My natadrol cycle

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Hi Everyone,

I started a topic about natadrol a few weeks ago and have bit the bullet and decided to run two bottles of it. I have been doing my research and have decided i will be taking this throughout the cycle and PCT:

.iherb.com/Enzymatic-Therapy-Better-Bladder-for-Men-Men-s-Health-60-Softgels/8209?at=0

*please place www before to get to link.

After researching the ingredients i found it should protect against hair loss, prostate problems, skin/achne issues and frequent urination. It seems like its perfect.

I then plan to run ALRI Restore as the PCT.

Ive just come off m-stak, (which i found to be useless.) So ive been on a bulk. I am hopeing to do a little recomp while on NATA, but id still like some more size.

Would it make sense to run the first 4 weeks a bulk and then start cutting back my calories in the second half of the cycle? OR, should i just pick bulk or cut and stick with it for the whole cycle?

Thanks

Doc.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Any one?

Alwayssee333

Alwayssee333

Awards
Hi there, you should definitely pick a bulk or cut to stay with it your whole cycle. The longer you keep freshly added muscle mass, the better chance you have of keeping it. If you were lucky enough to add 2 lbs of solid muscle after two weeks of your cycle, but then decided to go on a calorie deficit, you are going to lose that muscle faster than you gained it. I recommend you go on a bulk, and stay on it throughout your cycle, your pct, and at least a month after your pct. The longer freshly added muscle stays on, the more permanent it becomes. Do not alter your calories at all during this time frame. Drink two glasses of milk or water before you go to bed. Have a protein shake ready and beside your bed so that when you wake up to piss in the middle of the night, you can chug it real quick.

On any bulking cycle no supplement can help you if you don't help yourself. The supplement is improving the anabolic environment where growth might possibly occur, you need to adjust your diet to insure that growth is possible. If you plant a see it wont grow unless you water it and give it sunlight. Hit those weights hard, and eat and drink lots of water. Make sure you are getting at least 1g of protein per pound of bodyweight a day, and 75% of that protein should be from food sources, not shakes. The other 25% can be shakes. Good Luck