decisions decisions

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
Trying to pick out a natty test booster. I'm having a hard time deciding between

MassFX (AX)
Supremacy (Neogenix)
SuperTEST (Beast)
A50 (BPI)
M80(BPI)

I'm interested in the pure effectivness. Goals are (just like everybody else) size and strength but more interested in the strength gains. Only other supplement I'm taking is cytogainer. Diet is around 420 pro daily and abt 4900 - 5000 cals. Currently doing doggcrapp routine. Any suggestions would rock thanks.

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
The reason that I put those specific supplements is because I have access to them at discounted prices since I work at vitamin shoppe. And economy is rough on an aspiring bodybuilder

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
Actually I like the stacks u showed me. Safe for 18 year old? Without any damage to my natural test production? Like no shut down?

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
Also which of the 3 would be best for strength?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
@ 18 years old man i say the truth

1 Eat right
2 Train right
3 Rest

your Test output @ your age is high so do the things right man you will see your results

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
I feel like I hit those 3 points right but if I were to take one of the 3 stacks which one would be ideal

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
I'm actually eating closer to 440 and because I eat 2 grams per pound of bodyweight as per DC instructions

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
Trying to pick out a natty test booster. I'm having a hard time deciding between

MassFX (AX)
Supremacy (Neogenix)
SuperTEST (Beast)
A50 (BPI)
M80(BPI)

I'm interested in the pure effectivness. Goals are (just like everybody else) size and strength but more interested in the strength gains. Only other supplement I'm taking is cytogainer. Diet is around 420 pro daily and abt 4900 - 5000 cals. Currently doing doggcrapp routine. Any suggestions would rock thanks.
I doubt you'll achieve your goals with any of these.

1 Eat right
2 Train right
3 Rest

your Test output @ your age is high so do the things right man you will see your results
Good advice Maxx.
OP, at 18 YOA, I highly doubt you're getting enough of number 3. Most 18 year olds don't.

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
I'd say 7 to 8 hours daily. Lol xept for tonight

DGA3

Awards
  • Established

1 Eat right
2 Train right
3 Rest

+1

You don't need any kind of "boost."

I wish I could still have the test of an 18-year-old! :sigh1:

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
The reason that I put those specific supplements is because I have access to them at discounted prices since I work at vitamin shoppe. And economy is rough on an aspiring bodybuilder
Ohhh... ok ;) I am glad I read this post, because at first glance, I was very, very confused. I didn't want to come off as rude, but those choices are shall we say, less than ideal? If I was forced at gun point to choose one of your listed products, I would have to go with MaxxFX, but if I remember correctly they don't reveal any of their ingredient dosages.

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
Yea funny thing is I spoke too soon because the 3 stacks that he just put up are on sale and cheaper than mass fx. I just wanna know which of the 3 I can take without damaging my body and shutting down test production

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established

1 Eat right
2 Train right
3 Rest

+2.....how is this so hard to figure out,,,,,,,,doesnt animal preach this ****

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
I've taken prime. And I've taken Mass FX before and really all I get is non-stop boners more definition and harder muscles. No size or strength gains. And as for the other comment eat,train,rest I explained in my first post that I've pretty much got the bases covered but am at a stand still regardless

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
I've kinda narrowed it down to either supremacy by neogenix or DAA pure which is better?

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I've kinda narrowed it down to either supremacy by neogenix or DAA pure which is better?
Unless you're over the age of 24-26 years old, any testosterone boosting product would be superfluous. I know the temptation to spend money on something is overwhelming, I've been there, but in stead of wasting your money, in stead invest in some true quality whey isolate, creatine monohydrate, and fill up your gas tank ;)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my top 3 supplements for you are

• Red meat
• Whole eggs
• lots of veggies

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At 18 years old I needed something to lower my libido!. Really if you have some kind of strange problem lowering you test at 18 years old, you don't need a supplement - you need a doctor.