Yok3d and mesomorph together ?

  1. New Member
    mmacrazy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Age
    35
    Posts
    490
    Rep Power
    1155
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    38.48%

    Yok3d and mesomorph together ?


    So is this going to be ok ? Just wondering if it may be to much as far as nitrates.

    Thanks.

  2. Senior Member
    Ev52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,334
    Rep Power
    33140
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    64.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    It should be fine. Most people are stacking meso with additional creatine nitrate. I would just start at 2 caps of yok3d at your weight and work your way up if need be.
  3. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,793
    Rep Power
    10752424
    Level
    125
    Lv. Percent
    18.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by Ev52 View Post
    It should be fine. Most people are stacking meso with additional creatine nitrate. I would just start at 2 caps of yok3d at your weight and work your way up if need be.
    or just get the mesomorph/creatine nitrate, lots of reviews/logs showing how effective they are.
    http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html

    PM ME FOR SAVINGS
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    13,364
    Rep Power
    3728246
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    40.71%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    I wouldn't take them together, yoked around 1000mg I believe and Creatine Nitrate is 3000mg. I'd honestly stick with Creatine Nitrate and Mesomorph or Creatine Nitrate and Pump-Bol if you are looking for Arginine Nitrates. Just remember take less caps of Creatine Nitrate if your stacking, I'd say 4-6 caps max, depends what your dosing the other product tho.
    Core Nutritionals Representative
  5. Senior Member
    Ev52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,334
    Rep Power
    33140
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    64.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I wouldn't take them together, yoked around 1000mg I believe and Creatine Nitrate is 3000mg. I'd honestly stick with Creatine Nitrate and Mesomorph or Creatine Nitrate and Pump-Bol if you are looking for Arginine Nitrates. Just remember take less caps of Creatine Nitrate if your stacking, I'd say 4-6 caps max, depends what your dosing the other product tho.
    I think the OP was just saying meso and yok3d. I think that should be fine. That would be the equivelant of taking meso and extra creatine nitrate. I still believe yok3d and meso would be fine just don't add anything else. The other option is to skip the yok3d and stack the meso with APS creatine nitrate. The reviews have been incredible and I love the stack.
  6. New Member
    mmacrazy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Age
    35
    Posts
    490
    Rep Power
    1155
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    38.48%

    Yeah. Wanted to stack yok3d and
    Meso together. Gonna place an order and just wanted to make sure I wouldn't overdo the nitrates and risk some issue.

    Maybe start with half doses of each ? In this case take 2 yok3d and 1/2 scoop meso.
  7. Senior Member
    Ev52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,334
    Rep Power
    33140
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    64.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I would do a full scoop of meso and 1-2 yok3d and go from there. Peoples tolerances seem to very greatly with nitrates.
  8. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,920
    Rep Power
    992740
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    91.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mmacrazy View Post
    Yeah. Wanted to stack yok3d and
    Meso together. Gonna place an order and just wanted to make sure I wouldn't overdo the nitrates and risk some issue.

    Maybe start with half doses of each ? In this case take 2 yok3d and 1/2 scoop meso.
    why not try them separately? If you've never used either before, that would seem to make the most sense
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
  9. Senior Member
    Ev52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,334
    Rep Power
    33140
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    64.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    why not try them separately? If you've never used either before, that would seem to make the most sense
    Very True
  10. New Member
    mmacrazy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Age
    35
    Posts
    490
    Rep Power
    1155
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    38.48%

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    why not try them separately? If you've never used either before, that would seem to make the most sense
    Yeah. Gonna place my order anyway.
    Just hate having stuff lay around that I can't get into haha
  11. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    13,364
    Rep Power
    3728246
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    40.71%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    O sorry I thought I saw Yoked and Creatine Nitrate, you should be good with stacking Mesomorph and Yoked for sure.
    Core Nutritionals Representative
  12. Elite Member
    djbombsquad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    7,058
    Rep Power
    515755
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    28.45%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I take creatine nitrates with power shock and have no problems. I am curious about yoked with creatine nitrates since I love creatine nitrates.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Yok3d
    By Magg0078 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-11-2011, 11:23 AM
  2. Yok3d log
    By Cody Grux in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 04-03-2011, 02:25 PM
  3. Gonna do work ! Mesomorph and yok3d
    By mmacrazy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-25-2011, 05:19 PM
Log in
Log in