DAA and inhibit E

  1. DAA and inhibit E


    Would this be a good stack.....or woudl it be okay to jsut do the DAA or inhibit E alone seperately to prolong effects......trying to get the best bang for my buck right now


  2. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    Would this be a good stack.....or woudl it be okay to jsut do the DAA or inhibit E alone seperately to prolong effects......trying to get the best bang for my buck right now
    Although I personally can't speak to inhibit E, I know DAA is very effective and I've seen it run many times with some sort of estrogen control (not that it's required). Due to the period of time it takes DAA to build up in your system and actually boost LH/FSH/Test, I'd say wait to start the inhibit E until the 2nd or 3rd week of DAA supplementation. Also, to aid in optimal DAA uptake by target tissues and avoid the stomach discomfort associated with DAA supplementation, check out TestForce2


  3. Inhibit E is an ATD is it not? I don't know if you want a suicide inhibitor. Maybe consider PES Erase instead.

    And DAA is fantastic, i love it.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Orangatang View Post
    Inhibit E is an ATD is it not? I don't know if you want a suicide inhibitor. Maybe consider PES Erase instead.

    And DAA is fantastic, i love it.
    What is the difference between inhibit E and erase? what do u mena suicide inhibitor? sorry jsut trying to learn .....thanks

  5. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    What is the difference between inhibit E and erase? what do u mena suicide inhibitor? sorry jsut trying to learn .....thanks
    I do believe that an ATD (inhibit E) is in fact an AI. The ATD permanently binds to the aromatase and deactivates it. Where as the AI is more of a estrogen regulatory agent. I would advise the ERASE with DAA.

  6. How long should a DAA cycle be run? I read somewhere you should take it 12 days on and 12 days off??

  7. The study was done on twelve day. I'm runnin it 4 weeks on 4 weeks off

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Orangatang View Post
    The study was done on twelve day. I'm runnin it 4 weeks on 4 weeks off
    Interested to see your results. I did one 12 day run stacked with Formadrol but didnt notice anything worth mentioning but if it supposed to be taken on a longer cycle then maybe I was just too impatient.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by protempsfish View Post
    Interested to see your results. I did one 12 day run stacked with Formadrol but didnt notice anything worth mentioning but if it supposed to be taken on a longer cycle then maybe I was just too impatient.
    I didn't have bloods done. But from qualitative stand point, I do feel stronger and my nuts are feel bigger. Run the hell out of DAA i wish i woulda run it with erase tho

  10. Quote Originally Posted by protempsfish View Post
    Interested to see your results. I did one 12 day run stacked with Formadrol but didnt notice anything worth mentioning but if it supposed to be taken on a longer cycle then maybe I was just too impatient.
    12 day run???? The DADAVIT found increased blood levels of LH & test by day 12... to notice any change in performance or body composition you're going to have to run it longer than 12 days


  11. Quote Originally Posted by MedicalCynic View Post
    12 day run???? The DADAVIT found increased blood levels of LH & test by day 12... to notice any change in performance or body composition you're going to have to run it longer than 12 days
    ^^This^^

  12. well.....how woudl u advise me using inhibit E? I have it and dont want it to go to waste.........wait till after DAA?

  13. Save the Inhibit E until you are running some juice and you really need estrogen control

  14. what if i dont plan on running any juice lol.........im actualyl on androgel for TRT right now if that means anything

  15. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    what if i dont plan on running any juice lol.........im actualyl on androgel for TRT right now if that means anything
    Hmmmm. I don't know if that really makes a difference. What the hell run it a the lowest bottle specified dosage, run it and get back to us on how it goes

  16. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    Would this be a good stack.....or woudl it be okay to jsut do the DAA or inhibit E alone seperately to prolong effects......trying to get the best bang for my buck right now
    That would be a fine combo, or you could use them seperatley to extend effects like you were saying. I personally would get some L-dopa, L-dopa has been shown to be positive for testosterone production, increases GH but most importantly will help to control prolactin. I think DAA + L-dopa would be your best bet.

  17. yea i wanna keep teh prolactn down......any other ways u knwo of besides l dopa ive heard alot of b6....... i think i might just run then serperately the inhibit E and DAA that is

  18. If you're using Androgel to replace your body's test, why would you need a test booster? Are you planning on coming off TRT and using DAA as a PCT?

    I

  19. no, just want alot of test......plus the androgel is barley anythign its liek 5g a day or sumthin its the lowest dosage tehy give u

  20. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    no, just want alot of test......plus the androgel is barley anythign its liek 5g a day or sumthin its the lowest dosage tehy give u
    ask the doc to up your dosage, or ask him to let you pin Test Enanthate

  21. what is that?

  22. Docs can prescribe injectable testosterone for trt

  23. u think that woul be better.... i jsut dont think my doc will jsut be lik eok lets bump u up for no reason htough ya know.....

  24. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    no, just want alot of test......plus the androgel is barley anythign its liek 5g a day or sumthin its the lowest dosage tehy give u
    Androgel doesn't convert to much estro in comparison to injectable test. DAA is something I would use in a PCT scenario to recover natural test levels faster, not sure if using it on cycle would do anything at all...

  25. I just started this combo. I was dosing hE at 2 caps a day, but that seems to kill my libido. I backed off to just one, and it was back.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    I just started this combo. I was dosing hE at 2 caps a day, but that seems to kill my libido. I backed off to just one, and it was back.
    i can def see how this would happen, ATD are notorious for killing libido

  27. well i already starte the DAA so i dont hink im gonna stop ...... cuz i wouldnt have enough to do anything later on....so if i go off the gel ill jsut get more i guess........ and save the inhibit e maybe for when my t levels get higher? or just .... i dunno what to do with it lol

  28. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    well i already starte the DAA so i dont hink im gonna stop ...... cuz i wouldnt have enough to do anything later on....so if i go off the gel ill jsut get more i guess........ and save the inhibit e maybe for when my t levels get higher? or just .... i dunno what to do with it lol
    I guess my question is, what are your goals right now? Are you trying to wean yourself off the androgel? Or just trying DAA?

  29. If your T levels are so low that you are receiving medical treatment, why don't you leave the messing around w/ you hormones to the TRAINED DOCTOR you are paying?

  30. just want to try
    daa figured if my t levels are real low it cant hurt
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Inhibit-E Log
    By Flaw in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 12-06-2013, 05:39 PM
  2. DAA & Inhibit E
    By norris21 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-02-2011, 12:24 PM
  3. inhibit e
    By Call Me Sexy in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-24-2010, 04:49 PM
  4. inhibit-e
    By benj851 in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-07-2010, 04:44 AM
  5. ATD (SNS Inhibit-E)
    By JDRG in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-11-2009, 02:45 PM
Log in
Log in