Best Supp to Counter Lethargy

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
I'm just looking for opinions and insight into what helps you guys get over the lethargy hump. Whether it be from a cycle, a low-carb cut, overtraining, or whatever. I've used dermacrine before and it performed well, but it is gone and not coming back. There is always the stim route, but usually the crash is not worth it. What is your go to supp?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it more of a brain fog deal or just really tired all the time?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
Is it more of a brain fog deal or just really tired all the time?
Not a brain fog, I just seem to run out of gas after work. It definitely has been negatively effective my workouts. However, I am cutting and suspect the reduced calories are to blame. Any ideas on a quick pick me up that won't lead to an even worse crash later (also, I'm limiting carbs, so a simple sugar spike isn't what I'm after).

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Not a brain fog, I just seem to run out of gas after work. It definitely has been negatively effective my workouts. However, I am cutting and suspect the reduced calories are to blame. Any ideas on a quick pick me up that won't lead to an even worse crash later (also, I'm limiting carbs, so a simple sugar spike isn't what I'm after).
I've found blending up some oats and whey, coffee if you can too, will give me a great workout. I work 12 hour night shift and sometimes I hit the gym after a long shift, I always get in some complex carbs and whey or some other protein source about an hour before I workout. Gplc, beta alanine, and creapure always treat me right as well.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I get no crash from AI's Motivate.

Also bulk ALCAR, works great for a pick-me-up

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Dhea works for me. It acts as a mild stim. I prefer Diesel Test Pro. It has a good blend of herbs and DIM to control estrogen shunting. I usually take one tab first thing in the morning and another around noon. It will also help protect against adrenal fatique if you take a lot of stims. I take it 5 days on and 2 off year round. Dermacrine was a good product but it has been discontinued. SAD.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I get no crash from AI's Motivate.

Also bulk ALCAR, works great for a pick-me-up
I have some samples of motivate I still need to try, speaking of AI products, when I was using glycobol I had some great energy during my workouts, I remember the same with anabolic pump. Things like beta alanine I've found to help alot too, anything that will cause some tingles, hell even straight up niacin, get the feeling right in my body to wake up and workout. EGCG has some mental clarifying effects for me as well.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm just looking for opinions and insight into what helps you guys get over the lethargy hump. Whether it be from a cycle, a low-carb cut, overtraining, or whatever. I've used dermacrine before and it performed well, but it is gone and not coming back. There is always the stim route, but usually the crash is not worth it. What is your go to supp?
Adaptogens - i.e. Rhodiola Rosea, Suma Root, etc.

DHEA helps also.

~Rosie~

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
methyl b-12 perhaps? and power-naps. i love me some afternoon snoozes. i think if everybody had the time, naps would do us all some good.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
methyl b-12 perhaps? and power-naps. i love me some afternoon snoozes. i think if everybody had the time, naps would do us all some good.
Siesta!

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I find lethergy is primarily the result of hard workouts. When your body is healing it wants you to rest so it can focus on it's primary task. When I back-off of my workouts the lethergy goes away. Hormonal imbalances also play a role.

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
^^ that too. i know i was a pushing hard as a mofo when i was on Halovar. was doing 5/3/1 & pushing the last set to near failure kicked my arse good - so naturally i went home and napped after i ate.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IBCAA's sipped on throughout the day, works great constant energy levels no need for stims. I now do this with MAP and see even better results.

Kellyflan1

Kellyflan1

Awards
I would say the Rockstar 2X beverage if I was being fully honest about my go go snack. Full of goodies and very low cal low carb. If I was being a responsible member of the AM community there would be more sleep and B12 suggested. I myself have over trained the last few weeks and my body simply needs rest. I hit the gym at 6 this morning and napped at 11 and 3. I have also noticed that not eating enough pre workout can make my entire day real bad.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You could probably use a re-feed day, but there are pleny of good options ive seen in this thread. The Sleep Tea from Primordial is goin to be a big hit too, plus ibcaa's with our Creapure will provide some energy and vitality.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I love tyrosine, I miss taking my blast and poseiden together. L-tyrosine, creapure, beta alanine, electrolytes, citrulline malate. That would make a solid energy stack.