personal tips on losing fat

rojasdave

rojasdave

Awards
i just measured myself and im really upset with my numbers. 43" waist and hips.. i use to weigh 325 pounds and down to 220 but its so hard for me to slim down in the midsection of my body. just finished a bulking program and going to start cutting with black cats, alpha t2, and shift. any tips? carb cycling? personal experiences? im also at 16% BF which is quite low for having such a wide waist and hips.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
diet supersets cardio stims low carbs ai

lartinos

lartinos

Awards
Keto/Carb cycling type diet, tons of cardio, and proper supplementation.

LJ57

LJ57

Awards
  • Established
Incorporate progressively frequent refeeds as you get into the carb cycling. This is the one thing that has helped me get through seemingly endless plateaus.

rojasdave

rojasdave

Awards
yeah im going to start a 40 day carb cycling and cutting program. with 240g of carbs on high days and ~80 grams of carbs on low days and 160g on hold days. what do you consider proper supplementation? im currently taking multi, fish oil, protein, bcaas, and will soon be taking black cats, alpha t2, shift. proper or whaaa?

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
follow the reality show Survivor ?

Get yourself placed in a remote island with a bag of rice for 30 days, I see all those contestants drop alot

That's more of a starvation method and probably not recommended but the principal to take away is a proper caloric deficit with cardio will drop the LB's

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i just measured myself and im really upset with my numbers. 43" waist and hips.. i use to weigh 325 pounds and down to 220 but its so hard for me to slim down in the midsection of my body. just finished a bulking program and going to start cutting with black cats, alpha t2, and shift. any tips? carb cycling? personal experiences? im also at 16% BF which is quite low for having such a wide waist and hips.
16% bodyfat is not that low for a male - it's just over average re body composition.

As far as "tips", if you've read The 3 Keys to Fat Loss or followed any of my logs, then they are all in there. Calorie cycling, high intensity over low intensity, resistance training over cardio, adequate recovery, etc.

In the end though, you need to experiment a little to find out what works best for YOU.

~Rosie~