whats a good stack????

  1. whats a good stack????


    hi guys im new to this forum and been working out for a while anyways i wanted to know what would be the best stack or cycle or whatever im not to familiar with the terms yet but whats the best stacks i can take to get big i want to do it in about 5 months and also i dont think it will be that drastic i only want about 10-15 pounds of muscle once again new to this please be gentle i would really appreciate all the help i can get im 156-160 it goes up and down but i would like to get to about 170 once again thanks in advance


  2. Weight Gainer/ Creatine should do the fix in 5 months. to get you to 170lbs. And a good diet/

  3. what kind of diet should i get on
    •   
       


  4. a bulking diet lol
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  5. High protein/Carb/Calories! all you need bro. ph/aa used for platues.

  6. umm what is ph/aa sorry im a newby to these terms

  7. Prohormone androgenic/anabolic.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by ward5742 View Post
    Weight Gainer/ Creatine should do the fix in 5 months. to get you to 170lbs. And a good diet/
    and get yourself some periods. in your sentences, it is frustrating to read such grammar.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  9. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    and get yourself some periods. in your sentences, it is frustrating to read such grammar.
    Go cry somewhere else. its a forum, not school.. neither am I writing an essay

  10. Quote Originally Posted by ward5742 View Post
    Go cry somewhere else. its a forum, not school.. neither am I writing an essay
    Sorry ma'm. It is just difficult to read some posts because of a lack of punctuation.

    oh, and it should be "nor am I writing an essay"

    sorry, I'm a teacher and expect a literate society
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  11. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    Sorry ma'm. It is just difficult to read some posts because of a lack of punctuation.

    oh, and it should be "nor am I writing an essay"

    sorry, I'm a teacher and expect a literate society
    Cool !

  12. As far as a weight gainer do a homemade version:

    1 banana (carbs)
    2 tbsp peanut butter (fats)
    2 scoops protein

    it's simple and much more cost effective!
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  13. ok guys thanks for the help. i will start with some of these things and see how it goes thanks again

  14. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    As far as a weight gainer do a homemade version:

    1 banana (carbs)
    2 tbsp peanut butter (fats)
    2 scoops protein

    it's simple and much more cost effective!
    mixed with milk in a blender

    yum
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  15. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    As far as a weight gainer do a homemade version:

    1 banana (carbs)
    2 tbsp peanut butter (fats)
    2 scoops protein

    it's simple and much more cost effective!
    Agreed, plus alot of weight gainers on the market are loaded with sugar
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Whats good to stack w/ PP 1T-Tren?
    By JKurz802 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-06-2009, 01:56 PM
  2. Whats a good PM fat burner to stack with DTH?
    By valheruking in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-10-2008, 10:00 PM
  3. propadrol whats good to stack it with??
    By ej215584 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-31-2007, 12:12 AM
Log in
Log in