Cheaper Alternative to ON Whey
- 02-08-2011, 03:23 PM
- 02-08-2011, 03:26 PM
NutraProM.Ed. Ex Phys
- 02-08-2011, 03:30 PM
02-08-2011, 03:32 PM
02-08-2011, 03:33 PM
Unless you are buying the pro complex one.
Go online and get either nutrapro or something else. Usually about 40 bucks for 5 pounds.
02-08-2011, 03:35 PM
I'm Canadian so shipping 5lbs of whey to Canada is expensive. Going rate here is $54.99.
02-08-2011, 03:42 PM
VPX whey isolates can be found for $30/5lb over 70 servings!!!
Sorry can't source just order enough so you get **** ********
02-08-2011, 04:13 PM
lipotropic by LG sciences. I used to buy ON, but switched to lipotropic about 2 years years ago and never looked back. 69-25g servings of protein.Plus 0 cholesterol. Ordered some last week 5 lbs shipped $31.50.
Similar Forum Threads
- By CarterMalone in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 03-28-2011, 05:31 PM
- By eatmarkers in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 08-06-2009, 03:33 PM
- By CarterMalone in forum SupplementsReplies: 43Last Post: 11-08-2007, 05:42 PM
- By Dark Zenfi in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-07-2006, 05:50 PM
- By Sanosuke in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 08-20-2003, 04:01 PM