Dicana+DCP=Extreme Fatigue???

rgurleyjr

rgurleyjr

Awards
  • Established
Guys,
This is my first post, looks like most people here have a lot of knowledge about supp's and how they work. I wanted to run a few things by to get opinions.
I started taking Dicana almost 4 weeks ago, started and kept the dosing at 6 caps a day and will be done with two bottles in three days. I just got a few bottles of DCP in the mail last Wednesday and started at 7-8 caps spread out before meals and cardio. I had some fatigue shortly after starting Dicana alone but it seemed to have went away. Since taking DCP with the Dicana, it seems the fatigue has come back and gets worse towards nighttime. I also have LX which I have taken a few here and there.
Is Dicana and DCP not a good stack for some reason? Another question, if a supplement like Dicana raises metabolism through thyroid output, why is fatigue even a symptom? I don't understand the mechanisms through which fatigue is a problem when supplementing with 3,3 or 3,5. Opinions? Thanks.

angelo212

Awards
  • Established
Can't believe not one response in over a year.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Why did you bump this? Some threads just go unnoticed.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
If you want my guess, it was either the diiodothyronine OR the combination of the diiodothyronine with TTA.

rgurleyjr

rgurleyjr

Awards
  • Established
LOL, sorry guys. It has been a year. My thoughts on why I was fatigued is the fact I was running too much and too hard. I don't think the supps had anything to do witn it.

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
LOL, sorry guys. It has been a year. My thoughts on why I was fatigued is the fact I was running too much and too hard. I don't think the supps had anything to do witn it.
Gotcha, over training can suck