aps cn and meso okay with food ? - AnabolicMinds.com

aps cn and meso okay with food ?

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

aps cn and meso okay with food ?

hey guys i wake up and workout about an hour or two hour laters, i eat when i first wake up. can i take these with food or should i wait a while ?

2. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'd like to hear this. I basically wake up and am at the gym within an hour or so. I normally don't eat first, but have been considering doing it as i'm in a lean bulk phase.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

i only eat a small bull of cheerios with some whole milk, today i waited about an hr before taking the cn and meso then hit the gym 40 mins later BELIEVE THE HYPE CN AND MESO ARE FOR REAL !!! omg hit bi's and tris today thought skin was gonna exploded, i think im gonna be rubbing my pregnant womans anti stretch mark belly butter on my arms.
    •   

4. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    i only eat a small bull of cheerios with some whole milk, today i waited about an hr before taking the cn and meso then hit the gym 40 mins later BELIEVE THE HYPE CN AND MESO ARE FOR REAL !!! omg hit bi's and tris today thought skin was gonna exploded, i think im gonna be rubbing my pregnant womans anti stretch mark belly butter on my arms.
    that's what i am talking about.

as for with food, i don't know-i always do fasted workouts with bcaa/eea's. i can say that the powershock i am using doesn't interfere at all.
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I've used meso and the creatine nitrate combo for months, and to answer your question, I don't take them with food. Food mitigates the stim effect, at least in my experience.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

yep...that is what i do. Nothing better than fasted workouts. Been doing it ever since ive been on my warrior diet for the last 8 months solid. Its been awesome to say the least.

oh...i wish someone would put a great sale on some powershock....that stuff is so good. Love it.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    that's what i am talking about.

as for with food, i don't know-i always do fasted workouts with bcaa/eea's. i can say that the powershock i am using doesn't interfere at all.
  7. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by msucurt View Post
    yep...that is what i do. Nothing better than fasted workouts. Been doing it ever since ive been on my warrior diet for the last 8 months solid. Its been awesome to say the least.

oh...i wish someone would put a great sale on some powershock....that stuff is so good. Love it.
    you missed it...nutra had it for $16. i got 4 tubs. then went ahead and got 2 more, lol.
  8. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

y'all are nitrate nuts.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

I usually eat an hour before workout and then take CN 40 mins before and meso 20-30 mins before and I still get the full stim effect.
  10. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by TonyGT View Post
    I usually eat an hour before workout and then take CN 40 mins before and meso 20-30 mins before and I still get the full stim effect.
    how do you know, lol.

try it on a completely empty to compare.
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I take Mesomorph with Creatine Nitrate 30min after my pre-workout meal which normally is 2 packs of oatmeal with a protein shake and the effects still work amazing for me.

Let us know how it goes!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    how do you know, lol.

try it on a completely empty to compare.
    I have taken it on an empty stomach I get ridiculously cracked out haha. So eating then taking it makes the stim effect perfect for me haha.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 04-07-2013, 11:02 PM
  2. Marijuana,metabolize food, just like alcohol and food?
    By socal101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-22-2008, 05:36 PM
  3. AMT vs Meso Labs
    By Greatmanomuscle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-21-2003, 12:08 AM
  4. VPX / Dazed / Meso
    By Turd Ferguson in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-15-2003, 02:32 PM
  5. All about IGF-1 From Meso