USPlabs = Garbage, cheap quality

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
JAck3d - Overhyped, Overrated ! 200mg caffeine in each scoop, so 400 in 2 scoops no wonder why - And it's a proprietary blend

BCAA - Again, proprietary blend ! 5grams each scoop, and how do you know if 4900mgs of that stuff is not the cheapest ingredients to make, and the rest are low doses of things so they can just put those ingredients on the jars to fool you ?

Pink Magic - lol, what a joke

Prime = tribulus

and....

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
i can see where your coming from but people often buy because of the name behind the product, Abit like buying Calvin Klein when we know theyre made in countries like China and South America.

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
I believe they've already said it's 100mg a scoop of caffeine. They've actually very much hinted at the exact make up of it but if you've seen the number of exact Jack3d knockoffs then you'd see why some companies like prop blends.

The BCAA is a 8:1:1 blend, so with 4 ingredients and a 10g serving ( 2 scoops ) it doesn't take rocket science to figure out what it is.

As for Pink Magic and Prime, I see no rational to your argument. Plenty of good reviews on here for Prime, haven't looked for Pink Magic. If you don't like it, don't buy it...

As for your '200mg caffeine in each scoop', how about you go out and take 2 caps of 200mg caffeine and let me know if it feels exactly like 2 scoops of jack3d.

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
JAck3d - Overhyped, Overrated ! 200mg caffeine in each scoop, so 400 in 2 scoops no wonder why - And it's a proprietary blend

BCAA - Again, proprietary blend ! 5grams each scoop, and how do you know if 4900mgs of that stuff is not the cheapest ingredients to make, and the rest are low doses of things so they can just put those ingredients on the jars to fool you ?

Prime = tribulus

and....
:bryce:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First of all, you're posting in the wrong section.

If you want to attack a company, why not do it in their own section?

I'll admit that I'm not a fan of prop blends, either, but as it's already been pointed out, the number of imitation products to Jack3d speaks for itself. I still enjoy Jack3d (and for a while, it reigned supreme in my pre-workout arsenal), though I have a few new front-runners in that category now.

Going after a company is one thing, but doing it without proper evidence and in more of a rambling sense won't gain you any credibility.

zwilliby

Awards

Prime = tribulus

and....
Only part here i can agree with is that jack3d is a crappy pre-workout. The stuff makes it feel like my heart is beating out of my chest and gets me uncomfortably energetic. It isn't smooth and it doesn't deliver that good of a pump at least for me. The rest.......eh....its all opinion.

Granted....i almost never buy products that GNC sells because they are usually bunk and i HATE GNC. Overall USP labs isn't that bad of a company, but there are much better ones IMHO.

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
I love when these threads come up? Why? Because my vocabulary goes up when mullet soldier lays the smack down...
here here! and I for one am Giddy with anticipation for this very thing!

and Btw @ pink majic being a joke? I must have a bad sense od humor because I really like that stuff? ohhhhh mullllllet ? ?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love when these threads come up? Why? Because my vocabulary goes up when mullet soldier lays the smack down...
A rebuttal must be hard when it is directed at something with literally zero substance lol.

This thread may as well say "I think you are rubbish. Discuss!"

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established

I'll admit that I'm not a fan of prop blends, either, but as it's already been pointed out, the number of imitation products to Jack3d speaks for itself. I still enjoy Jack3d (and for a while, it reigned supreme in my pre-workout arsenal), though I have a few new front-runners in that category now.

Going after a company is one thing, but doing it without proper evidence and in more of a rambling sense won't gain you any credibility.
trolls like this are too afraid to take on companies head on so they hide in subsections.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
trolls like this are too afraid to take on companies head on so they hide in subsections.
Guess that's why I never liked trolls...I was always more of a gnome fan, myself.

Seriously, David would have taken things head on.

:lol:

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Guess that's why I never liked trolls...I was always more of a gnome fan, myself.

Seriously, David would have taken things head on.

:lol:

I always preferred goblins, the dont get as stringy when you roast them for stew.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established

As Jacked is a recent addition to pre wo supplements , i dont quite follow how other companies have followed . Other pre wo supp were on the go proir to jacked just as effective,
i dont have the lauch date for jacked but would be interested to know

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established

Prime = tribulus

and....
That right there sums up how fing retarded you and your theories are.

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
recreate was the ultimate joke..Prime was good at a high dose..but $$$$

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Ill stick up for Jack3d and say that anything stronger jut seems unhealthy.

I will bash Super Cissus though. I don't think my body responds any better than it dose to 5% cssus.

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
i felt so hot on recreate and lost like 3 kg on it over a month i thought it was good as its low stim

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree Prime is good dosed high but very $$$

But I very much enjoyed many supplements I've tried from them, Powerfull, P-slin, Vat Attack, DominATP, Carboxy, Super Cissus.

I really wish they would bring there bulk line up back.

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
Prime, Anabolic Pump and Super Cissus all worked well for me every time. To each their own.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I really enjoyed Vat Attack (bulk) , anabolic pump , p-slin and super cissus (bulk). IME Prime was ok but not worth the $, so i just don't buy it anymore...

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
I agree Prime is good dosed high but very $$$

But I very much enjoyed many supplements I've tried from them, Powerfull, P-slin, Vat Attack, DominATP, Carboxy, Super Cissus.

I really wish they would bring there bulk line up back.
x2....dominatp was really really good, add a scoop of....JACK3D...and hard to beat...an dthe bulk carboxy was damn good and dirt cheap

someone posted the clones of jack3d speaks for itself, imo it still is better than the clones

add to the list, i thougth OEP was really good, best otc burner out there

even the powerfull still sells really good,

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
one of the most uneducated post ive seen in years. Not even worth argueing with. Everyones got haters and obviously your one of them

You can't even stand someone's opinion especially over the internet lol ! What a loser in life, 270 of loser ! grow some ballz or maybe you work for USBlabs

S.K

Awards
Damn.. never seen so much hate in such a small thread.
Grow up it's the internet, your never going to see the person in real life, so why even bother?
Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion, so let them have it and get on with your life.
Kind of sad when you need to talk ish over the internet.
No need for any one of y'all to get there panties in a wad over an OPINION!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unwarranted bashing of a company? Why I never... o wait happens all the time actually. Move along.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Overhyped? Ya the ads are up there but what company doesn't do that? Cheap garbage? Nope, every product i've used from USPlabs has worked as intended i know some haven't responded to some of their products but that is to be expected from any supplement.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know I find it kind of suspect that people are bothered by someones opinion of a company and their products. If he doesn't like the products they make, who gives a rats ass?. I don't maybe if I was getting something out of defending the company, like free product or something...Than it would maybe matter a little more to me. Otherwise I don't really care.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
USP makes good products but not everyone responds well too them. Jack3d is an excellent preworkout, I use it and will continue to. If you need to wake up or need a boost for cardio, IMO it is the best out there. If I do fasted cardio, I always get jacked!!!

I will say that I think the newest NO supp is kind of ridiculous but since I never tried it, I won't say anymore.

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
Interesting, same argument, different people. See the last couple of years:laugh2:

Rebel29073

Rebel29073

Awards
I like jack3d ...one of my preferred PWO's...C4 is my favorite atm and am waiting to check out Wyked as soon as it comes into stock :)

About to start a cycle of PM stacking it with E-BOL (picked this over prime) and glycobol...hoping for good results...p6 by Cellucor did nothing for me.

I like my MBBCAA also so to each their own I suppose...

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Prime and anabolic pump worked extremely well for me. I have customers who say that OEP is definitely one of the better "burners" which they have used.

The other products, powerfull, cissus (used this several times, did not work for me at all), etc, have not ventured into those due to other products that have produced solid results for me so I have had no reason to go outside the realm.