aps cn and meso okay with food ?

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hey guys i wake up and workout about an hour or two hour laters, i eat when i first wake up. can i take these with food or should i wait a while ?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd like to hear this. I basically wake up and am at the gym within an hour or so. I normally don't eat first, but have been considering doing it as i'm in a lean bulk phase.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i only eat a small bull of cheerios with some whole milk, today i waited about an hr before taking the cn and meso then hit the gym 40 mins later BELIEVE THE HYPE CN AND MESO ARE FOR REAL !!! omg hit bi's and tris today thought skin was gonna exploded, i think im gonna be rubbing my pregnant womans anti stretch mark belly butter on my arms.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i only eat a small bull of cheerios with some whole milk, today i waited about an hr before taking the cn and meso then hit the gym 40 mins later BELIEVE THE HYPE CN AND MESO ARE FOR REAL !!! omg hit bi's and tris today thought skin was gonna exploded, i think im gonna be rubbing my pregnant womans anti stretch mark belly butter on my arms.
that's what i am talking about.

as for with food, i don't know-i always do fasted workouts with bcaa/eea's. i can say that the powershock i am using doesn't interfere at all.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've used meso and the creatine nitrate combo for months, and to answer your question, I don't take them with food. Food mitigates the stim effect, at least in my experience.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
yep...that is what i do. Nothing better than fasted workouts. Been doing it ever since ive been on my warrior diet for the last 8 months solid. Its been awesome to say the least.

oh...i wish someone would put a great sale on some powershock....that stuff is so good. Love it.

that's what i am talking about.

as for with food, i don't know-i always do fasted workouts with bcaa/eea's. i can say that the powershock i am using doesn't interfere at all.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yep...that is what i do. Nothing better than fasted workouts. Been doing it ever since ive been on my warrior diet for the last 8 months solid. Its been awesome to say the least.

oh...i wish someone would put a great sale on some powershock....that stuff is so good. Love it.
you missed it...nutra had it for $16. i got 4 tubs. then went ahead and got 2 more, lol.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
I usually eat an hour before workout and then take CN 40 mins before and meso 20-30 mins before and I still get the full stim effect.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I usually eat an hour before workout and then take CN 40 mins before and meso 20-30 mins before and I still get the full stim effect.
how do you know, lol.

try it on a completely empty to compare.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I take Mesomorph with Creatine Nitrate 30min after my pre-workout meal which normally is 2 packs of oatmeal with a protein shake and the effects still work amazing for me.

Let us know how it goes!

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
how do you know, lol.

try it on a completely empty to compare.
I have taken it on an empty stomach I get ridiculously cracked out haha. So eating then taking it makes the stim effect perfect for me haha.