Post workout/Recovery?

KillaK2010

Awards
I am just wondering what people use for post workout/recovery..protein, glutimen.?.. whatever you use. In the learning stages of what is out here for product and like to see everyones picks and why.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is one of those "holy war" style questions, should be fun to hear the responses.

KillaK2010

Awards
I agree... I mean I have done the same thing for PWO but I have tried several and know which ones I like..but I love to hear what others think..and why they think they way or if they can back it up with something.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
^^^^this is good, ill do 25g map, some beta alanine and 10g ibcaa(i cant stand more)

my favorite tho is universal torrent, especially the orange.....for taste, quality, and results (im thicker after i get through a tub, its been a staple, util lately iv gone with the primordial stuff for a change)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good post. i keep it simple by my iso mass. it has all i need for recovery

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
whole foods or a whey protein shake with carbs of your choice.

BTW, people still use WMS? Has there been any new research that recently emerged? Last I checked, when TrueProtein was addressed regarding this matter they were lacking valid responses.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/true-protein/83340-waxy-maize-insulin.html#post1833380
Very interesting post. First, Ive heard anyone question the effectiveness of WM.

My pwo shake is:
2 Scoops ON Whey (My understanding is whey has the fastest bioavailability)
2 Scoops ON Glycomaize (I thought/think it boosts insulin which enhances absortion)
2 Scoops Dymatize Elite Recoup Shake (BCAA'S & Glutamine)

I have the contents of my shake in my gymbag for immediate pwo consumption.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
2 scoops MAP
1 serving of the powdered Gatorade (pure dextrose kind) OR a Banana
2g Beta Alanine
5g Creapure

That's what I currently use and I'll be adding in Protocol 15min. before that shortly.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Protein and carbs. Right now I'm doing 3 scoops of Dymatize isolate and 1-2 scoops Labrada Power Carb.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
2 scoops USP Modern BCAA, 1 Scoop Infinite Labs Massport. Then a meal after going home and a shower.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
as in approx. 75g protein in one sitting?
yep. Here's proof it works.

c/p by Martin Berkhan:
Whenever you hear something really crazy you need to ask yourself if it makes sense from an evolutionary perspective. It's a great way to quickly determine if something may be valid or if it's more likely a steaming pile of horse****. This myth is a great example of the latter. Do you think we would be here today if our bodies could only make use of 30 grams of protein per meal?

The simple truth is that more protein just takes a longer time to digest and be utilized. For some concrete numbers, digestion of a standard meal is still incomplete after five hours. Amino acids are still being released into your bloodstream and absorbed into muscles. You are still "anabolic." This is a fairly standard "Average Joe"-meal: 600 kcal, 75 g carbs, 37 g protein and 17 g fat. Best of all? This was after eating pizza, a refined food that should be quickly absorbed relatively speaking.

Think about this for a second. How long do you think a big steak, with double the protein intake of the above example, and a big pile of veggies would last you? More than 10 hours, that's for sure. Meal composition plays an important role in absorption speed, especially when it comes to amino acids. Type of protein, fiber, carbohydrates and prior meals eaten all affect how long you'll have amino acids released and being taken up by tissues after meals.

Origin of the myth:

I think this "30 grams of protein"-nonsense started to circulate after a classic study from 1997 by Boirie and colleagues. "Slow and fast dietary proteins differently modulate postprandial protein accretion" was the first study to quantify the absorption rate of whey and casein protein and gave birth to the concept of fast and slow protein. After that, whey protein came to be known for it's ability to rapidly elevate amino acids in the blood stream and casein for it's ability to create a sustained release of amino acids. Whey was anabolic and casein anti-catabolic.

Given that 30 grams of whey protein was absorbed within 3-4 hours, I guess some people believed that meant 30 grams of protein can only be used in one sitting. Or that you had to eat every 3-4 hours to stay "anabolic." Unfortunately, people missed a few facts that made these findings irrelevant to real-world scenarios. First of all, this study looked at the absorption rate of whey protein in the fasted state. On it's own, and with no meals eaten beforehand, 30 grams of whey protein is absorbed within a mere 3-4 hours. With meals eaten earlier in the day, or if you'd consume a whey shake after a meal, absorption would be much slower.

Second of all, whey protein is the fastest protein of all and digests at 10 g/hour. Casein is much slower; in Boirie's study, the casein protein was still being absorbed when they stopped the experiment 7 hours later. Most whole food proteins are absorbed at a rate of 3-6 grams an hour. Add other macronutrients to that and they'll take longer.

Here's another article that addresses this subject head on by well-renowned Alan Aragon. http://www.wannabebig.com/diet-and-nutrition/is-there-a-limit-to-how-much-protein-the-body-can-use-in-a-single-meal/

References:
-http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10331398

-http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9405716

-Bilsborough S, Mann N. A review of issues of dietary protein intake in humans. Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2006 Apr;16(2):129-52.

-Stote KS, et al. A controlled trial of reduced meal frequency without caloric restriction in healthy, normal-weight, middle-aged adults. Am J Clin Nutr. 2007 Apr;85(4):981-8.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
This is what I've been doing, works well for me. Post workout nutrition only fyi, preworkout is an entire other topic I feel.

1 scoop MAP, 3 scoops ibcaa's, 5g creatine mono(creapure), 3g beta alanine, 1 scoop gatorade powder, 1 scoop waxy maize. I wait about 30 minutes then I will do a whey(dymatize isolate) 1.5 scoops with 1.5 cups skim milk/chocolate milk (whatever I can steal from work) and complex carbs about 50g or so. Works well for me and is more economical for me than dosing the MAP higher, I'm not against the idea, but to me its more cost effective this way.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
during workout
10g arginine
10g bcaa
1 scoop maltodextrin

10g bcaa
40g whey
5g creatine
1000mg vit c
1 scoop maltodextrin approx 60-80 grams of carbs

1 hour later MEALTIME
4 eggs 4 egg whites
1 chicken breast/fish/steak
1 cup brown rice

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
intra workout 3 tablespoons of powdered gatorade (42g carbs) with 10+ grams aminos
post workout 50 grams of protein and 25g carbs sipped over 30 minutes
*ive always been a fan of fasted workout until recently when my nutrition teacher swears by carbs intra workout and i tried it and it boosted my endurance/recovery and i get a lot better pumps, better than solid food pre workout when ive tried it

that above article about absorption rates intrigue me and i definetly need to do more research on it

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I get the recovery ball rolling with my Pre-workout wich is: MAP 4 Scoops, Ibcaa's 10 grams, Creapure 5 grams, Beta-Alanine 2 grams, added vitaberry for antioxidants and flavor. Ill take some ALA and start drinking this 20 minuts before the gym and finish it right before the half way mark into the workout.

Post workout ill go as high as 25 grams of ibcaa's, beta-alanine 2 grams, Creapure 5 grams, and now ive started to add 20 grams of MAP. Ill also take ALA to maximize insulin release. Carbs? depends on wether im concerned with losing bodyfat or not. Skim milk is actually one of my favorite carbs post workout, wich ill drink seperatly.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
intra workout 3 tablespoons of powdered gatorade (42g carbs) with 10+ grams aminos
post workout 50 grams of protein and 25g carbs sipped over 30 minutes
*ive always been a fan of fasted workout until recently when my nutrition teacher swears by carbs intra workout and i tried it and it boosted my endurance/recovery and i get a lot better pumps, better than solid food pre workout when ive tried it

that above article about absorption rates intrigue me and i definetly need to do more research on it
same here, i may follow your lead

KillaK2010

Awards
Great read and tons of great info in here.. So glad I asked this question. I am here to learn so why not ask what may seem like very simplistic questions to get everyones input and ideas on it!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
same here, i may follow your lead
its one of those "must try" things. my pumps are better off gatorade than pretty much any pre workout ive tried. plus carbs are protein sparing, they help recovery via faster glycogen replacement post workout, blunt the cortisol spike post workout and taste much better than water haha

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Powerade, gatorade are good. Dextrose powder is too. I would love that mixed with aminos during training.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
its one of those "must try" things. my pumps are better off gatorade than pretty much any pre workout ive tried. plus carbs are protein sparing, they help recovery via faster glycogen replacement post workout, blunt the cortisol spike post workout and taste much better than water haha
threw a bit of gatorade into my map/ba/ibcaa concoction prewo, and post.....too early to tell except it imporved the taste alot....i cant handle more than 10g bcaa or else the stuff is rank....the gatorade helped, even at a tbsp

bluesfan4eva

Awards
isolate protein and a big meal with tons of carbs

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone use Dark Matter by MHP? If so, what are your thoughts? I have a bunch of samples, but haven't gotten around to using them yet.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
threw a bit of gatorade into my map/ba/ibcaa concoction prewo, and post.....too early to tell except it imporved the taste alot....i cant handle more than 10g bcaa or else the stuff is rank....the gatorade helped, even at a tbsp
try three tablespoons worth. i mixed it with my modern bcaas and the flavor is nothing short of amazing

purebred

yep. Here's proof it works.

c/p by Martin Berkhan:
Whenever you hear something really crazy you need to ask yourself if it makes sense from an evolutionary perspective. It's a great way to quickly determine if something may be valid or if it's more likely a steaming pile of horse****. This myth is a great example of the latter. Do you think we would be here today if our bodies could only make use of 30 grams of protein per meal?

The simple truth is that more protein just takes a longer time to digest and be utilized. For some concrete numbers, digestion of a standard meal is still incomplete after five hours. Amino acids are still being released into your bloodstream and absorbed into muscles. You are still "anabolic." This is a fairly standard "Average Joe"-meal: 600 kcal, 75 g carbs, 37 g protein and 17 g fat. Best of all? This was after eating pizza, a refined food that should be quickly absorbed relatively speaking.

Think about this for a second. How long do you think a big steak, with double the protein intake of the above example, and a big pile of veggies would last you? More than 10 hours, that's for sure. Meal composition plays an important role in absorption speed, especially when it comes to amino acids. Type of protein, fiber, carbohydrates and prior meals eaten all affect how long you'll have amino acids released and being taken up by tissues after meals.

Origin of the myth:

I think this "30 grams of protein"-nonsense started to circulate after a classic study from 1997 by Boirie and colleagues. "Slow and fast dietary proteins differently modulate postprandial protein accretion" was the first study to quantify the absorption rate of whey and casein protein and gave birth to the concept of fast and slow protein. After that, whey protein came to be known for it's ability to rapidly elevate amino acids in the blood stream and casein for it's ability to create a sustained release of amino acids. Whey was anabolic and casein anti-catabolic.

Given that 30 grams of whey protein was absorbed within 3-4 hours, I guess some people believed that meant 30 grams of protein can only be used in one sitting. Or that you had to eat every 3-4 hours to stay "anabolic." Unfortunately, people missed a few facts that made these findings irrelevant to real-world scenarios. First of all, this study looked at the absorption rate of whey protein in the fasted state. On it's own, and with no meals eaten beforehand, 30 grams of whey protein is absorbed within a mere 3-4 hours. With meals eaten earlier in the day, or if you'd consume a whey shake after a meal, absorption would be much slower.

Second of all, whey protein is the fastest protein of all and digests at 10 g/hour. Casein is much slower; in Boirie's study, the casein protein was still being absorbed when they stopped the experiment 7 hours later. Most whole food proteins are absorbed at a rate of 3-6 grams an hour. Add other macronutrients to that and they'll take longer.

Here's another article that addresses this subject head on by well-renowned Alan Aragon. http://www.wannabebig.com/diet-and-nutrition/is-there-a-limit-to-how-much-protein-the-body-can-use-in-a-single-meal/

References:
-http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10331398

-http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9405716

-Bilsborough S, Mann N. A review of issues of dietary protein intake in humans. Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2006 Apr;16(2):129-52.

-Stote KS, et al. A controlled trial of reduced meal frequency without caloric restriction in healthy, normal-weight, middle-aged adults. Am J Clin Nutr. 2007 Apr;85(4):981-8.
To reinforce your post:

consider all of this "The body can only use X grams per Y" as a lot of nonsense. First and foremost, it makes no evolutionary sense (how I've been looking at a lot of physiological processes lately). That is, our ancestors did not eat protein in small amounts throughout the day. Yet, anthropological studies show that they had more muscle and bone mass than most of us. Rather, they were more likely to eat a ton of protein after a kill, and whatever amount they got from vegetables and such the rest of the time. Massive protein intakes at once were more likely the norm during 99% of our evolution than not. This means that our guts evolved to handle it. In addition, when you start looking at digestion and such, you see exactly that: even with massive protein loads (I vaguely recall they've looked at like 1.5 g/kg of beef all at once), digestion still stays very high (on average 90-95% for animal proteins meaning you're losing at most 10 grams of protein/100 grams ingested). The body can digest/absorb pretty much anything you throw at it. You won’t be pooping protein if you eat 35 grams at a sitting, is what I'm saying.

Now, a slightly separate issue might be one of how much protein (amino acids really) the liver can handle at once. If the recent studies on whey vs. casein have pointed anything out, it's that flooding the liver with amino acids at a high rate leads to increased amino acid oxidation (burning) in the liver. I suppose it's conceivable that high protein intakes at any given meal could be having this effect. I suspect it depends on the source of the protein (whole food which digests slowly vs. protein powders which digest faster). That is, consuming, say, 50 grams of whey protein at once might lead to more waste (mainly as amino acids oxidized and then converted to urea) than 50 grams of casein or beef. But that's more an issue of speed of digestion than amount per se.

In terms of supporting optimal growth, an interesting discrepancy actually occurs here between the studies on our ancestral diet and the protein needs of athletes, but nobody has an explanation yet. Good studies by Peter Lemon, Mark Tarnopolsky, etc. support a maximum protein requirement for natural lifters of about 1.8 g/kg (a little less than the 1 g/lb that bodybuilders have used for years). But studies of our ancestral diet suggest protein intakes as high as 2.5-3 g/kg. Nobody is quite sure if this protein intake was simply a side effect of the diet our ancestors followed, or if it had some actual benefit.

Finally, I think the whole 30 g/meal (or whatever) thing can't possibly apply to everyone. I mean, at the low end, figure a 210 lb lifter is eating 210 grams of protein per day. If he's limited to 30 grams/meal, that means seven meals minimum per day. Obviously, if there is some limit to protein absorption/assimilation/digestion/utilization (and I don't honestly think that there is) it's going to be related to body mass: a larger individual needs more protein and would be able to utilize protein in larger amounts than a smaller person. Ultimately, my hunch is that the whole '30 grams per meal' (or whatever) thing came from one of two places:

i)Early supplement companies trying to convince lifters why their protein product (containing 30 grams) was better than others. I remember one company pulling a scheme like this, when their product contained like 37 grams of protein, they wrote that 37 grams was the maximum that could be absorbed. When they bumped it to 42 grams of protein per serving, 42 became the magic number. Ah, advertising.

ii)Bodybuilders rationalizing what they had already decided to do. That is, you frequently see bodybuilders and other athletes finding a strategy that works (i.e. eat protein at intervals throughout the day) and then making up physiological rationalizations afterwards. It wouldn't really surprise me if that weren't the case here. Of course, if anybody has a single piece of peer-reviewed research supporting this 30 grams myth (everybody seems to claim to have seen it but nobody seems to ever have it; it's like those friend of a friend stories)

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm thinking about throwing Scivation Xtend into my during/post workout nutrition... probably mix some ibcaa in there to offset the price

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
I love extend. Also, DARK MATTER is great. Use a lot of water with it. Its a true post workout. You will need to eat within an hour after that.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fasted AM workouts

Pre
10g bulk EAA

Intra
50g carbs (ground oats)
20g protein (5g peptopro, 15g WPI)

3 scoops weight gainer - 75g carbs and 40g whey protein
2 scoops casein - 40 g casein protein

Whole food meal ~ 1 hour later, usually oats and a protein.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My postworkout is a mix of whey isolate, casein, and carbs. I also try to get down some Modern BCAA because I like the glutamine dipeptide that is in it

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My postworkout is a mix of whey isolate, casein, and carbs. I also try to get down some Modern BCAA because I like the glutamine dipeptide that is in it
How much sustamine is in Modern BCAA? I know it's prop blend, but what do you really think given its relative cost to something like leucine...

purebred

I'm thinking of just switching over to a liter of whole milk. It has all anyone really "needs" to optimize recovery: casein+whey protein and BCAAs. Plus it's cheaper.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking of just switching over to a liter of whole milk. It has all anyone really "needs" to optimize recovery: casein+whey protein and BCAAs. Plus it's cheaper.
poopies!!!

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
yum. Sounds good. Arent the oats kindof heavy though. ??

purebred

Lots of sugar too.....
Is that going to stifle gains?

Research clearly shows that whole milk causes more lean body mass gains than drinking, say, non fat milk. I'm not clear as to what your reasoning is but I would like to explore it.

You can either drink lower quantites of milk or drink lowfat milk if the goal is to lean out. In addition, even if you are leaning out, milk would be ideal for post-workout recovery (i.e. once a day). Not to mention, it's a more economically viable choice as opposed to supplements. That's just how I feel. I'd like to discuss this further if you're interested.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established

Research clearly shows that whole milk causes more lean body mass gains than drinking, say, non fat milk. I'm not clear as to what your reasoning is but I would like to explore it.

You can either drink lower quantites of milk or drink lowfat milk if the goal is to lean out. In addition, even if you are leaning out, milk would be ideal for post-workout recovery (i.e. once a day). Not to mention, it's a more economically viable choice as opposed to supplements. That's just how I feel. I'd like to discuss this further if you're interested.

milk is expensive bro...

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

milk has like 14 grams of sugar in each cup.

When I first started trying to get massive (age 12) I would try to drink lots of milk. By the time I graduated high school I was drinking a gallon of milk a day(would switch from low fat, skim and whole) I was 230 pounds but I def couldn't see my abs lol

I stopped drinking milk and the fat fall off. milk has a purpose for young BB'ers and PL'ers but I will never have another glass of milk again.

I would suggest milk to any young hard gainer but I don't see milk in jay cutlers diet. (correct me if I'm wrong)

Plus no one can decided of milk is good or bad for you. There's always a new study saying it's good then another saying it's evil lol

Milk helped me build a big frame no doubt.. I used to show up to parties in high school with a half gallon of milk and peanut butter lmao!!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love the taste of milk. Chocolate milk post workout is fantastic too.

However, Staked is right, too much sugar in it and when I cut out comes the dairy. On a bulk though, I can't drink enough! It does a body good!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love the taste of milk. Chocolate milk post workout is fantastic too.

However, Staked is right, too much sugar in it and when I cut out comes the dairy. On a bulk though, I can't drink enough! It does a body good!
I forgot... Milk also makes me sh!t my brains out... Never had that problem before :( I don't need anymore more help in the BM dept lol

purebred

milk is expensive bro...
Compared to the supplements pushed on here? Hardly.

In any case, whole milk is just one kind of food and having one kind of food once a day will not increase fat gains. This thread entails different PWO approaches and I listed whole milk. Whole milk (or any kind of milk) doesn't create fat--an excess of calories does. Milks with a higher fat content have actually been shown to create higher LBM achievements than their lower fat containing counterparts.

J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2008 Oct 2;5:15.
Milk: the new sports drink? A Review.Roy BD.

Centre for Muscle Metabolism and Biophysics, Faculty of Applied Health Sciences, Brock University, St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada. [email protected]
AbstractThere has been growing interest in the potential use of bovine milk as an exercise beverage, especially during recovery from resistance training and endurance sports. Based on the limited research, milk appears to be an effective post-resistance exercise beverage that results in favourable acute alterations in protein metabolism. Milk consumption acutely increases muscle protein synthesis, leading to an improved net muscle protein balance. Furthermore, when post-exercise milk consumption is combined with resistance training (12 weeks minimum), greater increases in muscle hypertrophy and lean mass have been observed. Although research with milk is limited, there is some evidence to suggest that milk may be an effective post-exercise beverage for endurance activities. Low-fat milk has been shown to be as effective, if not more effective, than commercially available sports drinks as a rehydration beverage. Milk represents a more nutrient dense beverage choice for individuals who partake in strength and endurance activities, compared to traditional sports drinks. Bovine low-fat fluid milk is a safe and effective post exercise beverage for most individuals, except for those who are lactose intolerant. Further research is warranted to better delineate the possible applications and efficacy of bovine milk in the field of sports nutrition.

PMID: 18831752 [PubMed]PMCID: PMC2569005

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18831752
If there is a study available stating otherwise, I would be very interested in seeing it. Also, if you haven't drank milk in a long time, you will experience GI upset (i.e. diarrhea and/or upset stomach). Simple solution: (A) lactase pills and/or (B) slowly reintroduce milk into the diet with progressive increase in amounts so the body can naturally reset itself to produce the enzyme on it's own again.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Compared to the supplements pushed on here? Hardly.

In any case, whole milk is just one kind of food and having one kind of food once a day will not increase fat gains. This thread entails different PWO approaches and I listed whole milk. Whole milk (or any kind of milk) doesn't create fat--an excess of calories does. Milks with a higher fat content have actually been shown to create higher LBM achievements than their lower fat containing counterparts.

If there is a study available stating otherwise, I would be very interested in seeing it. Also, if you haven't drank milk in a long time, you will experience GI upset (i.e. diarrhea and/or upset stomach). Simple solution: (A) lactase pills and/or (B) slowly reintroduce milk into the diet with progressive increase in amounts so the body can naturally reset itself to produce the enzyme on it's own again.
I don't need to show a study I stopped drinking milk and changed nothing else in my diet and I lost fat. Like I said I'm sure milk has it's place in a diet. I even gave credit to milk helping me when I was younger. What do you want from me!?!? Lol please don't ask for a study on milk there has been a million of them.

How bout we do our own study? Tell me how much milk I should drink post work out and I will log it (not on AM that would be lame) and let you know if it improves my recovery and what not.

I just don't understand why this is such a big deal....

I had to edit my first sentience because it wasn't true.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Studies aren't necessary when you know how your body reacts. Some people can drink milk and keep fat off, some people have to cut out dairy to really get peeled. No study is going to show what personal experience teaches you.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
I had a bowl of cereal once a week leading up to my last show, and it did me no harm. It was my cheat meal. I ate a shake with it. Off season I drink it during meals, or with cereal. The calcium is important. I dont supplement calcium during off season. If you do, great. If you dont drink it. cool.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Studies aren't necessary when you know how your body reacts. Some people can drink milk and keep fat off, some people have to cut out dairy to really get peeled. No study is going to show what personal experience teaches you.
:goodpost:

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established

this should be a t-shirt!