Question on 5-deca-zol!!

Travis09

Awards
Well I just got this new pH called 5-deca-zol from complete nutrition and I was wondering what a better pct for the price would be rather then there 3-test-oxo and 6-estro for $200. I was wondering if theres a better cheaper alternative and what all I should take for a PCT after my cycle? Currently im 1 week in and im taking Milk Thistle and Drinking Green Tea. Being this is such a harsh pH what all do I need for PCT? Please list, thanks lots !

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Wow! So you started a run of two methylated steroids--one is probably the harshet out there--without even knowing what you should do for PCT?!

Travis09

Awards
Obviously I do as I stated I would buy the $200 stack of 6-estra and 3-test-oxo for anti-estrogen and to bring my Natural Testosterone levels back to normal but I was wanting to know replacements that are cheaper and if I needed to take MORE then those.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Obviously I do as I stated I would buy the $200 stack of 6-estra and 3-test-oxo for anti-estrogen and to bring my Natural Testosterone levels back to normal but I was wanting to know replacements that are cheaper and if I needed to take MORE then those.
LOL!!! Obviously you don't!

Travis09

Awards
Alright, accepted criticism, are you going to answer my question though?

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A serm is not a bad idea. Id add NAC for you liver and think about also using Liver Juice for your liver as well. Liver Juice is milk thistle in a liquid transport that increases absorption. For other pct alternatives, you could go with our TRS and TCF-1. Both are very popular and have a great track record. Ill paste some links for you to check out.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would use a serm as well, but thats not always attainable....if its not go with PP's TRS and a natty t booster.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd recommend just flat out not doing the cycle. If you've searched around here at all, you'd see that a lot of people have been buying this product as of late and I even wrote a decent amount about it because there was a news story on it on one of the local channels in my parents' viewing area.

There's a good chance you don't even fully understand what you're putting into your body. I'm not trying to be a d!ck, but if you don't have a proper PCT (post cycle therapy, in case you didn't know) lined up, then you likely don't understand the seriousness of what you're doing.

I bounce from each extreme here, initially trying to help and teach and then eventually choosing a Darwinistic approach of natural selection, but I'll try to channel the former right now.

Everyone wants the end result without any of the time to put in (whether it's getting cut, or getting huge, or the lovable recomp in which you do both). If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is. In the news report you get to see the salesman not give any type of useful information to the customers and half the time telling blatant lies.

What you're looking to take is a hormonal product (more than just one, actually). Look at the ingredient list, google everything on there and study the compounds. After that, I'll assume you'll either not want to do it at all or at the very least, want a proper PCT and understand what one is.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what is 5 deca zol?

if has something like Sd then yes get a SERM

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is the thread I posted the news story in a ways back:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/163167-5-deca-zol.html

And actually, after doing a search for "5-deca-zol" to retrieve that, I saw a ton of threads on this stuff. That being said; there really shouldn't be any new threads about this popping up. As far as I'm concerned, there's really nothing else to say about the product.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is the thread I posted the news story in a ways back:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/163167-5-deca-zol.html

And actually, after doing a search for "5-deca-zol" to retrieve that, I saw a ton of threads on this stuff. That being said; there really shouldn't be any new threads about this popping up. As far as I'm concerned, there's really nothing else to say about the product.
sounds like some kind of nandrolone derrivative or PH, similar to decadrol.

zwilliby

Awards
Alrite buddy listen the f*ck up!

I'll be damned if i'm gonna let another guy take this crap without knowing the risks.

I took it when i was 19 and i took their ridiculous PCT "Re-cycle" which is just like that 3-test-oxo bull****. Guess what i got? GYNO! Just had surgery for it, a 8,000 dollar surgery. Yea thats a lot of protein!

Superdrol and halodrol are two of the most suppressive steroids out there. This crap is a LEGAL STEROID. I'm really lucky i didn't have worse side effects from this stuff like liver failure, testical shrinkage, acne, hairloss, kidney failure. You name it brotha, this **** will do it in one cycle and im not joking. Low test for life, high estro levels.....

Just because you have a PCT doesn't mean you are safe, the stuff is methylated...even with milk thistle you are hurting you body. Plus, for $200 that you spent on that OTC bull**** you could have bought some effective supplements that are natural and will have the same effect, just might take you some more work.

IF you must take this crap, get Cycle Support, overnight the **** and take it starting tomorrow. Then get a SERM, and then buy Activate Xtreme and Triazole for after your PCT to get your nuts working again.

If you don't wanna have children and become a bald guy with acne who can't get his johnson to stand up, has man boobs and is on dialysis then go ahead bro, finish that cycle.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh its SD and hdrol!

bro SD is gonna give you gyno if you dont have a serm and not to mention how liver toxic this stuff alone but adding another methyl not smart you better load up on milk thistle and NAC. be prepared for a lot of sides.

zwilliby

Awards
Oh and 5-deca-zol is illegal now. They can't make anymore of it. I went to my local store a couple weeks back.

I asked why there were only 2 bottles left, he goes "Yea....uh, they stopped making it, we got this new hardcore stuff out! It's got X and X in it and its even better than deca!"

Yea...right. The routine for LLL (complete nutrition brand) is that they bring crap out and then when it gets banned they change 2 molecules and put it under another name. These guys are selling gyno to kids at rediculous prices. They say its "safe". I wanted to slap him. I asked the guy if i needed a PCT for 5 deca or any of the other roids they sell. He goes "Na man you don't need a PCT, and if you want some crazy gains you can stack them together!"

YEA! STACKING ROIDS! With no PCT...Baby Jesus help us.

Travis09

Awards
So im planning on taking a SERM, AI, and Testosterone booster. Is this list good enough products for this cycle?

For the SERM: Tamoxifen 20mg

For the AI:Estrodex by S.A.N. company

For the Testosterone Booster : Erase

Are those good enough to take for PCT instead of their ****ty 3-test-oxo? If I need more please inform me of what else I would need or if better PCT supplements are out there please list them, thank you.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So im planning on taking a SERM, AI, and Testosterone booster. Is this list good enough products for this cycle?

Are those good enough to take for PCT instead of their ****ty 3-test-oxo? If I need more please inform me of what else I would need or if better PCT supplements are out there please list them, thank you.
yes definitely, run
tamx 4/3/2/1
erase 1/1/2/1
estrodex recommended dose

imo try that.

zwilliby

Awards

Erase is a suicide inhibitor for estrogen. Its not going to directly boost your testosterone. I would recommend Triazole by Driven Sports for a test booster, and stack it with Activate Xtreme if you want. Would be much better than Erase but its up to you.

Travis09

Awards
I read up on Triazole by Driven Sports and it says it is also a SERM. Could I use this as a SERM also?

zwilliby

Awards
I read up on Triazole by Driven Sports and it says it is also a SERM. Could I use this as a SERM also?
.....I don't know if i would take it that far or not. I would PM Robboe and ask him, hes a DS rep.

I mean...it raises T and lowers Estro and its natural...and possibly one of the best supps out there to do what it actually says it will and have almost 0 risk of sides.

Ask Robboe for a better answer, as i wouldn't take chances.