SNS MCC VS APS CN

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

SNS MCC VS APS CN

Has anyone used both Magnesium Creatine Chelate and creatine nitrate? I am using APS CN now and love it.

Can anyone compare these to?

I am thinking of switching on and off of Magnesium Creatine Chelate and creatine nitrate.

Thoughts, comments and concerns?

And if this has already been discussed could someone attach the link. I ran a search but found nothing

2. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Has anyone used both Magnesium Creatine Chelate and creatine nitrate? I am using APS CN now and love it.

Can anyone compare these to?

I am thinking of switching on and off of Magnesium Creatine Chelate and creatine nitrate.

Thoughts, comments and concerns?

And if this has already been discussed could someone attach the link. I ran a search but found nothing
    back in the day cl had a combo pack deal of green bulge/white blood or something like that, it was my 1st venture into a non-mono creatine-got some great results. clout/body octane was next up, loved it.

but no creatine product has come close to the results i have gotten from creatine nitrate.

seriously check my logs/posts, i have done a ton of supps, too many if you ask my wife-but no products have amazed me as much as the creatine nitrate/mesomorph combo.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Finally someone responds after 3 HOURS ! Damn Superbowl... I am loving creatine nitrate::: stacked it with a meso sample today for arms and the pump was even more pronounced then 6 caps solo. But im sure after a while we are all gonna have to take a break from CN, right? I've read good things on MCC and figured it would be a go to product for IF and WHEN the time comes to take a break from Cn.

I don't think any creatine will touch CN....

•   

4. Registered User

Finally someone responds after 3 HOURS ! Damn Superbowl... I am loving creatine nitrate::: stacked it with a meso sample today for arms and the pump was even more pronounced then 6 caps solo. But im sure after a while we are all gonna have to take a break from CN, right? I've read good things on MCC and figured it would be a go to product for IF and WHEN the time comes to take a break from Cn.

i know a few of the guys at sns and i vouche for them being a quality company with quality products. if you are wanting to try mcc i think sns is the way to go-price is very good also.

but....as you said creatine nitrate is #1 of all i have tried.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i know a few of the guys at sns and i vouche for them being a quality company with quality products. if you are wanting to try mcc i think sns is the way to go-price is very good also.

but....as you said creatine nitrate is #1 of all i have tried.
    If I try MCC it will be SNS

6. mw1
    Sponsor
    Board Sponsor

If I try MCC it will be SNS
    Agreed~ the CN is about as good as it gets ,however when you take a break from it(and you will need to so you dont build a tolerance) , go with some MCC

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  •