Activate Xtreme after Gyno surgery

zwilliby

Awards
So i had gyno and got surgery for it 8 weeks ago. Got the tits from taking a PH called 5 decazol. I called the doctor the other day to ask if the gland itself was removed and they said no. So i guess my question is....If i take Activate Xtreme could it cause me to get gyno again?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
They should have removed gland... Use triazole if worried

zwilliby

Awards
Well it was just his nurse that had called me back. And she only knows what the notes say. She said it was just the tissue that was removed....but i don't think she understands everything. I might have to make an appointment to see him in person or something..

zwilliby

Awards
But if activate xtreme is a natural test booster i don't understand how it could cause me to have gyno again? I

I need someone with some real knowledge here....

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Some people who have had gyno once tend to be more susceptible to it coming back. But you will be fine using Activate Xtreme.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
The subject is so debatable, some say with glands removed you're immune to gyno, others say it can happen.

I always have plenty of Letro, Adex, Nolva on hand for anything hormonal I take. Rather be safe than sorry.

zwilliby

Awards
The subject is so debatable, some say with glands removed you're immune to gyno, others say it can happen.

I always have plenty of Letro, Adex, Nolva on hand for anything hormonal I take. Rather be safe than sorry.
Hmm...well scientifically speaking there is no possible way you could get gyno again if the glands were removed. Thats how breast tissue grows. Without the gland all you have are 2 pecs, and the theory of spontaneous generation was disproved a really long time ago by a guy named Louis Pasteur...

On your second statement...i thought the whole point of activate extreme was that it doesn't aromatize so why would you need something like nolva?

I was going to take Erase as well if i took this...so that would cover it anyway?

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Hmm...well scientifically speaking there is no possible way you could get gyno again if the glands were removed. Thats how breast tissue grows. Without the gland all you have are 2 pecs, and the theory of spontaneous generation was disproved a really long time ago by a guy named Louis Pasteur...

On your second statement...i thought the whole point of activate extreme was that it doesn't aromatize so why would you need something like nolva?

I was going to take Erase as well if i took this...so that would cover it anyway?
From what I do understand about the subject, I agree I'd think it would be impossible, but like I said I have seen the subject beaten to death with no definitive conclusion given.

I was not saying you need Nolva, I just have everything on hand for peace of mind. Some symptoms/sides happen even when said it is supposedly not possible e.g. guys getting Gyno on 1st cycle of H-Drol.

Put simple, to me gyno and its reasons behind manifesting are extremely complicated, I'd rather just focus more on how/what to use to prevent it.

zwilliby

Awards
From what I do understand about the subject, I agree I'd think it would be impossible, but like I said I have seen the subject beaten to death with no definitive conclusion given.

I was not saying you need Nolva, I just have everything on hand for peace of mind. Some symptoms/sides happen even when said it is supposedly not possible e.g. guys getting Gyno on 1st cycle of H-Drol.

Put simple, to me gyno and its reasons behind manifesting are extremely complicated, I'd rather just focus more on how/what to use to prevent it.
This is true. I don't like betting on something, i would rather be sure of it, but almost nothing is for sure when you mess with hormones.

This is why i was just thinking about taking Erase as a standalone or maybe with alpha-t2. Keep it simple and keep the risks to a none.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Logs 19
Supplements 34
Supplements 0
Supplements 44
Supplements 18