EC Stack Info/Questions - AnabolicMinds.com

EC Stack Info/Questions

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

EC Stack Info/Questions

I'm sure this these questions have been answered in the past but I was hoping to get some quick information. I've done some research on the stack and the only thing that I'm a little confused about is actually lifting and doing cardio.

I plan on starting of slowly with a half of the recommended dose, 10mg of ephedrine and 100mg of caffine once a day to see how I react then work my way up slowly to eventually taking the full dose hopefully three times a day.

What is the opinion out there on lifting weights, heavy lifting?
    Cardio, I'm assuming this is a no no while on the EC stack, is this correct?
    I currently take a pre-workout stim (ie USP Jack3d), would I quit taking this all together or just space it out properly?

Thanks for any information you could provide.

2. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jarcna View Post
    I'm sure this these questions have been answered in the past but I was hoping to get some quick information. I've done some research on the stack and the only thing that I'm a little confused about is actually lifting and doing cardio.

I plan on starting of slowly with a half of the recommended dose, 10mg of ephedrine and 100mg of caffine once a day to see how I react then work my way up slowly to eventually taking the full dose hopefully three times a day.

What is the opinion out there on lifting weights, heavy lifting?
    Cardio, I'm assuming this is a no no while on the EC stack, is this correct?
    I currently take a pre-workout stim (ie USP Jack3d), would I quit taking this all together or just space it out properly?

Thanks for any information you could provide.
    Quit your preworkout during the stack. Heavy lifting is fine for me I just don't do high intensity cardio, light paced endurance cardio is the way here.

I am currently doing ECA on a keto diet along with green tea pills and cla. It is awesome.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

3. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Sweet, so the EC stack is enough to get my ass of the couch after work...good deal. Didn't think i could run too much. Thanks for the information.

•   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Are you using Bronkaid or primatene...you think it matters?

5. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Are you using Bronkaid or primatene...you think it matters?
    I am using bronkaid and it works perfect for me.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Answers

I've used Both brokaid and primatene and noticed no difference really between the 2.
    I have noticed though that if I take it within a few hours of working out (grappling) I sometimes overheat or have to stop all together because my heart rate is crazy high. Jogging and stuff like that has no effect like that though.
    My stack is actually
    Ec/alphat2/erase. Works amazing !

7. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Thats good to know about the jogging. I've really gain my endurance jogging over the past year and I would hate to loss it. I'm thinking light running maybe 2 miles every other day. So I get why I need to stop the Jack3d before working out but I'm also stacking a new USP product called Yok3d....know much about it....what do you think about running this along with the EC stack?

Thanks guys for the help on this.

8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Yok3d is a pump product (with a little boost ). Doesn't do much while on ec because the e constricts the blood vessel while yok3d expands it. Gonna wait till I'm done with this run and them try uok3d again.

9. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

so how does constricting the blood vessels help you in lifting...don't you want as much blood getting to your muscles as possible. I don't like the sound of that. Just took my first dose this morning. 1/2 of each...really don't feel much....how are your workouts...you feel weaker?

10. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

so how does constricting the blood vessels help you in lifting...don't you want as much blood getting to your muscles as possible. I don't like the sound of that. Just took my first dose this morning. 1/2 of each...really don't feel much....how are your workouts...you feel weaker?
    Jarcna, I don't mean to be rude here, but you should probably spend a bit more time researching ECA before diving into it. There is no benefit to weightlifting with ECA, ECA is for fat loss.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

11. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

i hear you man and I do understand that it won't benefit my lifting...just hoping it doesn't hurt it either.

Thanks.

12. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

i hear you man and I do understand that it won't benefit my lifting...just hoping it doesn't hurt it either.

Thanks.
    Don't go super low with your calories, and conpensate for the eca when calculating calories and you should keep your strength. I'm losing mine a bit but I am being a little more agresssive with my cut.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. p-plex/1-t cycle info and questions....
    By SemiBulimic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 02-17-2011, 09:14 PM
  2. HCG Questions and Info..a little help needed
    By pudzian2 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-09-2007, 08:40 AM
  3. Supplement questions and info
    By acidred06 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-28-2007, 08:45 PM
  4. New to the board, have some questions + info