Dextrose, Maltodextrin, Waxy Maize

xjmj15x

Awards
so i bought this product Perfect Carb and its a combination of all there carbs. Since im bulking can i take this throughout the day to keep up my carb intake. because after work outs i take serious mass and to put down two shakes is alot of liquid

xjmj15x

Awards
plus serious mass already has alot of carbs in it

ntornado

Awards
You would be better served just eating real food throughout the day. Maybe just take some of this about 30 mins pre workout.

xjmj15x

Awards
but do you think i can add it to my food throughout the day. like at lunch eat and instead of drinking water ill drink perfect carb. then three hours later drink it again before i lift

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It'll definitely help in terms of adding carbs/cals to your daily intake. Does it list how much of each you're getting? or is it a prop. blend? Because I personally am not a huge fan of tons of malto (or any, really).

xjmj15x

Awards
its a combination of all three but it has 30g of carbs

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
its a combination of all three but it has 30g of carbs
I just looked at it - LG is a solid company, so you should be fine.

I'm always just a bigger fan of getting the individual ingredients so you know exactly how much of each you're getting.

I definitely agree with the whole food as being a better option, but it all depends on metabolism, too. Some people have an easier time getting away with stuff like this.

I'd suggest easing into it and making sure you don't spill over into fat quickly.

xjmj15x

Awards
ok sounds good. im definitely to skinny so the fat wont be that bad. i want to gain the weight, iv been stuck at the same lbs for awhile. im gonna use the perfect carb when i wake up, at lunch, and before my workout. what do you think

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
ok sounds good. im definitely to skinny so the fat wont be that bad. i want to gain the weight, iv been stuck at the same lbs for awhile. im gonna use the perfect carb when i wake up, at lunch, and before my workout. what do you think
In terms of just putting on weight, I think you'll be fine with this as a stepping stone. I'd definitely recommend keeping track of cals in something like fitday.com so you know if you're not gaining to add more and then after you find the sweet spot, you'll know what all you have to eat.

After some time, you may want to move to using some whole grain carbs (oats, brown rice, etc.) or fruit to get some better quality and nutrients. You also may want to consider a nutrient partitioner with the higher amounts of carbs you're taking in down the road to shuttle nutrients into muscle cells rather than fat, too. If you notice any spill over with your weight-gain, consider that, too.

xjmj15x

Awards
thanks for the knowledge. im just using this as like you said a "stepping stone." because im in college sometimes i dont have time to cook up that wonderful meals that i would get back at home from my mom. i struggle with eating enough so i said this could help me

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
thanks for the knowledge. im just using this as like you said a "stepping stone." because im in college sometimes i dont have time to cook up that wonderful meals that i would get back at home from my mom. i struggle with eating enough so i said this could help me
Haha, I got you, bro. I haven't been outside of that lifestyle for too long myself and I actually work at a university, so I know exactly how it goes.

Hope it works well for ya.