x-lean is awesome

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Everyone i live with has caught this nasty illness where they have been hacking their lungs out all day and night and i then i started feeling like i was getting sick... having to clear my throat frequently, not quite a strong cough yet, and my throat was tightening. the feeling u get when ur like fml im going to wake up the next morning feeling like hell. so i popped 3 x-lean right then before i went to bed. woke up the next morning and it had just barely gotten worse. popped three more and 3 more that night (6 total that day) and i wake up feeling amazing the next morning, not sick at all even though everyone around me is sleeping all day and coughing so im pretty excited. took 6 more that day and start noticing my knees dont hurt as bad, kinda blow of off and take 6 the next day... knees have no pain. continue for about 6 days total and this is the best stuff ive ever used for joint pain, even tho thats not its intended usage.

i used to do only heavy deads and squats, no upper body. a chiro told me i had some cartilage break away from my knee joint and it was just floating around in there (its super crunchy and pops a sh1tload). even if i take a complete break from any leg work it usually starts hurting pretty bad just from walking too much. i bought 6 bottles of supercissus when it was on sale and tried as 12 caps a day for an extended period with no help. that said, its pretty significant that this stuff made the pain go away. also had some elbow pain from doing weighted dips and took a week off from the gym this past week to see if it would help and it didnt... this stuff took the swelling away from that quickly as well. the immune boosting effect of it is very strong as well. im always the first one to get sick and if anyone is sick around me i always catch it until now =D so yea, this is pretty much my favorite all around supplement. i didnt have a full bottle when i started this and its my last day until im out today, which makes me sad. i didnt even get to test out the fat loss effects dosing this high.

so who else has had great results with x-lean?

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Seriously ... hmmm ... I got a lot of knee pain too and have for decades but I just work through it on squats and deads. It still sucks though and I know there is nothing structurally wrong with my knees except chronic tendonitis.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
x-lean helps with inflammation.
i was starting to get sick and started popping the x-lean and i feel great and its only been like 2 days on it. i have used it on a cut as well and it gets the job done. throat isnt as inflamed as it was a couple of days ago cough is going away, and i can breathe better.

i personally love it!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
And i think you'd need to do 4 caps/day to notice these secondary effects. I was running 2 caps a day for two weeks and didnt really notice any less joint pain. It wasnt till i bumped to 6 caps a day that it was very strong.

When i looked up info it was all from 2008/9 and back then they were recommending 8-12 caps a day so i assume that still holds true. A bit expensive, but id really like to get my hands on a huge supply. Also saw a few people saying the fat loss ability at 10-12 caps was incredible.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And i think you'd need to do 4 caps/day to notice these secondary effects. I was running 2 caps a day for two weeks and didnt really notice any less joint pain. It wasnt till i bumped to 6 caps a day that it was very strong.

When i looked up info it was all from 2008/9 and back then they were recommending 8-12 caps a day so i assume that still holds true. A bit expensive, but id really like to get my hands on a huge supply. Also saw a few people saying the fat loss ability at 10-12 caps was incredible.
lucky for us reps, right tnubs?
lol

i think i might disagree a lil though i ran 4 caps a day and fat loss was pretty dam good with keto diet and cardio. but yeah i think 2 caps is kinda weak and 4 caps is sweet spot for me but i think you can get away with 3 caps.

if you think its just too expensive for you then i got 5 words for you... "Grape Fruit Juice Concentrate"

...oh wait thats only 4 words

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
haha didnt even think of the grapefruit juice, that just makes everything in life better. i should probably throw that in on my current cycle