Androlean

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ANDRO lean

Who is goin to give this one a run 1st? Spring break is goin to be here before you know it and then summer.

obvious

obvious

Awards
Spring break is goin to be here before you know it and then summer.
Crap man, you just reminded me... autumn is pretty much right around the corner. Then WINTER!!! I'd better get my ass in gear

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
What does it convert in the body? And how about PCT?

F

FINEMNT

Awards
Interesting, equivalent to 91mg of test enanth?!

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What does it convert in the body? And how about PCT?
Looks like our Testosterone Recovery Stack will have you covered. Throw in some TCF-1 for even better recovery. ( for the standard 4 week cycle )

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this is what Ill be running for my cut...but in all reality these items should be posted under anabolic section.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Alright, so what kind of gains are we looking at here with this product? And what would the final cost for month run of this bad boy be counting whatever PCT is recommended?

Also, would it even be advantageous to run something like this for a clean bulk while on a CKD diet or waste of money?

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Alright, so what kind of gains are we looking at here with this product? And what would the final cost for month run of this bad boy be counting whatever PCT is recommended?

Also, would it even be advantageous to run something like this for a clean bulk while on a CKD diet or waste of money?
Gains seem to be body fat reduction while MAINTAINING lean tissue...the equivalence to 91 mgs of test enanthate is cool....however even at 91 mgs o test of week, a stringent dieting athlete can only hope to retain lean tissue while incinerating body fat......androLEAN would be great on its own for soley utmost FAT LOSS.....but better stacked with a muscle builder like androHARD and MASS for potential to actually gain muscle AND lose fat....in a more anabolic environment.

As far as a CKD......and "clean bulk" running JUST LEAN may partition extra calories away from fat cells.....but its a catch 22 in that you dont weanna burn too many calories since you want to accrue mass....your diet must be SPOT ON to achieve MOSTLY lean gains.....

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gains seem to be body fat reduction while MAINTAINING lean tissue...the equivalence to 91 mgs of test enanthate is cool....however even at 91 mgs o test of week, a stringent dieting athlete can only hope to retain lean tissue while incinerating body fat......androLEAN would be great on its own for soley utmost FAT LOSS.....but better stacked with a muscle builder like androHARD and MASS for potential to actually gain muscle AND lose fat....in a more anabolic environment.

As far as a CKD......and "clean bulk" running JUST LEAN may partition extra calories away from fat cells.....but its a catch 22 in that you dont weanna burn too many calories since you want to accrue mass....your diet must be SPOT ON to achieve MOSTLY lean gains.....
Good question and answer...I think im doing a high protein wit low to moderate carbs with moderate fat intake...or even carb cycle. but will take it with andromass

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good question and answer...I think im doing a high protein wit low to moderate carbs with moderate fat intake...or even carb cycle. but will take it with andromass
SOoooo many different ways to approach carb cycling....I honestly would advocate "calorie cycling" like a 1500 calorie days 2 days (LOW) 3 2500 calorie days (MED) and 2 4000 calorie days (HIGH) I assume you are going for VERY lean mass accrural and wanting ZERO to minimal potential to gain body fat? You will keep your body very sufficient at partitioning nutrients by always shifting things from deficits, to maintenance to surpluses.....The worst part of "bulking" is when people force feed and only negative things manifest themselves from that point on....prolonged leptin elevation....low ghrelin productions, fat cell hypertrophy and hyperplasia...... you name it.....The androMASS will keep you anabolic so this should be interesting.

C

CobbledPath

Awards
I'd buy it and let you know, but it's not available to Australians :(

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Da Orangatang will be logging Androlean (4 weeks), 1-Androsterone(4 weeks max dosage), and possible "ClenViscerate"

Should be pretty nasty cut/muscle hardening job 5-7 days a week Cardio with 3-4 Days fullbody.

J

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Looks like our Testosterone Recovery Stack will have you covered. Throw in some TCF-1 for even better recovery. ( for the standard 4 week cycle )
Does this apply to a AndroLean & AndroHard stack also? I plan on running both for 4 weeks. I already have a few bottles of tcf1 and sustain alpha so I just need toco 8 and endoamp-max.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Da Orangatang will be logging Androlean (4 weeks), 1-Androsterone(4 weeks max dosage), and possible "ClenViscerate"

Should be pretty nasty cut/muscle hardening job 5-7 days a week Cardio with 3-4 Days fullbody.
Wow that is a pretty crazy cycle. LOG THIS. :afro:

Does this apply to a AndroLean & AndroHard stack also? I plan on running both for 4 weeks. I already have a few bottles of tcf1 and sustain alpha so I just need toco 8 and endoamp-max.
Yes, that will have you covered.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SOoooo many different ways to approach carb cycling....I honestly would advocate "calorie cycling" like a 1500 calorie days 2 days (LOW) 3 2500 calorie days (MED) and 2 4000 calorie days (HIGH) I assume you are going for VERY lean mass accrural and wanting ZERO to minimal potential to gain body fat? You will keep your body very sufficient at partitioning nutrients by always shifting things from deficits, to maintenance to surpluses.....The worst part of "bulking" is when people force feed and only negative things manifest themselves from that point on....prolonged leptin elevation....low ghrelin productions, fat cell hypertrophy and hyperplasia...... you name it.....The androMASS will keep you anabolic so this should be interesting.
Yea I'm usually always on a recomp. Never really true bulked. I cycle calories but not to the tee. I been paying more attention to carbs,fats, and protein and staying above 2200 cals. Right now I'm intaking about 2400-2600 cals and I would lower my carbs in the weekend and also my cals to about 2200. It's been working great so far. No fat gaining and leaning good. Can't wait to see wat the androlean and andromass will do wit this diet

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As soon as I get the andro's I will do a log

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, I would say so. From reading Eric's replies back at home base AND they have this really cool stacker program page. This will help you map out your whole program, even pct.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
ordering intl is tricky but doable...some sites are cool, and you will get your stuff

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone one running the Androlean at full dose for 6weeks? If so way else to add to it? Besides anothe andro series product

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are you looking for results wise? Personally I always cut with cla and green tea caps.
Just to lean out a little more. Not looking to add to much muscle maybe 2lbs or so would be fine but i want to cut up a little more all around. Maybe a Recomp or a slight cut. Yea i always supplement Cla and green tea while i do that. But besides that..Ex: Oep, At-2, Recreate? also add say another supp?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just to lean out a little more. Not looking to add to much muscle maybe 2lbs or so would be fine but i want to cut up a little more all around. Maybe a Recomp or a slight cut. Yea i always supplement Cla and green tea while i do that. But besides that..Ex: Oep, At-2, Recreate? also add say another supp?
Honestly, I don't think you need to add anything, the AndroLean should take good care of you.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly, I don't think you need to add anything, the AndroLean should take good care of you.
OK save more money than lol. Ima take ur word hehe...No creatine?

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Halfhuman, I will most likely be running Androlean also. Ive heard that creatine just about makes everything work better, so ill be using it on cycle. Im not looking to add any muscle whatsoever on my cut, just pure, mean, fat loss. I may go for 6 weeks at the minimum and possibly consider an 8 weeker.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Halfhuman, I will most likely be running Androlean also. Ive heard that creatine just about makes everything work better, so ill be using it on cycle. Im not looking to add any muscle whatsoever on my cut, just pure, mean, fat loss. I may go for 6 weeks at the minimum and possibly consider an 8 weeker.
OK sounds good. Im on Creatine Nitrate right now and i love it so i guess when i run the Androlean ill take it with the CN. I was consider an 8weeker too. I have to bottles. So i might do the full dose for 8 weeks. Same as u not looking for much muscle mass just more leaning. But i wont mind a little more muscle.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Creatine is a staple for me, which is why I didnt specifically mention it. But no harm in running Creatine.
The reason i asked its bcause alot of people say is best to save it for pct to keep strength up instead of during cycle.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
creatine and var is where its at tho....anavar increases creatine synthesis, much like test affects protein

creatine is 24/7 for me iv been off last few weeks, ran out, but have som econ-cret on the way =)

iv never noticed much difference with it on cycle, only pct, both, loaded, not loaded, cycled ect ect.....just find one you like and use it up....really if your stomach doesnt care, creapure is the best and most economical way to go.....it kills my tummy, so i pay out of my ass for fancy brands

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow with all the attention andromass and androhard where i getting i completely overlooked androlean. i gotta say it looks really impressive too

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I think many are over looking what a great cutting product Lean will be.
honestly i for one did, i was enfatuated with adnrohard and andromass, that to me really androlean was like whatever. but now that i look at it im like dam this is a solid product, a very good one. sorry i doubted you PP never again. :bow28:

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OK sounds good. Im on Creatine Nitrate right now and i love it so i guess when i run the Androlean ill take it with the CN. I was consider an 8weeker too. I have to bottles. So i might do the full dose for 8 weeks. Same as u not looking for much muscle mass just more leaning. But i wont mind a little more muscle.
Sounds good to me Hh. After pct and letting my body adjust to its new weight, ill be setting up for a nice lean bulk. Im looking at Andromass and Androhard. Id even go for a solid recomp with this.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds good to me Hh. After pct and letting my body adjust to its new weight, ill be setting up for a nice lean bulk. Im looking at Andromass and Androhard. Id even go for a solid recomp with this.
I wanted to try the AM but funds are tight right now, trying to buy a car next month. I was even looking to take epi with the AL but idk yet lol...Its either with or without it when the time comes i guess

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wanted to try the AM but funds are tight right now, trying to buy a car next month. I was even looking to take epi with the AL but idk yet lol...Its either with or without it when the time comes i guess
Decisions decisions..Lol
Ive changed my mind so many times lately and im not 100% sure what to run quit yet. Have fun car shopping. I love car shopping myself.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Decisions decisions..Lol
Ive changed my mind so many times lately and im not 100% sure what to run quit yet. Have fun car shopping. I love car shopping myself.
Tell me about it. I changed my mind so many times lol. Ty bro. I love car shopping. Can't wait. Sold my last car about 8months ago so I been dying without one

B

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what stack of the andro series should i go with.i am kinda natrually fat built.but all so natrually have lots of big hard muscle to but just dont look as good as i would like to because of the fat but i all so of course want more and bigger harder muscle to.my goal is to be really really cutt and ripped which takes lots of big hard muscle with little fat.so my question is would running like am and ah and just putting on lots of muscle be best just because i would have so much muscle rember i can gain muscle easily.or would it be best to run ah and al and loose fat .i was thinking about running all three at the same time but i thought i read somwhere that eric said that is not a good idea that am and al would be working against each other?

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what stack of the andro series should i go with.i am kinda natrually fat built.but all so natrually have lots of big hard muscle to but just dont look as good as i would like to because of the fat but i all so of course want more and bigger harder muscle to.my goal is to be really really cutt and ripped which takes lots of big hard muscle with little fat.so my question is would running like am and ah and just putting on lots of muscle be best just because i would have so much muscle rember i can gain muscle easily.or would it be best to run ah and al and loose fat .i was thinking about running all three at the same time but i thought i read somwhere that eric said that is not a good idea that am and al would be working against each other?
Im thinking you'll be pretty happy with Androlean stacked with Androhard. You'll more than likely preserve muscle and maybe even perhaps add 2 to 4 pounds of Muscle. Of course diet and training is goin to dictate the majority of your results. As you lean out and start seeing more and more of the muscle you built, your goin to get pretty excited. Adding 2 to 4 pounds while getting leaner is also goin to have a decently profound effect on your physique looks wise.

B

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im thinking you'll be pretty happy with Androlean stacked with Androhard. You'll more than likely preserve muscle and maybe even perhaps add 2 to 4 pounds of Muscle. Of course diet and training is goin to dictate the majority of your results. As you lean out and start seeing more and more of the muscle you built, your goin to get pretty excited. Adding 2 to 4 pounds while getting leaner is also goin to have a decently profound effect on your physique looks wise.
yea i know everybody in my gym is all ways telling me if i would loose some fat and i know i will loose a little muscle to but they say i will look twice as big.but you guys know how it is we all want more muscle and to be bigger.and for someone like me i know i would be able to put on some big ass mass on andromas,androhard.but yea i know that is not what i need to get to my goal which is to be freaky cutt and ripped.just hate to spend that kinda money on a fat burner you know.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yea i know everybody in my gym is all ways telling me if i would loose some fat and i know i will loose a little muscle to but they say i will look twice as big.but you guys know how it is we all want more muscle and to be bigger.and for someone like me i know i would be able to put on some big ass mass on andromas,androhard.but yea i know that is not what i need to get to my goal which is to be freaky cutt and ripped.just hate to spend that kinda money on a fat burner you know.
Yeah, you'll be very suprised when you start cutting, especially if your a big buy and have a lot of muscle. You'll definatly start likeing the new you and want more results. Im a big guy and when I cut I love the way I look when im leaner. The next time I lean out im goin to hold onto a decent level of conditioning till the day I die. A run with Andromass and Androhard after leaning out, id keep my diet very very clean and keep cardio UP there, for a good recomp. Hopefully adding some nice new muscle and leaning up just a little bit more would be sweet.

I guess the best thing for you to do is lean out totally and try to hold onto it untill your body becomes accustomed to the new you. Then go for some new mass "fat free" of course.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Totally understandable

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thing is getting the fat off, and then slowly incorporating back in the calories you will feel and look that much better and still be as strong. Just gotta set your mind to do it.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
honestly i for one did, i was enfatuated with adnrohard and andromass, that to me really androlean was like whatever. but now that i look at it im like dam this is a solid product, a very good one. sorry i doubted you PP never again. :bow28:
Ya, this is one versatile line-up for sure...

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
I see the 'should ship by date' got pushed back a week....I thought you guys said this was getting capped at the beginning of February