me. It is dirt cheap as well :)

If that isn't enough you could try OxyElite Pro too, it really does its job.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
I'd suggest Geranium + Caffeine

Really gets you going and also keeps you very alert.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what about the Get Up and Go stack?

OxyElite Pro and Alpha-T2!

If you are just looking for pure energy though, I would look at Black Cat

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are looking for a stim that will get you out of bed, gradually wake you up, elevate your mood, and last a good 6-8 hours, then you really can't go wrong with StimulantX. The effects are often described as "natural" - not having that harsh stim feeling, but rather just being more awake than you usually would be. It's very subtle, but noticeable at the same time. If interested, PM me and I can tell you how to get a free sample to try for yourself!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I forgot about StimulantX. A buddy of mine sent some some samples of that and it is great for just pure energy in the morning (or all nighters :) )

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't like the idea of turning to stimulants when you are feeling groggy, it feels like putting a plaster over the warning light of a car rather than fixing the problem. There is a reason you are feeling tired. Don't deplete your adrenals even more (not saying that is necessarily the problem) by relying on stimulants every day.

For low morning energy caused by low cortisol or for inverse cortisol patterns where you feel tired in the morning and more energetic at night I have not used anything better than licorice root in short spurts. I find myself waking up with more energy within a few days or using it and do it in 8 day cycles. Holy basil also works well but I definitely prioritise licorice root for raising cortisol to a healty level.

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
I use ageLOC vitality and my rim sleep is killer !! that and I get up before my alarm every day

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HEAT/AMP. When this first appeared about 5 years ago, it was all the rage. However, HEAT when on hiatus for over 3 years, but is now back.

NP has a stack special right now.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Honestly i was looking for the same thing. I was using Meltdown but wasnt giving me the enrgy i needed and would get me jittrery at times i have been taking b12 and multi b vitamins as well. Well to get to the point this morning I felt so tired so I opened a jar of Jack3d i did two scoops and my multi b vitamins and honestly i am feeling good by far better than any other energy supps I have tried.

No explode
redline drinks and caps
meltdown
few different samples of energy pills cant remeber all of them

But I have to say after taking I got up started doing things i needed to do got motivated and feel really good. This was my first time taking Jack3d , ALSO i got the bottle for free from a buddy . so i have to say i am liking it so far might just be the 1,3 geranium but i am feeling foccused and not jittery. also not using it for workout just the energy so I cant judge it on the workout side.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking for more energy upon waking in the morning, not feeling so groggy, but jumping out of bed. Recommendations?
BLACK CATS is looking for straight wham-bam-wake-up. Or just straight caffeine.

Otherwise, look into dosing adaptogens first thing.

Is HEAT basically the same as DCP?
Two very completely different products!

~Rosie~

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Redline Black on Blue is the best energy and focus supplement I have tried in my life, after trying hundreds of products and spending thousands of dollars over all the years I've been involved and engaged within the industry. It isn't simply better, it is redefining, scary good.

bluesfan4eva

Awards
I use ageLOC vitality and my rim sleep is killer !! that and I get up before my alarm every day
so how do you know your "REM" sleep is killer? i was just wondering because i get up before my alarm too and i don't use that. it could just be that you have a good sleep schedule.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
again, you gotta give black cats a shot. u can order sample packs on appnut.com

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some good mentions here. Recreate or Oxyelite pro from Usp labs have worked great for me in the past. Our very own Arginocarn rivals ALCAR as far as focus and drive. User feedback has been spoken more than once that GPLC has stim like effects, and I can attest to that.

mikem

Awards
I liked Black Cats and the price was good also.

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
so how do you know your "REM" sleep is killer? i was just wondering because i get up before my alarm too and i don't use that. it could just be that you have a good sleep schedule.
well I guess it's a guess but my dreams are super long on this stuff and it's like that every Night now

Bivenator

Bivenator

Awards
To me, A test booster has helped me with deep sleeps and vivid dreams. While on Titanium, I have felt awesome when waking up each morning and have not felt groggy at all. I have a 1 year old that still wakes up some at night because of ear infections and while taking that, it still helped me feel better. I am about to run a log with Primoridal Performance TCF-1 and Phyto Testosterone. I hope it will be the same with the sleeping.

Also, it has helped me feel more energized. Depending on your age, I would consider using something like this.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Thermo gum is great but some don't like the flavor. Caffeine tabs are an effective economical way to go.