EC Stack Info/Questions

jarcna

Awards
I'm sure this these questions have been answered in the past but I was hoping to get some quick information. I've done some research on the stack and the only thing that I'm a little confused about is actually lifting and doing cardio.

I plan on starting of slowly with a half of the recommended dose, 10mg of ephedrine and 100mg of caffine once a day to see how I react then work my way up slowly to eventually taking the full dose hopefully three times a day.

What is the opinion out there on lifting weights, heavy lifting?
Cardio, I'm assuming this is a no no while on the EC stack, is this correct?
I currently take a pre-workout stim (ie USP Jack3d), would I quit taking this all together or just space it out properly?

Thanks for any information you could provide.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm sure this these questions have been answered in the past but I was hoping to get some quick information. I've done some research on the stack and the only thing that I'm a little confused about is actually lifting and doing cardio.

I plan on starting of slowly with a half of the recommended dose, 10mg of ephedrine and 100mg of caffine once a day to see how I react then work my way up slowly to eventually taking the full dose hopefully three times a day.

What is the opinion out there on lifting weights, heavy lifting?
Cardio, I'm assuming this is a no no while on the EC stack, is this correct?
I currently take a pre-workout stim (ie USP Jack3d), would I quit taking this all together or just space it out properly?

Thanks for any information you could provide.
Quit your preworkout during the stack. Heavy lifting is fine for me I just don't do high intensity cardio, light paced endurance cardio is the way here.

I am currently doing ECA on a keto diet along with green tea pills and cla. It is awesome.

jarcna

Awards
Sweet, so the EC stack is enough to get my ass of the couch after work...good deal. Didn't think i could run too much. Thanks for the information.

jarcna

Awards
Are you using Bronkaid or primatene...you think it matters?

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
I've used Both brokaid and primatene and noticed no difference really between the 2.
I have noticed though that if I take it within a few hours of working out (grappling) I sometimes overheat or have to stop all together because my heart rate is crazy high. Jogging and stuff like that has no effect like that though.
My stack is actually
Ec/alphat2/erase. Works amazing !

jarcna

Awards
Thats good to know about the jogging. I've really gain my endurance jogging over the past year and I would hate to loss it. I'm thinking light running maybe 2 miles every other day. So I get why I need to stop the Jack3d before working out but I'm also stacking a new USP product called Yok3d....know much about it....what do you think about running this along with the EC stack?

Thanks guys for the help on this.

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
Yok3d is a pump product (with a little boost ). Doesn't do much while on ec because the e constricts the blood vessel while yok3d expands it. Gonna wait till I'm done with this run and them try uok3d again.

jarcna

Awards
so how does constricting the blood vessels help you in lifting...don't you want as much blood getting to your muscles as possible. I don't like the sound of that. Just took my first dose this morning. 1/2 of each...really don't feel much....how are your workouts...you feel weaker?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
so how does constricting the blood vessels help you in lifting...don't you want as much blood getting to your muscles as possible. I don't like the sound of that. Just took my first dose this morning. 1/2 of each...really don't feel much....how are your workouts...you feel weaker?
Jarcna, I don't mean to be rude here, but you should probably spend a bit more time researching ECA before diving into it. There is no benefit to weightlifting with ECA, ECA is for fat loss.

jarcna

Awards
i hear you man and I do understand that it won't benefit my lifting...just hoping it doesn't hurt it either.

Thanks.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i hear you man and I do understand that it won't benefit my lifting...just hoping it doesn't hurt it either.

Thanks.
Don't go super low with your calories, and conpensate for the eca when calculating calories and you should keep your strength. I'm losing mine a bit but I am being a little more agresssive with my cut.