is this a good cutting stack?

sampson15

Awards
Would Winstrall and hydrocxycut hardcore pro series be a bad stack together for cutting weight?Thanks for all the info.

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
When you say "Winstrall" what EXACTLY do you mean...?

If you're talking about AAS, then ask that question in the AAS section.

If you're talking about that crap made by GNS(?) then I would say it's a complete waste of time/money. (although I truthfully cannot speak from experience)

Also, give us some history about yourself. (training/diet/stats/AGE/etc......)

More than likely, a proper diet and training regime is all you need.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im actually genuinly curious to see if Hydroxycut hardcore pro series works even a fraction as advertised. If you run this let us know your thoughts and experience on it. Actually same goes for the Winstrall supplement (if its the one we are thinking ). They look like a total scam but again, im curious.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Im actually genuinly curious to see if Hydroxycut hardcore pro series works even a fraction as advertised. If you run this let us know your thoughts and experience on it. Actually same goes for the Winstrall supplement (if its the one we are thinking ). They look like a total scam but again, im curious.
Just ask Ronnie 'cause he's keepin' it real! :toofunny:

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
In my personal opinion, anything that markets itself as a "legal steroid" is going to be bogus....

and any name that tries to sound like a real AAS is bogus...

but I'm no expert.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
In my personal opinion, anything that markets itself as a "legal steroid" is going to be bogus....

but I'm no expert.
Very good point.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established

but I'm no expert.
doesnt take an expert to realize this tho

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
all hydroxycut does is increase heart rate and blood pressure

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i wouldnt touch hydroxicut. much better stuff and what are ingredients to winstrall?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know what Winstrol is, but have no clue what winstrall is.
i know what winny is but i tihnk he is talking about a supp as why else would anyone bother with hydroxycut when they have access to winny and other goods.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
winny is good. but winstrall???? i have to freakin clue.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
lmao

always use tast as your base
That's a killer cycle yo! dbell, tast, then add in some anabarr into the mix! Of course you can't do it without the provirrom and arimmedax!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's a killer cycle yo! dbell, tast, then add in some anabarr into the mix! Of course you can't do it without the provirrom and arimmedax!
always use tacoxifen for PCT

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, and don't forget about using some of dat dere...

oh, hell... I can't even finish that one. :trout:

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Heck, we should all start capping some sugar pills and start labeling them for sale as the next biggest supp! We've got a list of names for the entire line already.

Dbell
Dbag
Tast
Anabarr
Anapoll
Turinabell
Oral Trann
Tacoxifen
Arimmedax
Provirrom

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heck, we should all start capping some sugar pills and start labeling them for sale as the next biggest supp! We've got a list of names for the entire line already.

Dbell
Dbag
Tast
Anabarr
Anapoll
Turinabell
Oral Trann
Tacoxifen
Arimmedax
Provirrom
im in!!!
its so original...cant believe nobody has thought of it... wait a second, isnt there a comp-...

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
all hydroxycut does is increase heart rate and blood pressure
Didn't they do a major recall on that stuff a while back? I wouldn't trust it anyway. Too many of these "fat loss" supplements do exactly what you said. There are better ways to boost metabolic rate than with thermogenics.

Look into IGF-2 by AppNut. I ran a couple bottles of that stuff once and noticed it made me leaner and I wasn't even trying to cut up. In fact, my diet was overall pretty crappy during that time and I still leaned up. It's a little pricey, but if you diet accordingly and do your workouts right, it's worth it.

Regardless of what you choose, do you rearch well. There are more fat loss supplements than any other type of supplement out there, seems like. Most of them are crap.

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
OP, get back to us so we can help.....

If your absolutely dead set on buying/using some supps then there are lots of better options offered at NP. Actually, you could probably get a proven/well logged stack for about the same price as that Winstrall crap.

But first and foremost your diet and training will need to be in check....like I stated above, thats probably all you really need anyways.