Stack to reduce/heal soreness

I

iceki

Awards
Hi, I have not worked out in a few years. I used to actively work out, but now I notice my biggest hurdle of getting back into a routine is the after workout soreness. It seems that any level of activity leaves me so sore the next few days that working out again is very painful or almost impossible.

I am skinny at 128 lbs, 5 foot 5 inches. With an athletic build/metabolism. I worked out for about three years every other day, in a very dedicated fashion. Once I started university, I stopped and now after having had graduated am a lot more out of shape than I was.

I have some supplements and I was wondering if anyone could recommend which I should use and if I should get any other. I would like gain as much muscle mass as possible although I need to focus on overcoming the initial soreness phase.

I have immediate access to:

Syntha-6 protein blend
Bolasterol Mass Anabolic Complex
Halostane Hardener Anabolic Complex
Arimiplex Post Cycle Anabolic Complex
Noxipro energizing pre-workout
glutamine

I was planning on taking everything except the Bolasterol and Arimiplex, as they seem a bit too excessive in the anabolic department.

If there are any recommendations for replacing the bolasterol,halostane, and/or arimiplex with something a little more logical that would be greatly appreciated. I have these but they seem to be poorly formulated excessive anabolic mixes.

Any recommendations for my situation would be great.

Thanks!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would just use Modern BCAA by USPLabs. It has a very powerful glutamine type that is great for recovery and soreness.

Something like GPLC would work well too, or take them together.

I dont think you need to stack all of the above products to reach your goals.

Also get proper sleep, food, and fluids

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
That almost unbearable soreness after a wo will stop happening in a few weeks in my experience, however....

What does your weekly routine look like? And more importantly, are you stretching properly before and after a wo?

I'd look at those two things before I spend money on supps.

That's my 0.02 anyway.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed...the soreness will go away if you are consistent with your training after a few weeks. Hell...I dont even get sore anymore unless I do something out of the ordinary. But that doesn't mean I am not getting stronger

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I would just use Modern BCAA by USPLabs. It has a very powerful glutamine type that is great for recovery and soreness.

Something like GPLC would work well too, or take them together.

I dont think you need to stack all of the above products to reach your goals.

Also get proper sleep, food, and fluids
I agree with this. Also creatine and beta alanine.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Amino acids (BCAA / EAA)
Beta Alanine
Protein / food
Fish oil

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Experiment with

Copious amounts of water
Amino acids (BCAA / EAA)
Beta Alanine
Protein isolates
Fish oil
Vit E, and C

Also, alternate very hot to cold showers, bath. Sauna, hot tub, massage, heatpad, icepaks, vibrating or oscillating pad.

In the end the pain you feel is a rite of passage but easy to overcome and should subside after multiple workouts