Androhard

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ANDRO hard

One of the less understood in the series ( to me anyways ). Again, who is goin to try the Androhard out first?

H

hagels316

Awards
Is this related in any way to your old Androhard PH? Which was basically a 2 step DHT compound (identical to stano-drol or MMv2).

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is this related in any way to your old Androhard PH? Which was basically a 2 step DHT compound (identical to stano-drol or MMv2).
This is from the creator of the Androseries himself.

We are using the 3a form instead of the weaker 3b form in the previous version of AndroHard. Results will be more profound simply from that change.

Also, we have equivalency data now on the new AndroHard, so we can make a definitive comparison to DHT now.

-Eric

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
it say on you site, straight from the owner potratz, that the androhard would be equal to 400-500mg of primo/wk

on sale the androhard is $100, for a month, primo goes for more

that being said, can you honestly say that you have developed a legal oral alternative to one of the premier and more expensive steroids available

i really would like to get a rep to answer this, its hard to believe, but would be awesome if it were 80% true even

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The new Androhard looks great! I really liked the old Androhard, if this is better then thats even better news, I can't wait to see some logs up of this stuff :D

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
awaiting an answer to OP posed ?s
We are all really looking forward to those that are goin to log any of the new Androseries. Even though they wont start arriving on peoples door steps about a month away, its good to know who are contributors will be.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it say on you site, straight from the owner potratz, that the androhard would be equal to 400-500mg of primo/wk

that being said, can you honestly say that you have developed a legal oral alternative to one of the premier and more expensive steroids available

i really would like to get a rep to answer this, its hard to believe, but would be awesome if it were 80% true even
Eric wanted to stop with all of the comparisons to Inj. AAS, as he thought they were too confusing. If anyone who decides to run the Androhard and has done primo in the past, their feedback and comparison is goin to be damn interesting.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
The new Androhard looks great! I really liked the old Androhard, if this is better then thats even better news, I can't wait to see some logs up of this stuff :D
I agree. This is the one I'm really watching to see how the logs go. If it works as well as they hope it will be worth the money.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For those who have done the original version of AndroHard. Basically what we have here in the new version is around 10x the efficiency. It will be dosed per recommendations about 5x higher than the original. <This will be the first comparison for anyone who has used the former version. That said this is a DHT derivative similar to primo/masteron, is it a bold claim, sure as hell is, and I would love to hear feedback on it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
For those who have done the original version of AndroHard. Basically what we have here in the new version is around 10x the efficiency. It will be dosed per recommendations about 5x higher than the original. <This will be the first comparison for anyone who has used the former version. That said this is a DHT derivative similar to primo/masteron, is it a bold claim, sure as hell is, and I would love to hear feedback on it.
this is the one that has my interest. if feedback is good i will probably buy one.

biggfly

biggfly

Awards
  • Established
If it is, this will be one of the greater products to come out in a long time. I hope we get feedback from folks who have tried Primo/Mast that can give an accurate and fair assessed comparison. I have tried Primo and Mast and just may jump in the pool on the AH...

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
this is the one that has my interest. if feedback is good i will probably buy one.
easily the 'gem' of the 3, if feedback is good

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This stacked with andro-lean does not sound that bad price wise.... you could probably stack the 2 and stretch it to 6 weeks for 150 and throw in TRS and a low dosed serm maybe or just the TRS mgiht me enough...good contest prep stack...

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
PCT for this daemon?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was thinking of stacking androhard. I was thinking that my best bet is with test. Due to androhard's reasonable binding to the Androgen Receptors and its high androgenic properties, could be included in a cycle with it for an efficient stack. However, don´t forget the Testosterone, as androhard will reduce your own natural testosterone levels, and since you are going to have to take it every day I might as well stack it with Testosterone what do you think?

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was thinking of stacking androhard. I was thinking that my best bet is with test. Due to androhard's reasonable binding to the Androgen Receptors and its high androgenic properties, could be included in a cycle with it for an efficient stack. However, don´t forget the Testosterone, as aqndrohard will reduce your own natural testosterone levels (9), and since you are going to have to take it every day I might as well stack it with Testosterone what do you think?
I think stacking androHARD w/testosterone is a solid plan. DHT is more anabolic and androgenic than people think....This stuff may in fact have the potential to accrue lean tissue ran on its own...(given the user is on point w/training and diet and is fairly immature to exogenous hormones) However staight DHT appears to be the "idea" stacking agent amongst individuals who are NOT innately susceptible to MPB and history of prostate cancer etc.....DHT + TEST for clean mass gains....DHT+19nor (Tren A) for amazing hardening and recomp effects.....truly an amazing legal compound....

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

AndroHard will be equivalent to the overall activity of 575mg/week masteron or 600mg/week primobolan -- but more androgenic and less anabolic.

We like to stick to the DHT comparison of 191mg/week because its more of a true 1:1 effect whereas the primo and masteron have different anabolic/androgenic ratios.

If you want a stronger anabolic effect, go for Andromass -

-Eric

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
would you need a serm to run with this version?
Short answer is no. From looking at Eric's feedback ( wich you can find at our homesite and is really quit helpfull ) our TRS and TCF-1 will be adequat and anything longer than 6 weeks looks like Hcg would be a good idea.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Could you do andro mass, andro hard and test or redundant?

I was shooting for week 6-12.

B

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so am i understanding correctly androhard,andromass etc does not need serm or pct.i am talking reall pct and serms.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so am i understanding correctly androhard,andromass etc does not need serm or pct.i am talking reall pct and serms.
Eric talks about getting away from serms entirely. Depending on the length of your cycle, Eric believes in just using otc pct. But if running a long cycle, he talks about starting hcg at some point, using it at specific times, leading one to be able to avoid serms entirely at the end. Ill try to hunt down that specific thread/and reply.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
I'm sooo on the fence about ordering AndroHard and AndroLean right now and running each for 6 weeks during a cut. ****kkkk soo tempting.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Could you do andro mass, andro hard and test or redundant?

I was shooting for week 6-12.
Eh, well the AM would be, but AH would be a great addition. <I would also like to hear feedback from you if you decide to use AH.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm sooo on the fence about ordering AndroHard and AndroLean right now and running each for 6 weeks during a cut. ****kkkk soo tempting.
This is exactly what Im going to do when they arrive... before my summer bulk.

-Eric

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
even more so for us guys on trt-would be the perfect 'stack', imo.
why is that? if you're on real trt and need to boost dht theres script meds for that. not knocking the product just stating the obvious

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If I bought 6 bottles could I get the discount or does it have to be 6 of one thing. I have 2 other people that want to try hard and mass with me which would make a total of 6 bottles.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I bought 6 bottles could I get the discount or does it have to be 6 of one thing. I have 2 other people that want to try hard and mass with me which would make a total of 6 bottles.
It's for the same product.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
why is that? if you're on real trt and need to boost dht theres script meds for that. not knocking the product just stating the obvious
The additional DHT from AndroHard would help manage estrogen related side-effects from injectable T. Docs usually dont consider the prescription of DHT in addition to T.

-Eric

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
The additional DHT from AndroHard would help manage estrogen related side-effects from injectable T. Docs usually dont consider the prescription of DHT in addition to T.

-Eric
true but if you needed it you could ask for it. im not knocking the stuff. im actually gonna run it laster in the year just to see how it goes for comparison against the primo im running right now

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
true but if you needed it you could ask for it. im not knocking the stuff. im actually gonna run it laster in the year just to see how it goes for comparison against the primo im running right now
Looking forward to your comparison.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please log it, i'm sure many would like to see your opinion.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Please log it, i'm sure many would like to see your opinion.
i probably wouldnt do a full log but id certainly give a detailed comparison when finished.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
To preorder AndroHard and AndroMass or to preorder AndroHard and AnrdoLean, that is the question. **** I can't decide what to run haha. The cycles would look like:

1-4 AndroMass 6 cap/day
1-6 AndroHard 4 cap/day

OR

1-6 AndroHard 4 cap/day
1-6 AndroLean 4 cap/day

Looking to cut but gain some muscle at the same time. Want to be looking really hard and vascular also. Don't know which cycle to run ahhh.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
To preorder AndroHard and AndroMass or to preorder AndroHard and AnrdoLean, that is the question. **** I can't decide what to run haha. The cycles would look like:

1-4 AndroMass 6 cap/day
1-6 AndroHard 4 cap/day

OR

1-6 AndroHard 4 cap/day
1-6 AndroLean 4 cap/day

Looking to cut but gain some muscle at the same time. Want to be looking really hard and vascular also. Don't know which cycle to run ahhh.
so you wanna get big, cut and vascular. too many goals at one time there bro. id go with opt 1 bulk up a bit then harden up

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

1-4 AndroMass 6 cap/day
1-6 AndroHard 4 cap/day

OR

1-6 AndroHard 4 cap/day
1-6 AndroLean 4 cap/day

Im recently a big fan of cutting hard on-cycle. If you are ok with moderate gains in lean mass as you cut bodyfat, then the Hard/Lean combination would probably be best for you.

-Eric

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
so you wanna get big, cut and vascular. too many goals at one time there bro. id go with opt 1 bulk up a bit then harden up
Not looking to get big like gain 10 pounds of muscle while getting shredded. I mean more like just adding a few pounds of LBM while cutting a decent amount of fat. Like adding 4 pounds of muscle while losing fat would be great. My main goal is to cut but I'd love to gain a little muscle at the same time.

Im recently a big fan of cutting hard on-cycle. If you are ok with moderate gains in lean mass as you cut bodyfat, then the Hard/Lean combination would probably be best for you.

-Eric
What would you describe "moderate gains" as? Similar to what I described above? I'm definitely leaning towards the AH/AL stack but I want to make sure I gain some muscle on the cycle. Originally I thought AH would be perfect for cutting while making some gains in LBM but then it seemed that it wouldn't be as well suited for that the more I read.

Basically what I'm trying to figure out is, could I get gains in LBM on a deficit on AH/AL?

Thanks in advance.

Alwayssee333

Alwayssee333

Awards
Could you bridge into Andromass from a Superdrol cycle? Is Andromass going to be suppressive enough for something like this to be possible without having to start a SERM. Thinking along the lines of:

Week 1. 10SD
Week 2. 10SD
Week 3. 10SD
Week 4. 10SD/6 caps Andromass
Week 5. 6 caps Andromass
Week 6. 6 caps Andromass
Week 7. 6 caps Andromass
Week 8. 6 caps Andromass
Week 9-12 Clomid-Nolva, TCF-1.

Would it even be beneficial to bridge this stuff from a harsh PH like SD, or would it be better ran solo for 8 weeks. I mean if Superdrol is used to jump start cycles of Test, then why could it not be used to jump start a cycle of Andromass. Yes, I understand that test has a delay.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Could you bridge into Andromass from a Superdrol cycle? Is Andromass going to be suppressive enough for something like this to be possible without having to start a SERM. Thinking along the lines of:

Week 1. 10SD
Week 2. 10SD
Week 3. 10SD
Week 5. 6 caps Andromass
Week 6. 6 caps Andromass
Week 7. 6 caps Andromass
Week 8. 6 caps Andromass

Would it even be beneficial to bridge this stuff from a harsh PH like SD, or would it be better ran solo for 8 weeks. I mean if Superdrol is used to jump start cycles of Test, then why could it not be used to jump start a cycle of Andromass. Yes, I understand that test has a delay.
You're going to want to use HCG for a cycle that long since SD+AM will have you pretty shut down. I think I'd rather do something like this

SD 10/10/10/10/0/0
AM 0/0/6/6/6/6

6 weeks in total, 2 weeks overlap. And from what i've read it seems like AndroMass is more like prop in terms of kicking in immediately, no waiting period like with cyp or enan. So there's no reason to really kickstart AndroMass.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not looking to get big like gain 10 pounds of muscle while getting shredded. I mean more like just adding a few pounds of LBM while cutting a decent amount of fat. Like adding 4 pounds of muscle while losing fat would be great. My main goal is to cut but I'd love to gain a little muscle at the same time.

What would you describe "moderate gains" as? Similar to what I described above? I'm definitely leaning towards the AH/AL stack but I want to make sure I gain some muscle on the cycle. Originally I thought AH would be perfect for cutting while making some gains in LBM but then it seemed that it wouldn't be as well suited for that the more I read.

Basically what I'm trying to figure out is, could I get gains in LBM on a deficit on AH/AL?

Thanks in advance.
I dont see why you couldn't add 7-8lbs of lean muscle and cut 7-8lbs of bodyfat in 6 weeks on those two products.

-Eric

Reactions: T50
Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Week 1. 10SD
Week 2. 10SD
Week 3. 10SD
Week 5. 6 caps Andromass
Week 6. 6 caps Andromass
Week 7. 6 caps Andromass
Week 8. 6 caps Andromass

A "bridge" is generally a reduction in levels down to TRT levels from superphysiological doses for the rest of the year. Bridging imply's you never really come off -- I think people use this term a lot not really knowing what it means -- so just wanted to clarify.

If you really want to kick off with SD, I would start it at the same time as AndroMass and run SD for the first 2 weeks only. Beyond that the side effects are really not worth the gains IMO. Cholestatic liver events have been found to occur after only 3 weeks of use with SD -

Severe Cholestasis and Renal Failure Associated with the Use of the Designer Steroid Superdrol (Methasteron): A Case Report and Literature Review
John Nasr and Jawad Ahmad
Digestive Diseases and Sciences

-Eric

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
I dont see why you couldn't add 7-8lbs of lean muscle and cut 7-8lbs of bodyfat in 6 weeks on those two products.

-Eric
Better than I was hoping for :) Even at only 4 caps a day of each?

Alwayssee333

Alwayssee333

Awards
A "bridge" is generally a reduction in levels down to TRT levels from superphysiological doses for the rest of the year. Bridging imply's you never really come off -- I think people use this term a lot not really knowing what it means -- so just wanted to clarify.
I know you have a monkey trapped in that container in your avatar pic. If you guys dont let that monkey out I am going to report you.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That monkey has been to the moon, he has martian powers and cannot be released to the unknowing animal kingdom...we at PP are harvesting his powers...

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
That monkey has been to the moon, he has martian powers and cannot be released to the unknowing animal kingdom...we at PP are harvesting his powers...
It must be those flying ninja monkey tears they've been talking about recently.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
agreed, i think i posted on somewhere about this.....all these are tools, be it phs or aas....its what you eat that dictates if its a bulk or cut....you can bulk or cut on superdrol, likewise hdrol, even var you can add some decent size if the diet is there....on test e iv hardened up a ton, and also bulked up and saw my abs disappear

some products may be drier or wetter, but this can be negotiated with a solid meal plan

on cycle building muscle as opposed to target weight gains, should be the goal