1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Prevent

I just started using xtreme's Prevent. I use it once a day for 6 sprays. This combined with a slow increase of Nolva over the next 2-3 months should reduce my chest fat. I don't use it twice aday because of the smell, and I have to work as a waiter during the day.

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  255 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.52%

I just got some Prevent along with Lipoderm Ultra in the hopes that, along with Nolva, my gyno/chest fat will be gone. I'm still kind of confused though as to what Prevent is supposed to do. The label says that it is only for puffy, unsightly nipples. It says nothing other than its name (Prevent, Anti Gynecomastia) about getting rid of chest fat/gyno. I've also heard that anything more than 5 sprays per nipple is EXTREMELY painful. Have you had any experiences so far with pain? Also, what doses are you using for the Nolvadex?
  3. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.34%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

This isnt going to help reduce gyno... just avoid it from forming.... As it is a localized anti estrogen. But I heard High doses of Nolva sometimes reduces even well established gyno (But I believe it depends on why type of gyno it is.)

Adams
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.24%

Well in regards to the Prevent, I thought "WTF, it can't hurt." I does burn a little but nothing insane. As for the Nolva, I remeber Dio and I having a conversation last year on Avant's board, and he had a couple studies where 40-70mg aday was used for 3-4 months. They had something like 70%+ success rate and a majority of those in the study had a large reduction in size of area (I think that was it). I just started with 20mgs aday and will go up to 40mgs aday in a few days.
  5. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.09%

BUMP
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.24%

Alright, SS . Here's what going on. I have been on it 8 days. The Prevent stings, esp. if you use it twice a day. I did it once and my nips hurt, esp. if my shirt rubbed them too hard. So now I do ten sprays each nip right before bed. I bumped the dosage of Nolva up to 40 mgs aday. Since I don't know Nolva's half-life I do 20 in the morn and 20 at night. Resaults are that they have gone down. My GF said that they look smaller, and she see's me everyday. And it's not true Gyno, just a lot of man-boob.
  7. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.12%

Just FYI, while using prevent at 10 squirts per day (5 morning 5 night) for like a week (after 1 week of 5 squirts per day total) I had to stop because my nipples were getting extremely irritated and were causing me very intense pain. I noticed that there was scab tissue formation on the nipples themselves, and in the end it did nothing to help my chest fat/gyno. Very painful.

Also, at least for my bottle (don't know if this issue was addressed or not), wearing a white T-shirt or any kind of white shirt over bare skin would be stained yellow from the prevent. So a word to the wise, don't wear white! Or wear an undershirt.
  8. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.37%

IMO the "Xtreme Formulations" carrier is the worst on the market, they overcharge, and they're not totally honest with consumers. I base this after going through two bottles of Etched, purchasing two bottles of their carrier (and not even getting >6 grams of 4AD in solution), and talking with a sales rep on another board.

I get a rash-->a SYSTEMIC not local rash, every time I use their crap. Of course, I was assured it's a LOCALIZED delivery only, even though their formula is exactly the same for all of their products (unless they're all mislabeled).

I think you're better off buying powergel or t-gel and mixing your own "prevent." That's what I'm doing from now on.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.24%

Just FYI, while using prevent at 10 squirts per day (5 morning 5 night) for like a week (after 1 week of 5 squirts per day total) I had to stop because my nipples were getting extremely irritated and were causing me very intense pain. I noticed that there was scab tissue formation on the nipples themselves, and in the end it did nothing to help my chest fat/gyno. Very painful.
    Yeah, I could see that happening. I do 2-3 squirts the rub it in, then 2-3 more, ect. I then walk around for 10-15 min. shirtless until it's dry. I haven't had any stains on my tee's yet. If you do use it twice a day then you must have the skin of a rhino. One more thing I only use it once aday, right before bed, so roughly 24hrs go by before I do another application.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.24%

OK Prevent has to be the the biggest piece of crap. Nipples have scabs over them and it's made the fold under my pec all red and spotty. And to think i bought three bottles of this crap!! Ah well, you win some, you lose some.
  11. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.37%

Bump...all should read this...there is one more step in a trend of crap products from Xtreme Formulations.
  12. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.44%

I believe they use the avant carrier........ and I have always liked xtremes products (never used their transdermals)..... Lcsulla- if you want to get rid fo that prevent send me a PM..
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.24%

Ya got a PM, bro.
  14. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.92%

LCSULLA... if gyno is the may problem, an aggressive approach with nolvadex can be effective. Start with high dosages and slowly reduce.
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.24%

it's not exactly gyno. There are no hard lumps under the nipple, just fat. I am going to continue using the Nolva. at 40mgs aday for about 4-5 months. I am not to worried because I also have a high Bf right now and as i am losing it I think the Nolva will help with the fat under the nip. Not directly, mind you (I could hear everyone about to start typing their flame on that one: "Nolva as a fat burner.")But by stopping estrogen from getting to the receptor, I think fat will come of that area easier as your diet.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.32%

Sounds like you simply need to cut to get rid of the fat....I have never really seen these targeted chest fat cycles work with a great deal of success, with the exception of maybe topical yohimbine (and I stress "maybe"). I've read of people trying nolva, 6-oxo, dex, letro, and other estrogen manipulation compounds in a variety of ways and there has never been much of a concensus to any one of them administered in one certain way. My own take......if it's just chest fat, cut hard the usual way and it will eventually be stripped off, but any spot reduction from manipulating estrogen seems to not work very well. (Again, this is different from alpha-2 receptor theory that Par had used for lipoderm and such).

Also I have heard many, many bad reviews about Xtreme's topicals, and their stuff is way overpriced IMO.
  17. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.22%

Avant labs sells some spot-reducing topicals that might be worth looking into, ab-solved (3-acetyl-7-oxo-DHEA) and lipoderm (yohimbine).
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.3%

i'm just finishing up my 4 week cycle of lipoderm-ultra, nolva, and some tribulus. i was targeting specifically chest fat. so far i've seen some improvements but i'm still not as cut as would like. i was also taking some lipo-6 w/ ephedra but started to feel like **** so backed off and using it only pre-workout. in a week or two i'm going to start using some m5 hoping it will help cut the rest of the fat out. i started out w/ 60mg of nolva, saw some improvements after the 2nd week.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.24%

What is your BF? If it's high then I think your going to have to get cut up to see your chest fat drop. For me what I am afraid of is droping my bf down to sigle %, and still have chest fat. I have noticed a diff. my tits are not as pronounced as they where before I started.
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.3%

hmmm...i'm not sure what my bf% is but i'm guessing around 15-12. in 3 months or so i went from 245lbs to 210lbs....most of it was muscle but ya i agree, most of the fat i've lost is on my upper chest. inbetween the nipple and the arm-pit is where most of my fat lurks. i'm start'n to run out of ideas on how to get rid of it. now i'm concentrating alot on regainning my lost muscle. the m5aa should help w/ both of my problems.
    knox

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best PH to prevent gyno an increase in body fat?
    By alpha6164 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-11-2013, 04:55 PM
  2. Bush to promote health prevention in budget
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-13-2003, 08:16 PM
  3. Preventative Hair Loss While on Cycle
    By BigVrunga in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-13-2003, 01:45 AM
  4. Topical tamoxifen to prevent excessive scar tissue