ostarine log for summer rip mission

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulldoz

Awards
Just got a bottle of s@#$%search ostarine took 12.5 today. Goals lose fat retain muscle. Stats 33 195 15 + years lifting bf 14%.5 days heavy weights, 3 days HIIT cardio. Two past oh cycles. Last one ended mid Dec. Diet about 2000 cals wanna get as lean as possible if I can drop a few inches on the waist n see sum abs..then ill consider uping cals for size. Well C ill try n update daily

bulldoz

Awards
Jus put the before pic as my profile pic. I don't want it as a permanent pic tho id rather move it to my page. I'll post up the after at the end of the cycle

bulldoz

Awards
I'm hoping well....day two doses at 12.5 half a dropper. Usually I'm off sat n sun..going get sum cardio in HIIT treadmill and elliptical. Dry mouth n this stuff tastes like ****! I've seen people compliant about liqnolva which I actually like the taste but this ****s no joke. Restless sleep too. Check in after cardio

bulldoz

Awards
20 min HIIT on the treadmill another 20 min on the eliptic...abs. felt good on cardio. Tomorrow is chest so well c if anything new is going on there

bulldoz

Awards
i typed out an update of todays workout musta not went through. i bumped up the dose today to 25mg just to see how it feels ive read of a few people going up n down on dose. Did a chest work out strength was def up i kept the weights the same but could feel that i could of went heavier if i wanted too..also this is while im in a calorie deficit. also my shoulder has been hurting for about two months and today my shoulder felt better than it has in a long time (prob the osta). -all in all good third day on the ostarine.

bulldoz

Awards
Day 4 did back n tris..25min HIIT on the treadmill. Calories were really low today, lower than I want them . Despite the deficit in cals back n tris were both strong coulda done Pullups for days already look a lot leaner. I was dieting before I started ...even tho its only 4 days I can notice a difference. Well c what tomorrow brings with legs only day

bulldoz

Awards
Day 5 legs heavy weight again low cals...I'm loving this ****..I'm eating really lite body is looking tighter already and I'm holding a pump.

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
subbed, keep loggin it bro. You are part of my ostaresearch.

bulldoz

Awards
No doubt I'm the research monkey lol..glad to see people following this log. Going in to do shoulders,abs cardio today and will update after

bulldoz

Awards
Day 6 shoulders traps, abs...skipped cardio too tired. Strength was up I was kinda tired good pumps tho...I look like I'm on. And I kno this stuff usually takes about two weeks to kick in from wat I've read...I've felt on since day three looking forward to c how much more it kicks in.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ive found this stuff on a couple different sites. Is this stuff really that expensive or can it be found cheaper?

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Ive found this stuff on a couple different sites. Is this stuff really that expensive or can it be found cheaper?
Well I know of only one place that for sure is legit, and you'll see the name dropped a lot and the little add here and there on AM...I did one time see a place for super cheap, but it just sounds too suspect

bulldoz

Awards
I paid the highest price bcz I researched n majority of peeps went with it. I figured id spend the xtra 50. So far I'm happy with it...Idk know if I'm allowed to post wat company I think there sponsors but not 100 percent sure

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, i think we're talkin 'bout the same place... Wish this stuff was cheaper!

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Mod edit. They are not a sponsor and if you post a source again you're gone.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
i typed out an update of todays workout musta not went through. i bumped up the dose today to 25mg just to see how it feels ive read of a few people going up n down on dose. Did a chest work out strength was def up i kept the weights the same but could feel that i could of went heavier if i wanted too..also this is while im in a calorie deficit. also my shoulder has been hurting for about two months and today my shoulder felt better than it has in a long time (prob the osta). -all in all good third day on the ostarine.
What did you do to your shoulder? Was it joint or muscular pain and how quick did the pain subside after taking ostarine?

Sorry for 21qs, just I'm debating if I should run ostarine to help speed recovery of my injury (shoulder - anterior delt)

bulldoz

Awards
To be honest idk wat I did to it. I box too so as of now I can't really do that, can't flat bench either only incline decline etc, I can everything else. It feels a lil better since I've been on this but I don't push it. I can still shoulder press heavy so I jus don't do things that hurt it....I actually hit the boxing gym today couldn't resist mostly threw right hands..also did 25mg instead of 12.5 last min change of plans. Resting the rest of the day.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Just got a bottle of s@#$%search ostarine took 12.5 today. Goals lose fat retain muscle. Stats 33 195 15 + years lifting bf 14%.5 days heavy weights, 3 days HIIT cardio. Two past oh cycles. Last one ended mid Dec. Diet about 2000 cals wanna get as lean as possible if I can drop a few inches on the waist n see sum abs..then ill consider uping cals for size. Well C ill try n update daily
I'm in on this one! I'm using SARMSSEARCH OSTA as well, JUST started week 3 right now. I'll be following along, I'm sure this will help you get in shape for the warm weather coming soon.

bulldoz

Awards
@ out standing hows it working for you in week 3, are you on it for bulk, cut, recomp?

Day 10 chest , abs. no gain in strength no loss. couldnt push it full force slammed my finger in a car door earlier in the day! bought a bodyfat testing scale ..thing said 26 percent bf?! ive looked around sounds as if most people with muscle get inaccurate readings. im just going to use it to see if it goes down. this week im having it checked through calipers at my old gym just for piece of mind

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
@ out standing hows it working for you in week 3, are you on it for bulk, cut, recomp?

Day 10 chest , abs. no gain in strength no loss. couldnt push it full force slammed my finger in a car door earlier in the day! bought a bodyfat testing scale ..thing said 26 percent bf?! ive looked around sounds as if most people with muscle get inaccurate readings. im just going to use it to see if it goes down. this week im having it checked through calipers at my old gym just for piece of mind
I have this memory of slamming my finger in a car door when I was younger - it was horrible, the pain was so intense I didn't even know how to react. As far as the OSTA, I just made a few posts recently, and this week, week three, actually seems to be when things REALLY go into gear and sync up for me!

I am using it as a recomping agent, keeping my calories higher and clean, while keeping my waist and abs in check. It ended up being a GREAT idea! :)

bulldoz

Awards
Hey bro the finger issue sux! I'll be following along on urs too glad to hear ur getting good results!

Day 11 back n tris, later on in the day went back for a 30 min cardio session, the finger thing messed with my Pullups but it was all gd ..did high rep workout today pump was great didn't wanna stop. Keeping the cals low. So far so good

bulldoz

Awards
Day 12 legs only squated up to 305 for 8. Everything else moderate weight, cals r clean but real low. Staying focused on my main goal to lose fat. Looking forward to tomorrow for shoulders n traps, cardio at night wit abs. Hope the finger can handle the weight

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i am interested in this all so but damn why is it so high we are talking androseries price here.wonder if it is really worth the price i would buy but for that price you can buy a lot of goodys if you know what i mean.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
i am interested in this all so but damn why is it so high we are talking androseries price here.wonder if it is really worth the price i would buy but for that price you can buy a lot of goodys if you know what i mean.
I see your point about androseries, but although not conclusive, ostarine is not suppressive, non-liver toxic, gains are maintainable, no real PCT needed, long cycles + flexible usage etc...

bulldoz

Awards
Day 13, shoulders traps heavy hard ..went back did 40 min HIIT treadmill. Feeling good.

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I see your point about androseries, but although not conclusive, ostarine is not suppressive, non-liver toxic, gains are maintainable, no real PCT needed, long cycles + flexible usage etc...
keep going i like what i am hearing so far but what about results because long cycles equall lots of money of that stuff.so i would really like to hear and see what kind of results are we talking about.reall test and deca,havoc ,superdrol or just a really good natty stack or what.i think that it would make a nice extra to a allready good stack and make it a great stack but it still comes down to results vs money.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Day 13, shoulders traps heavy hard ..went back did 40 min HIIT treadmill. Feeling good.
In the middle of the third full week now, heading onto week four... and the magic IS happening! Before, during the first couple weeks I was VERY cautious to make sure I didn't over-think things or accredit any results to SARMS incorrectly.

Now though, it's just so obvious, I can't say enough. IN fact, I have to go write a detailed response about this in my journal here, but the fat loss is very, very, evident at this point in time. I have increased my dosages though, but still, I have cheated for the past couple days and still wake up full, tight, and with a flat stomach. I'm loving it.

bulldoz

Awards
Day 14, arms bi,tri forearm..akward wit the finger but still got it in. i dont know what to compare this too. im planning on posting before and after. i did put up a pick put it went to my profile pic..gotta figure out how to just post to the log. cause im trying to lose fat on this stuff i dont think im getting the full hit. im def dropping weigh, waist has dropped a belt loop...day by day im seeing improvements. muscle size hasnt gone down much if at all. so its doing what i wanted it too so far. im planning on running two months, then depending on fat loss go from there,,,if the fat is were i want it then im thinking clean bulk pplex mdrol, if it aint then furaz for a 6 weeker. well see whats up

bulldoz

Awards
That's awesome bro gives me sumthing to look forward too

bulldoz

Awards
I'm feeling it now more so looking a lot more solid and vascular. I'm sure if I bring my cals up sum id feel it more, problem is I like to eat! So I'm stay low cal til the stomach is gone..the stomach has gone down sum..although my waist has dropped two belt loops.

bulldoz

Awards
Day 17 chest blasted chest heavy n hard did a lil 10 min explosive cardio after jus to seal the deal. I don't wanna jump the gun , but I'm looking big and a lot leaner. People having coming up to me asking what I'm doing ie juicing. Luv that ****

Dr.Lang

Dr.Lang

Banned
Awards
Day 17 chest blasted chest heavy n hard did a lil 10 min explosive cardio after jus to seal the deal. I don't wanna jump the gun , but I'm looking big and a lot leaner. People having coming up to me asking what I'm doing ie juicing. Luv that ****
Welcome to the SARMS bro....

I ran 25mgs a day and LOVED it. Ran it for 5 weeks. Gonna bridge with some DAA and run into a 4 week s4 cycle to shred.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I LOVE THAT QUESTION! It's so rewarding to receive the acknowledgment of making strides in size, because we work so hard at it EVERY... SINGLE... DAY! Sometimes, there are dry-periods where our physique seems to stagnate, but I'm happy for you that SARMS is treating you so well!

What do you notice most at this point, on Day 17... Fat Loss, Pumps, or Size and Strength?

bulldoz

Awards
so far fat loss has been the most noticable. now though my arms are looking pumped chest shoulders all around and my cals are still real low an im hitting cardio at least 4x a week! ~ if this stays consitent for a this week then im ordering another bottle fo sho

bulldoz

Awards
Day 18 back tri...was real tired worked a double yesterday got it in tho.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And as a bonus, it's been indicated to help in tendon and bone repair, too!

bulldoz

Awards
Day 20....shoulders heavy hard strong as **** today. Musta needed sleep the otha day. Awesome pumps looking more cut. Still got a ways to go....my shoulder has been feeling better since starting ostarine that was one of my motivating factors for doing it

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Great progress man, good to hear about your shoulder. Any update on numbers e.g. weight, BF, poundage etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.