Creatine thread.....

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Ok I just want a creatine product that is cheap and works really well... There's way to many of them on the market for me to decidce which to take.... I took creadex it worked good but they don't make it anymore... Mono doesn't work for me... Is there one that combines like alot of different types into one... I think I want to take about 10g a day... 5 doesn't do much for a 210lb guy it seems...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ok I just want a creatine product that is cheap and works really well... There's way to many of them on the market for me to decidce which to take.... I took creadex it worked good but they don't make it anymore... Mono doesn't work for me... Is there one that combines like alot of different types into one... I think I want to take about 10g a day... 5 doesn't do much for a 210lb guy it seems...
usually you get what you pay for-which is it, cheap or works really well?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Creatine Nitrate is the best creatine product I've tried.

I did like Green Magnitude by CL. And before I was smart about nutrition, I took Cell-Tech, and before that the Six Star stuff from Wal-Mart.

Right now I'm just using bulk mono on top of what I get in my pre-workout.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How do you know that you are a non-responder to creatine monohydrate?

Re creatine products, go for something like NeoVar Recomped, Cre-02, Kre-Alkaln, CreaPure, or even a preworkout product that contains creatine such as Assault.

You only need ~5 grams of creatine daily, no matter your being 210 pounds (I covered this in another thread a long time ago, since 2-3 grams of creatine is all one needs to maintain their muscle creatine threshold once it is reached, regardless of size).

~Rosie~

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I want to take about 10g a day... 5 doesn't do much for a 210lb guy it seems...

Do research on this....your body can only handle so much, and the rest goes to waste. with creatine, 3 to 5 grams is what is needed. also, i know for me, when i dont drink a gallon of water while i am on mono, i dont see results. so make sure you do that. try CEE, creapure, creatine nitrate if mono "doesnt work for you"

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
creapure i love

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Creatine Nitrate Gets my vote!

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Creatine Nitrate Gets my vote!
havent tryed this one yet i wont lie.
but i thought these "nitrate" attached aminos and supps where harmful to some no?

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
havent tryed this one yet i wont lie.
but i thought these "nitrate" attached aminos and supps where harmful to some no?
From what I read it is harmful when you take too many different supps that are a nitrate. Correct me if I am wrong.

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
creatine nitrate or green mag, I hear you, theres a lot to choose from, you should be drinking at least 1 gallon a day regardless if your on creatine or not. weight lifting/cardio training=more water consumption

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
I think I'm gonna get creatine nitrate... Looks like great reviews...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think I'm gonna get creatine nitrate... Looks like great reviews...
haven't seen a bad review yet!!! not a single one.:bling:

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
From what I read it is harmful when you take too many different supps that are a nitrate. Correct me if I am wrong.
can you provide the link to this statment? also to much of anything is bad for you

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
Green Mag is the most terrible product i have ever taken. if your gonna spend money on creatine, do it on a product that works.

and im not saying 1 gallon will do this, but if you drank it all at once, that can be bad. Ingesting more water than you need can increase your total blood volume. And since your blood volume exists within a closed system - your blood circulatory system - needlessly increasing your blood volume on a regular basis puts unnecessary burden on your heart and blood vessels.
Your kidneys must work overtime to filter excess water out of your blood circulatory system. Your kidneys are not the equivalent of a pair of plumbing pipes whereby the more water you flush through your kidneys, the cleaner they become; rather, the filtration system that exists in your kidneys is composed in part by a series of specialized capillary beds called glomeruli. Your glomeruli can get damaged by unnecessary wear and tear over time, and drowning your system with large amounts of water is one of many potential causes of damage.

everybody's body is different, yes. when i am on creatine, i drink a gallon to a gallon and 1/2 a day. when i am not, i drink about 3/4 to a gallon a day.
from my experience gm has been good(not the greatesr) and for some it was a nightmare lol, it was only a suggestion, yes water intoxication is not good, which can result in hyponatremia(tho not common but it can happen), and what you got, I believe from Dr. Ben Kim..

Why Drinking Too Much Water Is Dangerous

Posted By Dr. Ben Kim on Mar 31, 2009 Health Warnings
Updated on March 31, 2009

On January 12, 2007, a 28-year old Californian wife and mother of three children died from drinking too much water. Her body was found in her home shortly after she took part in a water-drinking contest that was sponsored by a local radio show. Entitled "Hold Your Wee For A Wii," the contest promoters promised a free Wii video game machine to the contestant who drank the most water without urinating.

It is estimated that the woman who died drank approximately 2 gallons of water during the contest. When she and other contestants complained of discomfort and showed visible signs of distress, they were laughed at by the promoters and even heckled.

This tragic news story highlights the importance of understanding why drinking too much water can be dangerous to your health.

Whenever you disregard your sense of thirst and strive to ingest several glasses of water a day just because you have been told that doing so is good for your health, you actually put unnecessary strain on your body in two major ways:

Ingesting more water than you need can increase your total blood volume. And since your blood volume exists within a closed system - your blood circulatory system - needlessly increasing your blood volume on a regular basis puts unnecessary burden on your heart and blood vessels.

Your kidneys must work overtime to filter excess water out of your blood circulatory system. Your kidneys are not the equivalent of a pair of plumbing pipes whereby the more water you flush through your kidneys, the cleaner they become; rather, the filtration system that exists in your kidneys is composed in part by a series of specialized capillary beds called glomeruli. Your glomeruli can get damaged by unnecessary wear and tear over time, and drowning your system with large amounts of water is one of many potential causes of said damage.

Putting unnecessary burden on your cardiovascular system and your kidneys by ingesting unnecessary water is a subtle process. For the average person, it is virtually impossible to know that this burden exists, as there are usually no obvious symptoms on a moment-to-moment basis. But make no mistake about it: this burden is real and can hurt your health over the long term.

Forcing your body to accept a large amount of water within a short period of time - say, an hour or two - as several contestants did during the "Hold Your Wee for a Wii" contest can be fatally dangerous to your health. Here's why:

If you force large amounts of water into your system over a short period of time, your kidneys will struggle to eliminate enough water from your system to keep the overall amount at a safe level.

As your blood circulatory system becomes diluted with excess water, the concentration of electrolytes in your blood will drop relative to the concentration of electrolytes in your cells. In an effort to maintain an equal balance of electrolytes between your blood and your cells, water will seep into your cells from your blood, causing your cells to swell.

If this swelling occurs in your brain, the bones that make up your skull hardly budge. The result is an increase in intracranial pressure i.e. your brain gets squeezed. Depending on how much water your drink in a short period of time, you could experience a wide variety of symptoms, ranging from a mild headache to impaired breathing. And as occurred recently in the tragic water-drinking contest, it is quite possible to die if you drink enough water in a short enough period of time.

This information is particularly important for parents to pass on to their children. Foolish water-drinking contests are not uncommon among high school and university students, especially while playing cards.

So how much water should you drink to best support your health?

The answer to this question depends on your unique circumstances, including your diet, exercise habits, and environment.

If you eat plenty of foods that are naturally rich in water, such as vegetables, fruits, and cooked legumes and whole grains, you may not need to drink very much water at all. If you do not use much or any salt and other seasonings, your need for drinking water goes down even further.

Conversely, if you do not eat a lot of plant foods and/or you add substantial salt and spices to your meals, you may need to drink several glasses of water every day.

Regardless of what your diet looks like, if you sweat on a regular basis because of exercise or a warm climate, you will need to supply your body with more water (through food and/or liquids) than someone who does not sweat regularly.

Ultimately, the best guidance I can provide on this issue is to follow your sense of thirst. Some people believe that thirst is not a reliable indicator of how much water you need, since many people suffer with symptoms related to dehydration and don't seem to feel a need to drink water on a regular basis. My experience has been that most people who are chronically dehydrated have learned to ignore a parched mouth. If you ask such people if they are thirsty and would like a piece of fruit or a glass of water, they will almost always realize that they are indeed thirsty.

Some people suggest observing the color of your urine as a way of looking out for dehydration. The idea is that clear urine indicates that you are well hydrated, while yellow urine indicates that you need more water in your system. While this advice is somewhat useful, it is important to remember that some chemicals (like synthetic vitamins) and heavily pigmented foods (like red beets) can add substantial color to your urine. Thumbs down for synthetic vitamins, and thumbs up for red beets and other richly colored vegetables and fruits.

The main idea that I wish to share through this article is to beware of mindlessly drinking several glasses of water per day without considering your diet, exercise habits, climate, and sense of thirst. And when you do find yourself in need of water, remember that you can get it from liquids and/or whole foods.

Please share this article with family and friends, as many people are regularly misinformed on this topic by mainstream media and health practitioners.

I agree when im on creatine my water intake goes up, and when im on a ph cycle in goes up more. Correct, Dont drink a gallon or more in one sitting, you can really eff yourself up, our kidneys can process about fifteen liters of water a day, but dont put kidneys through that sort of stress or your heart and other organs. You're probably wont suffer from water intoxication, even if you drink a lot of water, as long as its through out the day. I try to keep it at a gallon a day and when im training its close to 2 gallons (especially weight training) "for me" I can drink 1.5 litres intra work out, but that just me. I think anything more than that is redundant. so know how much "You Need" because some need more than others.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just get some creatine nitrate......and forget about it.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I typically drink about 2 gallons a day on a regular basis. I work an office job and have my 1 liter bottle that I fill up repeatedly through the day; drink at least a gallon during the work day. My intra-BCAA mixture is in a 1/2 gallon jug, and between the morning and rest of the evening I get at least another 1/2 gallon. When I'm only at a gallon, I don't feel as hot. But, I also weigh 230 lbs :afro:

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, it is.it can also cause cells to become hypotonic. I understand it was only a suggestion, and many ppl love it. I just do not.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
the way big t is pimpin CN im excited for mine to be here in a few days. I'd take his word anyday

brandoncrooks

Awards
i know my word doesnt count for much being new, but i have been using jack 3d along with anobolic switch, stacked with a couple other things, i was pushed towards these two products from a friend who has been lifting for almost 9 months months, he went from a starting 160lb max bench to a 315 max bench so with that kinda of muscle gain i trusted him, and i paid like 10 or 20 buck for 4.4 pounds of anobolic switch and 26 for jacked 3d from supplementwarehouse.com, i too look for the more cost effective products :) sry if im intruding or going about this wrong this is my fist time ever using any kind of forum

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the cheapest yet most effective is mono. ppl like nitrate, cee...etc but mono is proven to work. i like other types of creatine, but when your low on money, you can never go wrong with bulk mono stacked with the pre workout of your choice.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the cheapest yet most effective is mono. ppl like nitrate, cee...etc but mono is proven to work. i like other types of creatine, but when your low on money, you can never go wrong with bulk mono stacked with the pre workout of your choice.
Definitely what should be taken away by all from this thread.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
just get some creatine nitrate......and forget about it.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ what he said!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^what he said^^^^^^^^^^^^^^what he said^^^^^^^^^^

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the way big t is pimpin CN im excited for mine to be here in a few days. I'd take his word anyday
thanks... trust me-there have been very few products i have pushed this hard, i really believe in it. just tried 8 caps creatine nitrate along with 1.5 scoops mesomorph before an arm workout-truely fantastic!!!!:bling:

S.K

Awards
CONcreate or CDT Labs Krealkalyne is good.
Ive used CDT labs, and I didn't see much bloat, but noticed that my muscles were fuller, and my mass did increase. Off a 8 week run I gained about 7lbs.

The next one I am going to try is CONcreate, DJM said it was beast, and was like a mild ph to him lol. So that **** must be unreal!!!

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
OP what ever your budget allows for, and what works best for You. sometimes you have go through trial and error with supplements and even your diet, listen to your body, Ms Rosie knows a thing or two(she knows more than that lol) about the above. she would definitely tell you what are you goals and whats your diet like?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ive used CDT labs, and I didn't see much bloat, but noticed that my muscles were fuller, and my mass did increase. Off a 8 week run I gained about 7lbs.

The next one I am going to try is CONcreate, DJM said it was beast, and was like a mild ph to him lol. So that **** must be unreal!!!
have you even looked at the reviews/logs on creatine nitrate, lol.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established

Concret is very good I have used.. But Compair to creatine nitrate well CN is win.... do not spend your cash on Conret try CN 1st you be happY~! then you can tell DJM how good it is then he will have to ger on the train!