Prohormone detection time

brutus1985

Awards
Im wondering about detection time for prohormones, im doing a cycle of Havoc & M-drol and stacking up second cycle of 1T-tren & cynostane one month later after the first cycle.

I did ask one of the retailers for these products about the detection times. and the answer I got was 6 hours halflife and would come clear in a urine test after 24 hours. But that cant be real right? - the pHs which is based on the real stuff have up til half year in urine. Anybody that have done tests or know something on this subject?

:)

onlyone

Awards
I have heard from a couple of days to a couple of month. It's not enough tests on PH to really know but a couple of months is probably what sounds most likely.

drudixon

Awards
Im wondering about detection time for prohormones, im doing a cycle of Havoc & M-drol and stacking up second cycle of 1T-tren & cynostane one month later after the first cycle.

I did ask one of the retailers for these products about the detection times. and the answer I got was 6 hours halflife and would come clear in a urine test after 24 hours. But that cant be real right? - the pHs which is based on the real stuff have up til half year in urine. Anybody that have done tests or know something on this subject?

:)
Can't remember where I saw it, but there's a website that lists how long each steroid stays in your system. Some only 2 weeks since last use, others for as long as a year. Orals are supposed to clear your system much faster. Druggies use goldenseal, so maybe that would work to speed things along.