Creatine Nitrate And GPLC

nobel252

Awards
I want to start these two supplements but was wandering if any one these can cause insomnia if taken in the evening becauuse I workout at 8pm. I also suffer from severe insomina which drives me crazy.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Carnitine's can cause insomnia in some. I think the nitrates are a better option for late night. You could also dose the GPLC a little earlier in the day.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I stacked APS's CN and Nitrozine for about 3-4 weeks. During the week, I work out in the early evening (about 5 PM or so and finish around 6:30, give or take). I know that's a bit earlier than you, but I had no such issues. It was a great stack, too (especially for being stim free).

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
you'll be g2g, im up to 6g of gplc prewo, and no issues and i train at 630pm, sleep at 1130pm

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Good to know. That's in my plan for March.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
you'll be g2g, im up to 6g of gplc prewo, and no issues and i train at 630pm, sleep at 1130pm
That's a great amount of glyco-carn... where do you get it, and have you realized more and more benefit as you increased your dosages?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Curious too

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
it could be dose dependant, i dunno, but 6 is better than 4.5 for me, i heard arginocarn can enhance it, but buying both is insane

i got from primordial performance, caps, but im lking the all day pump, tightness that has kicked in (a bag n half through), so i may order form smart powders now seeing its 180g for 40$

im finding out it does get better with usage, minor improvements in vascularity as well, and i feel a bit tighter all day....its good stuff for a natty supp

order from pp, the gplc and argino and stack em, lower dose, or go with the powder n start at 4.5, but give it time, 2-3wks, and you'll be happy

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
it could be dose dependant, i dunno, but 6 is better than 4.5 for me, i heard arginocarn can enhance it, but buying both is insane

i got from primordial performance, caps, but im lking the all day pump, tightness that has kicked in (a bag n half through), so i may order form smart powders now seeing its 180g for 40$

im finding out it does get better with usage, minor improvements in vascularity as well, and i feel a bit tighter all day....its good stuff for a natty supp

order from pp, the gplc and argino and stack em, lower dose, or go with the powder n start at 4.5, but give it time, 2-3wks, and you'll be happy
Do you only dose on workout days?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If creatine nitrate lives up to its proposed effects, I see no reason to stack it with GPLC. GPLC has not lived up to its name as of late, especially at its price point.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ordered some creatine nitrate from APS today, and also happened to win on a facebook contest some GPLC so i'll be trying out the combo too. I had tried bulk gplc before, and it was nice at 5g/day, but nothing spectacular.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I have had no issues with dosing the gplc at a late night workout then sleeping after. I was actually thinking about using glycocarn, arginocarn, and some creatine nitrate. I would dose the gplc lower though, 1.5-3g.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If creatine nitrate lives up to its proposed effects, I see no reason to stack it with GPLC. GPLC has not lived up to its name as of late, especially at its price point.
creatine nitrate lives up to it believe me it does.

i feel the same about gplc, if people stopped buying into the hype and refused to pay those ridiculous prices, maybe the price would come down to where it should be-$10 for 100grams. if you want a carnitine get some lclt-it works better, imo.

don't know why anyone would pay those prices for gplc, when creatine nitrate actually does what gplc was hyped to do.

wake up people!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I ordered some creatine nitrate from APS today, and also happened to win on a facebook contest some GPLC so i'll be trying out the combo too. I had tried bulk gplc before, and it was nice at 5g/day, but nothing spectacular.
the creatine nitrate is much better-bet on it.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Agmatine + Creatine Nitrate.......any?
These are your muscles... these are your muscles on Creatine Nitrate, EcdyMoprh, and BRIDGE!

Quick, someone get Photoshop ready! ;)

The thing I hate about GPLC, is the REAL GPLC costs $500kg... per... kilo... gram! Creatine, which also happens to be the most studied and substantiated supplement in history is... $7 PER KILOGRAM!

The choice is clear... especially when most (read: 99.9%) companies only 'buy some' Sigma Tau GPLC so they can use their logo on the container (same with Ajipure) and then fairy dust the rest with inferior GPLC that doesn't even test out.

Creatine Mono & Creatine Nitrate!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
These are your muscles... these are your muscles on Creatine Nitrate, EcdyMoprh, and BRIDGE!

Quick, someone get Photoshop ready! ;)

The thing I hate about GPLC, is the REAL GPLC costs $500kg... per... kilo... gram! Creatine, which also happens to be the most studied and substantiated supplement in history is... $7 PER KILOGRAM!

The choice is clear... especially when most (read: 99.9%) companies only 'buy some' Sigma Tau GPLC so they can use their logo on the container (same with Ajipure) and then fairy dust the rest with inferior GPLC that doesn't even test out.

Creatine Mono & Creatine Nitrate!
question for you: is gplc really that expensive to make, or is it just a demand thing? i was thinking that if the demand dried up the price would come down dramatically-but i don't know enough to be sure. i can't understand why gplc would be that much more than my favorite-lclt.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
^^^sigma tao in italy owns the patent, they keep the prices high....****ty

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
^^^sigma tao in italy owns the patent, they keep the prices high....****ty
but if the demand dried up they would be forced to lower prices, right? i am not willing to spend more for gplc when lclt works better for me anyways. i tried gplc, and honestly wasn't that impressed.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ill be starting my CN tomm. Def cant wait to see how i feel. I will be stacking it with Beta Alanine..Next week ill add the mesomorph. So i will be Dosing CN all 8pre. Wats best an hour before?

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
agreed, at $2 a workout, plus all the other stuff, its a hard sell, definately a luxury product imo....someone who can blow coin, cool, but on $100 month budget type person, protein, creatine, multi