TestoPRO or Titanium for strength and gains.

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
^

Going to be stacking with Erase and can't decide between the two.

Libido isn't really my main concern.

TestoPRO seems to get a lot more reccomendations here.....but if you look at the ingredient labels it seems Titanium should get the nod.....even NP markets it that way.

Much appreciated!

*I was going to put the labels in here but it seems I can't because I don't have enough posts....:stupid:

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ditch both and go with Prime if you only want strength gains bro

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^

Going to be stacking with Erase and can't decide between the two.

Libido isn't really my main concern.

TestoPRO seems to get a lot more reccomendations here.....but if you look at the ingredient labels it seems Titanium should get the nod.....even NP markets it that way.

Much appreciated!

*I was going to put the labels in here but it seems I can't because I don't have enough posts....:stupid:
both are AWESOME but @190lbs go with TestoPRO (30 days cycle) or wait for the 90 caps of Titanium (@ 3 caps daily is Sweet) ;) the bottle of Titanium has 60 caps 3 per day last 20 days...... and Titanium has LCLT ;)

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i am currently on the triple crown stack and loving it.took about 4 or 5 days for the random wood to kick inn but it has kicked in now hard (haha).but i have all so heard good things about testpro and all so the swole stack which i think may be my next stack.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like testopro, have yet to use titanium though...

IMO, neither one is going to really give you strength gains...I normally see improvements in libido, but I've never seen an increase in my gym performance when using a natty test booster.

IMO, invest in a good post workout recovery shake, I love torent by universal!

also, I'm using erase now...really liking it so far!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Never tried titanium but I will vouch for testopro all day long. One of may favorite supplements for strength gains. People seem to like titanium but i personally cannot attest to its effectiveness.

And testopro does contain the same amount of testofen used in the human study to illicit the strength and lean muscle gains. It also has other ingredients to help maximize its bioavailability making it even more effective.

Testopro+Erase...and if you want you can get 100 grams of LCLT bulk from nutra.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I am taking titanium now butis justa week ,can't tell yet , but for strenght on a 5x5 program DTHC and ***odia are awesome!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i still think Prime would get you better results if you are looking for pure strength. that stuff has yet let me down.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They both get great reviews. I suggest research the ingredients that they don't have in common. From there you should have a better as to which one will better suit your needs :D

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i still think Prime would get you better results if you are looking for pure strength. that stuff has yet let me down.
I would prefer to stack them given the chance/finances. Or run them back to back seeing as one is a testbooster and one is not.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
point taken and agreed. im just obsessed about Prime because it actually works and works well. every time i plan a natty stack with something like HGHup or IGF 2, i always consider throwing in a bottle of prime at 69 protocol.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would either do:

Erase + testopro
Erase + titanium
Erase + testopro + LCLT powder
Erase + titanium + Divanex

You are welcome for making your decision now twice as hard

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
point taken and agreed. im just obsessed about Prime because it actually works and works well. every time i plan a natty stack with something like HGHup or IGF 2, i always consider throwing in a bottle of prime at 69 protocol.
My sweet spot a 9 pill range. Maybe bump it to 12 but more then that i dont see ample gains to justify the cost. I would like to run Prime with Ecdy in the future. Maybe run it for 12 weeks along with an 8 week testboosting stack.

I have yet to try HGHup...wasnt very impressed with IGF-2 though. Some swear by it though. So it's worth giving it a go at least once.

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
Never tried titanium but I will vouch for testopro all day long. One of may favorite supplements for strength gains. People seem to like titanium but i personally cannot attest to its effectiveness.

And testopro does contain the same amount of testofen used in the human study to illicit the strength and lean muscle gains. It also has other ingredients to help maximize its bioavailability making it even more effective.

Testopro+Erase...and if you want you can get 100 grams of LCLT bulk from nutra.
Much appreciated. Going to do some research on LCLT.

They both get great reviews. I suggest research the ingredients that they don't have in common. From there you should have a better as to which one will better suit your needs :D
Thanks, makes sense. I think thats good advice.

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
R1, I've been looking at PRIME since you mentioned it....I appreciate the input. I'm really wanting to try a t-booster though (first time).

Thanks for the input/advice fellas. Much appreciated!

drivehard

drivehard

Awards
  • Established
Did a round of Titanium + Erase and was not impressed. Didn't feel much, didn't notice much, no real gains.

I have an order of Testopro + Erase + DAA on the way.

Favorite stack to date...EVER
Blue Gene + Blue Up (stim free) + Blue Growth + DAA
I put on 10 solid pounds with one round.

I'll update later on how the testopro goes...

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
I liked Testopro a lot, its one of the very few non-hormonal product I felt different on, I had that 'on' pump, only gained a few lbs, but it was a good solid month of progress (which I lost and gained about 450 times since. :sigh1:)

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
NP also markets Erase/Testopro stacks.

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
I did Testopro erase stack and hit pr's in bench squat and deadlift around week 3. I have never taken titanium. But the erase testopro stack was legit for strength gains.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
actually from what I know its not NP that is marketing it that way, but Athletix. Those product descriptions are all written by the manufacturer.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did a round of Titanium + Erase and was not impressed. Didn't feel much, didn't notice much, no real gains.

Blue Gene + Glue Up (stim free) + Blue Growth + DAA

I demand to know what Glue Up is and what PCT is needed!!!
:afro:

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
NP also markets Erase/Testopro stacks.
That's not quite what I meant bro. See below.

actually from what I know its not NP that is marketing it that way, but Athletix. Those product descriptions are all written by the manufacturer.
I figured that was the case, but (I'm pretty sure) that when I went to Athletix website and looked at thier description, it didn't have any of the:

"...when compared to TestoPRO there is on one winner.....etc.etc"

I'll double check and edit as needed.

Last edited:
Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
*Nevermind. Did my own research.

Last edited:
Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
both are AWESOME but @190lbs go with TestoPRO (30 days cycle) or wait for the 90 caps of Titanium (@ 3 caps daily is Sweet) ;) the bottle of Titanium has 60 caps 3 per day last 20 days...... and Titanium has LCLT ;)
This is true but break down the actual amounts in each cap and that is why there is a capsule discrepancy :).

As for recommendations and which one gets promoted more, etc. TestoPro has just been around a lot longer. A lot more people have tried it but it just comes down to reading reviews, checking out pricing, looking what is on the label, and going with gut feeling in the end and I am sure you will be happy either way!

I think I speak for AI Sports Nutrition also when I say we are both thankful that you considered the Titanium and TestoPro though.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This is true but break down the actual amounts in each cap and that is why there is a capsule discrepancy :).

As for recommendations and which one gets promoted more, etc. TestoPro has just been around a lot longer. A lot more people have tried it but it just comes down to reading reviews, checking out pricing, looking what is on the label, and going with gut feeling in the end and I am sure you will be happy either way!

I think I speak for AI Sports Nutrition also when I say we are both thankful that you considered the Titanium and TestoPro though.
hell, i would stack em.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I do this a month ago and believe me is sick wish have had bulk LCLT for this ;)
i can't believe more people haven't tried stacking them.

lclt-well....you know how i feel about it, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
2 testopro am. 2 titanium afternoon. 2 testopro pm.

throw in some erase and lclt and let the fun begin.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

an put triple belt your pants blow out with every booty on the street!!!!

I can`t wait to eat my LCLT tubs yes eat them!!! :mischievous:

Tom you are bad lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
an put triple belt your pants blow out with every booty on the street!!!!

I can`t wait to eat my LCLT tubs yes eat them!!! :mischievous:

Tom you are bad lol
lol.:bling:

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Yeah I would take the 2 titanium hour before your workout to let the LCLT give you an extra kick. Stuff makes you feel great! Good idea on the stack lol.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I would take the 2 titanium hour before your workout to let the LCLT give you an extra kick. Stuff makes you feel great! Good idea on the stack lol.
Waiting for the 90 caps version lol

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Waiting for the 90 caps version lol
Definitely looking into it but you have to remember we put more active into each capsule so it raises our cost quite a bit. We have 850mg of 54% fenugreek in each serving vs. many others who have 600mg but some more capsules. But if you break down how many capsules you need in a "serving" it actually equals out to Titanium having more overall product ya know? I guess psychologically it was a bad decision since people typically attribute more capsules to more servings but it simply isn't the case many times. I'm not knocking anyone who does that just explaining it.

Wheyfocused

Awards
  • Established

Blue Gene + Blue Up (stim free) + Blue Growth + DAA

Thanks for the Controlled Labs support :)

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Definitely looking into it but you have to remember we put more active into each capsule so it raises our cost quite a bit. We have 850mg of 54% fenugreek in each serving vs. many others who have 600mg but some more capsules. But if you break down how many capsules you need in a "serving" it actually equals out to Titanium having more overall product ya know? I guess psychologically it was a bad decision since people typically attribute more capsules to more servings but it simply isn't the case many times. I'm not knocking anyone who does that just explaining it.
I realized this and bought 2 bottles Of Titanium. Me smart :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
there would be some overlap, but each contains something the other doesn't have. the testopro has divaniil and bioperine, while the titaniam has lclt.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
ive used both, they are both good products

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did Testopro erase stack and hit pr's in bench squat and deadlift around week 3. I have never taken titanium. But the erase testopro stack was legit for strength gains.
That truly is a great stack.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have yet to try HGHup...wasnt very impressed with IGF-2 though. Some swear by it though. So it's worth giving it a go at least once.
What were you trying to achieve with IGF 2? Ive taken it about 3 times before i became a rep and i love it. im on it now with free test and lit up. lovin this stack

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
to OP: if you are looking for strength gains, why wouldnt you take Prime over a test booster? i guarantee you, unless u take a test booster for like 8 weeks, you will rarely see insane strength gains like most people see on Prime. but that is just what i get from Test Boosters.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
to OP: if you are looking for strength gains, why wouldnt you take Prime over a test booster? i guarantee you, unless u take a test booster for like 8 weeks, you will rarely see insane strength gains like most people see on Prime. but that is just what i get from Test Boosters.
insane strength gains like most people see on prime? i see just as many bad reviews as good, prime is a real hit or miss product, imo.