Yoked - AnabolicMinds.com

Yoked

1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yoked

Who bought it and what do they plan to sack it with?

I was thinking 3 caps creatine nitrates 3 caps yoked 1 hour before than 30 min before con cret/beta alainine and nitrozine @1-3 scoops.

2. New Member

Should be fine to stack with creatine nitrate, because theres probobally only a gram or so of Arginine Nitrate in Yok3d, but definitly keep that in mind and i probablly wouldnt dose any more nitrates throughout the day.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm only trying to get no more than 1.5 grams of nitrates. I Also sip on power shock but not sure how much nitrates are in power shock.
    •   

4. Advanced Member

Gonna keep it simple to start really, 3 caps yoked 45min + before workout, 2 scoops of jack3d + 1 scoop of BCAA 20 minutes before, gotten great results with this using pumpbol instead of yok3d like this, so it's the one to beat, though I sometimes mix it all together and take 45 min before workout.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  177 lbs.

I'm one of the beta testers for Yok3d... depending on what your weight is... I took 3 caps yok3d and after 2-3 hours later took 4-5 maybe even 7 scoops of jack3d and lifted... gave me the most insane pump ever.. and it's a long lasting pump too... lasts me about 6-7 hours. I haven't tried plasma jet but ppl who have said it's even better then plasma just because you dont' have to take **** tons of pill to feel full in the muscles
    Trying to get into Pro status... I'm made for this... I can do it!
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by always_hungry View Post
    I'm one of the beta testers for Yok3d... depending on what your weight is... I took 3 caps yok3d and after 2-3 hours later took 4-5 maybe even 7 scoops of jack3d and lifted... gave me the most insane pump ever.. and it's a long lasting pump too... lasts me about 6-7 hours. I haven't tried plasma jet but ppl who have said it's even better then plasma just because you dont' have to take **** tons of pill to feel full in the muscles
    Dude 7scoops of jack3d? U a wild man
  7. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.

I am also a beta-tester for Yok3d...I honestly think if you pair it with GPLC, you got yourself a great combo.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

Yoked with nitozine seems bad ass and some Concret. Also 4 grams of ba.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 191
    Last Post: 04-03-2011, 12:39 AM
  2. Never2Cut gets yoked on SNS CVM Xtreme Log!
    By Never2Cut in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-13-2006, 12:00 PM