1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.35%

HGHUp, OEP, + Gaspari Real Mass

Hi Guys (and gals),

My first post here. I have enjoyed reading a lot on these forums since I joined. I am a super amateur here, with goals of weight loss and lean muscle.

Please rate my stack.

I am currently taking for less than one week, HGHUp x 5 at night, OEP x 2 in the AM, and Gaspari Nutrition Real Mass as a meal replacement on some days, whilst trying to keep the following diet goals daily:

CALORIES CARBS FAT PROTEIN

1,690 - 2,040 218 - 315 43 - 75 60 - 170

I am curious what you guys and Rosie think. Is my stack counterintuitive?

Thank you! and have a great weekend!

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

real mass is a decent product. does its job and tastes well. HGHup is great. even better when u take two bottles though.

what are you goals btw. and yeah, when it comes to this stuff, rosie is a G
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

3. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.35%

Thanks R1balla,

My goals are pretty cliche, but I do want to lose the midsection. OEP has been helping that, but I think I have a lot of water mass there too.

Also, I want to build some upper body muscle. So I thought the HGHUp would build that, with the protein in RealMass. I want to look lean just now, with some definition.

Thanks so much for your help.
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

my previous experience with HGHup was a gain of 4 pounds and loss of fat in the midsection. are you more focused on the bodybuilder look or strength on ur exercises you do
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

5. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.14%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by precor View Post
    Hi Guys (and gals),

My first post here. I have enjoyed reading a lot on these forums since I joined. I am a super amateur here, with goals of weight loss and lean muscle.

Please rate my stack.

I am currently taking for less than one week, HGHUp x 5 at night, OEP x 2 in the AM, and Gaspari Nutrition Real Mass as a meal replacement on some days, whilst trying to keep the following diet goals daily:

CALORIES CARBS FAT PROTEIN

1,690 - 2,040 218 - 315 43 - 75 60 - 170

I am curious what you guys and Rosie think. Is my stack counterintuitive?

Thank you! and have a great weekend!
    Your stack is fine. Remember that supplements do not achieve your goals - NUTRITION, TRAINING, AND CONSISTENCY do - supplements just COMPLIMENT them.

I'd take another look at your nutrition - especially caloric and protein intake.

My goals are pretty cliche, but I do want to lose the midsection. OEP has been helping that, but I think I have a lot of water mass there too.

Also, I want to build some upper body muscle. So I thought the HGHUp would build that, with the protein in RealMass. I want to look lean just now, with some definition.
    You want to lose fat and gain muscle. RECOMPING is more about your NUTRITION than anything else, and if you don't have that right, you can forget it, and may as well concentrate on either fat loss or muscle gain. You also cannot dictate where you gain muscle mass, like you cannot choose where to lose fat from - your body will decide that for you.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.35%

Thank you R1bella and Rosie.

You are correct Rosie. I want to lose some weight and gain muscle. I understand that I can't spot lose weight, and that i really need to improve my nutrition.

With regards to my Caloric and Protein intake. What do you recommend? (My background worry was that while the Gaspari contains low fat, it does have a high caloric intake).

Thank you, and I appreciate you taking the time to help a noob
  7. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.14%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Thank you R1bella and Rosie.

You are correct Rosie. I want to lose some weight and gain muscle. I understand that I can't spot lose weight, and that i really need to improve my nutrition.

With regards to my Caloric and Protein intake. What do you recommend? (My background worry was that while the Gaspari contains low fat, it does have a high caloric intake).

Thank you, and I appreciate you taking the time to help a noob
    No worries

You need to find out what your Maintenance is, and then I would suggest calorie cycling - there is a lot of information about this out there; do some research on it. As far as your macronutrient ratios, these are really up to you and what works best for you - start at 40:40:20 re carbohydratesrotein:fat would be my recommendation and then adjust from there.

REAL MASS is fine - it doesn't matter how many calories it contains, as you can always use half doses, and you take those calories into account for your total daily caloric intake. I really recommend that you do a bit more research into nutrition and nutritional practices, so that you better understand things.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-05-2010, 03:39 PM
  2. Mass Tabs, which is the real deal ??
    By thegodfather in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-20-2009, 11:25 AM
  3. Wanna get real BIG and Strong real Fast??
    By mixedup in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-19-2008, 11:26 AM
  4. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-02-2005, 01:29 PM